banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Lima Bean Respect Saturday...April 20, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lima Bean Respect Saturday...April 20, 2019

Dedicated to developing respect for this nutritious bean. Anybody got a good recipe for these? Good morning all.

Title: Health, Wellness and nutrition - easy and fast | PANDA
    Requester: Helena Belintani Shigaki [AUP937DLVYAG9] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Give us your opinion about the personality Stephen Hochschild
    Time: 14 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.90
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning turkin' bunnies!

Comment

Title: Survey about Interpersonal Emotion Regulation Networks | PANDA
        Requester: Kristen Howard [A27PE7MSJE96T] (Req TV): $11.97/hr/hr
        Description: Complete online questionnaires about mood, personality, the important people in your life, and the people you turn to for emotional support. You will be compensated $5.60. The survey should take around 60-80 minutes.
        Time: 3 hour(s)
        Reward: $5.60
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          36 minutes, bubbly

Title: Answer some questions about a robot | PANDA
        Requester: Rail Gatech [A1ODJKW5IQ6QXT] (Req TV): N/A
        Description: Answer some questions about a robot in a video
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 6
        Reward: $0.30
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80;

Comment

Title: SHARE YOUR OPINION ABOUT CONTEMPORARY SOCIAL ISSUES. (~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Jaime Napier [A34LHE589P9TU1] (Req TV): $18.03/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: survey
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          Reward: $1.80
          Qualifications: Exc: [137520-136931] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Research Survey (~ 3min) | PANDA
            Requester: Cassidy [A1I1NTOIW8Z19A] (Req TV): $18.49/hr/hr
            Description: Brief survey for those who qualify
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.75
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              4 1/2 minutes

Title: Tracking Entities in Narratives | Accept
            Requester: Allen NLP [A1DGZA8U7P1YIP] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$15.10] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.20] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 7.00
            Duration: 1 day
            Available: 1
            Description: Each HIT should take about 30 mins. Please note that an earlier version of this HIT had an issue
            with the submit button, which is now fixed.
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; quoref_pilot_workers DoesNotExist

Comment

Title: 60 minute survey on personality | Accept
              Requester: Kashdan Lab [AP9KWRQCK74SF] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$14.46] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.36] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=1]
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 4.00
              Duration: 7 days
              Available: 1
              Description: Answer questions about your personality. It takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                about 50 minutes

Good Morning, Hope everyone is having a nice Easter weekend.

Comment

Carolyn I try to avoid eating lima beans never was a fan, so I hide them in things like soup. I have blended a few and added them to spaghetti sauce. You can hide just about anything in spaghetti sauce.

Comment

Good morning! I thought it was going to rain all day today but it is absolutely gorgeous out right now. Once we get the inside of the house nice and neat we'll head out to tackle a few things.

Hoping it will be a productive turking day as well.

Comment

Good morning everyone! Carolyn, there's a delicious Persian rice dish that uses dill and lima beans (or fava during the hot minute they're in season).

Last edited by CrazyCatLady; 04-20-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Happy Saturday!
                      I got another dang rejection today! This has not been my month.

Selma Gicevic A survey about your eating habits $6.10
                      Feedback

I regret to have to reject your work, but it was not possible for us to link your ASA24 data to your MTurk account - we sent all such respondents an email asking them to go back to ASA24 website and try to get their "PRIME..." username (i.e. survey code) from cache (it may be available if you go back to the website from the same computer you used initially to complete the survey. Kind regards,
                      The site threw me a 404 error RIGHT at the part that was supposed to generate a survey code. I took screen shots, emails the requester and submitted with my mturk ID. She emailed me back a few days later asking for the username I had been provided to log in to the site. I responded with that information within 10 minutes. Based on the rejection feedback, it sounds like it was a widespread issue. I'm peeved because I did answer in a very timely manner, I put a good deal of time into that task, and now I've got another rejection and I'm out $6!

I messaged her again with the username info asking her to please consider rechecking and reversing my rejection, and offering screen shots of the error page, the page telling me I couldn't log in again because I had already completed that task for the day, and I told her I did respond to her original email asking for the info.

And my kid is barfing today. I'm done for the day. Sorry for the rant.
                      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• Fisherman
                        Fisherman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Are you getting the sense that this was done deliberately to avoid paying you/others ?

• Valley
                        Valley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ZeldaFoot, no. Actually I contacted them through MTurk now I think about it, so they’d automatically have a record of it.

• ZeldaFoot
                        ZeldaFoot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Fisherman no I don't think that. Yet. Otherwise, why even send the first email asking for the information? I think maybe I got overlooked somehow. Since it's Saturday I'll wait a few days and if I haven't heard anything I'll email again and maybe start looking into who is running the project.

Title: A Fundraising Experiment for Research (Complete $5 + performance $5-10 ).Multiple registration can fail this game! | PANDA
                      Requester: Yanni Hu [A2PONFN67HP0BY] (Req TV): $15.06/hr/hr
                      Description: We are researchers who are interested in your decision making behavior. Select the link below and play a fundraising game. At the end of this study, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive payment.
                      Time: 20 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $5.00
                      Qualifications: None;

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        sounds aggravating from the TO
                    Working...
                    X