banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Twinkie Twinkie Little Hits...Saturday April 6, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twinkie Twinkie Little Hits...Saturday April 6, 2019

It's national Twinkie Day. This snack was first concocted in the 1930's. The oldest living Twinkie is age 43 this year and lives in Maine. It never decomposed. Has anyone here ever eaten a deep fried Twinkie? Is this something I should seek out? Good morning all.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3V...to_accept=true
    Design lab
    Gait Assistive Clothing Design
    Please give us your opinion about your design preferences on gait assitive clothing. Participants should be living in the U.S., over 65 ages old, and may have gait/walking discomforts or problems.
    $1.00
    copy and paste URL. Then remove first h.
    I returned it. Questions were a little strange for me
    Last edited by Carolyn; 04-06-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• bestway
      bestway commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/34B3PHKY7MKTMZTG6AKXBTFJ2SCNEQ/tasks/31ODACBENVZEUFDE5RM9TMTF4JTSQ2?assignment_id=3WJ1O XY92C07AZPISZOKBFAVCNG8AR&auto_accept=true
    Camilla Sanders

Warnings on Hookah Ads(~ 15 minutes)
    $2.50
    screened out
    Last edited by Carolyn; 04-06-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3M...?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Jonas Gavelis
      Answer a survey about your experience ar record screen video.
      You have to do task on iOS application, record screen and answer questionnaire. You MUST have iPhone or iPad and live in USA. Record the screen of your iOS or tablet and your voice while you spend time talking about your first visit to a mobile app.
      $10.00
      Masters
      no TO

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X19M43Z4V0X83RYFNVCDRDPR0QD0Y/tasks/3XUSYT70ITFW33TMXIL128R2IAF0DB?assignment_id=3KGTP GBS6YZS3Z5GO2K6KGKS676U2X&auto_accept=true
        Conner lambden

Give feedback about a stock research website
        $2.00
        Masters
        a lot of responsive writing--the website URL is in the dropdown instructions
        Last edited by Carolyn; 04-06-2019, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
          You've received a bonus from Carrie Bredow for work related to 308KJXFUJR673RWED0D9X0Z8Z9ZTAI.
          The value of your bonus is: $12.00 USD
          The Requester included this note:
          Thank you for participating in the Dating and Mating Study 3-Year follow-up!

Pretty amazing. This was an invitation bonus hit (not available on board) as a follow up from 3 years ago.

Comment

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did that in March, but I got an Amazon gift card for $12. Wonder why we got different kinds of payment?

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post
          I did that in March, but I got an Amazon gift card for $12. Wonder why we got different kinds of payment?
          I got a message from requester. She said that if I wanted bonus instead of gift card, I could e-mail her after I finished hit. That's what I did.

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Reminder for everyone doing the Prolific $24 hit to do their hit this morning.

About 45 sec. for me:

Title: Judgment and Decision-Making Survey(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Stephen Baum [A2F5LNE5PFP3IZ] (Contact)
            TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
            TO: [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: $0.10
            Duration: 30 days
            Available: 1
            Description: A short survey in which you will answer decision-making questions.
            Requirements: Exc: [139684-139119] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

• mominavan
              mominavan commented
              Editing a comment
              I got an email about the Prolific hit, but the link is no where to be found for me to do it. I emailed them. Hopefully it is there soon. I really don't want to miss out on this.

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about life experiences, violence, and crime for a research study | PANDA
              Requester: Sanam Monjazeb [A1LKZ910W7NVFB] (Req TV): $22.43/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: This survey is examining how people who have been involved in violence or crime have different life experiences than people who have not been involved in violence or crime. Completion of the survey will take about 20-35 minutes of your time.
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $3.50
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member houk42 !!

Comment

• Curbie
                  Curbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome!

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome houk42 ! Glad to have you!

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome! Hope we can all help you out!

Good Morning, Hope everyone is having a great morning. Went to bed early got up early I wanted to catch up on sleep but it never works that way.

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Never works that way for me either Kizzy. If I go to bed 2 hours early I wake up 2 hours early.

Title: Small set of short studies exploring intuitions about how people think and feel in different social contexts | PANDA
                Requester: Universidade Católica Portuguesa VAT 5010822522 [A1LAHNKG1QUC9Q] (Req TV): $10.18/hr
                Description: Small set of short studies exploring human intuitions: Intuitions about how people feel after individual and social life events; and about consumers' intuitions about different products. The average completion time is 8,6 minutes.
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Responses to Guided Mindfulness Practices | Accept
                  Requester: JD Wright [A2SDL051GWGHH] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$2.79] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
                  TO2: No Reviews
                  Reward: 3.25
                  Duration: 4:00:00
                  Available: 1
                  Description: You will complete a series of surveys along with approximately 15 minutes of guided imagery or mindfulness. The study should take 30-45 minutes.
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Record breathing sounds during sleep in a home environment (~1 hour) | PANDA
                    Requester: Justin Chan [A2N2Q5CCTOS0AA] (Req TV): $20.00/hr/hr
                    Description: Collect breathing sounds during sleep in a home environment, which can be used as part of a dataset to train machine learning models.
                    Time: 48 hour(s)
                    Reward: $7.50
                    Qualifications: None;

Go back to bed and keep turking at the same time !!

Comment

• Kizzy
                      Kizzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm scared to record sounds while I sleep afraid of what I might hear!
                  Working...
                  X