banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Can't find what you are seeking?... Thursday April 4, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find what you are seeking?... Thursday April 4, 2019

That's cause it's 404 day. Four oh four day is on the 4th day of the 4th month. The term has been expanded to include anything you can't find----like your corn snake under the cat's bed.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3F...to_accept=true
    IDC Herzliya
    Survey about the perception of fictions.
    $3.50
    Masters
    easy enough
    Last edited by Carolyn; 04-04-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...to_accept=true
      Kyle
      Answer background questions and play fun logic games
      $2.15
      Masters
      glad they think this fun. I don't. Involves screen shots and uploading.
      Last edited by Carolyn; 04-04-2019, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• dazcat
        dazcat commented
        Editing a comment
        I was definitely not getting anywhere, but I gave it a try for the five minutes. Still worth it for me, thanks.

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone's day is filled with

Not sure if new, was for me, under 2 min:

Title: Answer a survey about your perception about a tweet | PANDA
      Requester: Xue Tan [AH9NNH94JIZKT] (Contact)
      TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
      TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: $0.50
      Duration: 1 hour
      Available: 1
      Description: 4 minute survey of your perception about a tweet for 18 years and older
      Requirements: Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
        That's cause it's 404 day. Four oh four day is on the 4th day of the 4th month. The term has been expanded to include anything you can't find----like your corn snake under the cat's bed.

too funny Carolyn, that lil snake is a brat lol. We have an actual lock on his cage now

Comment

Both snakes are still babies, but clearly one would be much easier to find if he got out lol

​​​​​​

Comment

• dazcat
            dazcat commented
            Editing a comment
            Although I usually don't like snakes, the little one is a cutie, although I wouldn't be thrilled if he got lost in the house

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            dazcat, I do find them to be cute lol, and the little one is comical and goofy. The larger one is derpy which makes him cute too. I do not like them being loose, because my mom is coming to stay for 10 days, and I just know she would find him 1st and die of a heart attack lol

Just saw this in my email overnight. I don't remember what this was about, but this will definitely boost this week's earnings

You've received a bonus from Benjamin Goodman for work related to 3OEWW2KGQLJDE9SYPHWK4QWXL5IDOB.
          The value of your bonus is: $10.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
          Thank you for participating in our study. As noted at the end of the study, you were randomly selected to have your investment/work decision payed out. This is that payment.

Comment

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice!!!

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Best way to start the day!

Just caught this 5.00 on breast and cervical screening. I can't get the export to work, just the link in panda crazy

http://worker.mturk.com/projects/37C...?ref=w_pl_prvw

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            20 minutes, not bad at all

Good morning workers of the people!

Title: Name objects in images (10 in total) | Accept
          Requester: Gemma Boleda [A91P6MTYV299S] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$10.95] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.15
          Duration: 20:00
          Available: 37
          Description: Name the object in the red box with the first name that comes to mind
          Qualifications: DataProtectionv0.1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

Comment

Title: Decision making scenario(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Federico Magni [AWL61ZEJHBK9T] (Req TV): $-/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: This survey is for US citizens older than 18 years and currently occupied for more than 25 hours per week. You will be asked to take some decisions about a scenario based on the instructions provided
            Time: 45 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 7
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Work Research Survey April 2019 | PANDA
              Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] (Req TV): $17.53/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: 10-12 minute self-report survey; how you are in the workplace
              Time: 4 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 2
              Reward: $3.00
              Qualifications: SurveyRep DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                Run a requester for this one, Had a panda going and zilch, I turned it to requester search and caught it right away

Title: Public Opinion about Abortion Websites | Accept
              Requester: Sara [A3V13XMEQN0R9R] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$16.57] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 3.00
              Duration: 18:00
              Available: 1
              Description: View websites and answer questions about the websites and demographic questions.
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Completed POAW Survey Already DoesNotExist

Comment

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                Watch the timer... Took me 15 min.

• cela
                cela commented
                Editing a comment
                Still up. 8 mins

No 2 cent CR hits again today. This is a calamity.

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure how quick it will be. I'm supposed to go through it three times.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                Bear, you do have a different hit, mine was once, but I went through it daily instead of 3 times in one day

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I'm supposed to cram like a student would the day before a test.

I got a email from a requester that he accidentally sent out bonuses twice. He wants us to pay-pal the money back to him before I did it I wanted to make sure this is how this is normally handled?

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                See this: https://www.mturk.com/worker/participation-agreement

Part 3, section a, number v: "payment is not refundable"

• kate
                kate commented
                Editing a comment
                If you want to repay the bonus, you can do it through the requester's amazon payments account. No need to go through PayPal. The info is in this thread: https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread...hreadID=128933

• ameagari
                ameagari commented
                Editing a comment
                I would ignore this. It happened to multiple people. I wonder if it was the same study that I accidentally got paid two bonuses on, but I don't think it is because the study I saw described had a different bonus than mine.

How weird, two different requesters make the same mistake...

Under 5 minutes

​​​​​​
              Title: a 15-minute study on personality and lifestyle habits | PANDA
              Requester: Haiming Hang [A3H7P0FZR9V1E] (Req TV): $11.93/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
              Description: a 15-minute study on personality and lifestyle habits
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $0.80
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
              X