banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

It's tax day and I have nothing to say....April 15, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's tax day and I have nothing to say....April 15, 2019

My taxes are not done.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3O...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    Reid Pryzant
    find the biased word!
    $0.05
    Take a test for this one-clear filters to find it
    Last edited by Carolyn; 04-15-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    f8b64e4e-b7c8-47a8-9ee3-b161727f4ca2
    Evaluate Semantic Similarity of Topics
    $0.10
    Take a test for this one--clear filters to find it

Comment

Happy Monday! Unless you're just filing your taxes... in that case, just Monday.
    Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Survey on Decision Making(~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Florian Heeb [A2SW8ORQ16BVBB] (Req TV): $12.67/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Survey on Decision Making
      Time: 45 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 6
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [386103158-140757] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Medieval Trading(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Samuel Gershman [A1NLXULMPXG1OY] (Req TV): $20.67/hr/hr
        Description: Explore medieval castle for resources to trade.
        Time: 4 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 2
        Reward: $1.50
        Qualifications: Exc: [751036861-137927] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [2010] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Earn handsome money by controlling a robot | PANDA
          Requester: TahirAbbas [A1PQ26VQWZGNTR] (Req TV): $29.17/hr/hr
          Description: You are asked to act as a teleoperator of a robot and chat with a university master student who is experiencing a stress due to study burden and not being able to keep work-life balance. Your task is to empathize with the student through conversing and try to find out as much as possible about the student’s context and why the student is stressed by asking open questions. Only after having a good understanding of the context and only when you have asked several open questions think about politely suggesting the student ways to get out of this stressful situation.
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Will this handsome money dance for me too?

Title: Navigate around a maze to find lost items (50-70 min; $7 + bonus of up to $2.50) | PANDA
          Requester: neuronoodle [AML46V0764XK7] (Req TV): $16.04/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.53] [Fair: 4.74] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.71]
          Description: We've left some items in gift boxes scattered around a maze. Unfortunately, we can't remember which boxes we left them in. Use the arrow buttons on the keyboard to find them before the time runs out! Earn a bonus of up to $2.50 by scoring points.
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          Reward: $7.00
          Qualifications: ParticipatedNavigationTask DoesNotExist ; great panda DoesNotExist ;
          Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

Title: Exercise and Eating Habits | PANDA
            Requester: ARRC [A4NJMKW58VXL6] (Req TV): $33.88/hr/hr
            Description: For this survey, you will be asked about your mood state and your exercise and eating habits as well as play a game to assess your cognitive functioning.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I have received this email 6 times...um no, not happenin

​​​​​​Message from Steven Frenda ([email protected])
              ---------------------------------
              We just launched a survey that you qualify for! It is paying $0.25 and most people complete it in about 14 minutes.

Here is the link: http://www.turkprime.com/Router/Mturk/140467

Thank you

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                ZeldaFoot, I hate to say something because they have the right to price it as they like, and I have the right not to do it, but it's just ridiculous

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here. 14 min? pshhhhhhh whatever

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                I would seriously reply to them just give them a kind reminder - I would if I were you. "I appreciate you sending me emails letting me know that I'm qualified to take this hit however this is very low pay for the time invested and this might be why your not getting results, or quality results for that matter. Please consider revising your pay for this hit to be a minimum $0.10/min invested"
                I get that they have that right to choose the pay but maybe they don't realize that they have the pay set too low, you never know. But if you've gotten 6 emails now about this same survey I would be pretty annoyed.

Title: Product choices (Short HIT)(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: RWUA Research [A1ZSSX2GALUG8X] (Req TV): $13.24/hr/hr
              Description: Quick survey in which you will make some choices
              HITs Available: 9
              Reward: $0.50
              Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2035] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [611317727-140760] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Short survey about politics(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Rasmus Skytte [A3SPFFG0VZHMLG] (Req TV): $14.79/hr/hr
                Description: In this survey, you will be asked a number of questions about yourself and about politics. The survey takes app. five minutes to complete.
                HITs Available: 23
                Qualifications: Exc: [-696121160-140758] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

• maddy
                  maddy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  4 mins & approved quickly

Good Morning folks

Comment

Title: Play a game about bouncy balls!(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Yale CCDlab [A2E0L4LXRVVXM5] (Req TV): $15.37/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 2.38] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 2.50]
                  Description: A game about choosing bouncy balls.
                  HITs Available: 3
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [4503733-140762] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: This survey asks your opinion about a new service. | PANDA
                    Requester: Alex Davidson [AFLB0K9LGJKSE] (Req TV): $11.98/hr/hr
                    Description: You will be asked your opinion about a new service.
                    HITs Available: 27
                    Reward: $0.45
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      under 3 1/2 minutes
                  Working...
                  X