banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tulips Are Blooming Tuesday April 23, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulips Are Blooming Tuesday April 23, 2019

Title: Experience at work(~ 9 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Xiaoyu Wang [A1U6VUW7GLAN0] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$11.82] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.05
    Duration: 20:00
    Available: 45
    Description: Image youself as the actor and answer a survey (including attention checks)
    Qualifications: TP Panel: 1205535333 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Title: .Ratings survey (10-15 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: CNG Lab [A2BNLONHFUSEVK] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$25.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=1.85] [Fast=3.70] [Comm=2.88] [Fair=3.71] [Reviews=65] [ToS=0]
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Make ratings about different relationships
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Carolyn
      Carolyn commented
      Editing a comment
      This CNG hit says age 18-35 5. I guess I am not qualified unless they mean age 355. Has anybody over 35 done this successfully? I guess I could message requester

This wasn't too bad, you need to do it on an android phone

​​​​​​
    Title: Answer a survey about the using experience of a voice assistant | PANDA
    Requester: Edan Blutman [A28GHTMHV7NVLE] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Give us your opinion about our products, guided by 20 simple steps
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Title: Help us improve crowdsourced platforms!(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Joseph [A1RUWGBC9JVTM7] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$12.91] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=3.86] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
      TO2: [Hrly=9.98] [Pen=0.21] [Res=null] [Rec=75] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 45:00
      Available: 33
      Description: Answer questions about a participant's behavior
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [1109010293-142377] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...to_accept=true
        Giulio Ronzoni
        Take a survey about your opinions about a hypothetical scenario of a dual branded lodging property (~10 Minutes)
        $0.90

Comment

Good morning Hit Stoppers!

Comment

• Rosemary
            Rosemary commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my...yummmmm.

Title: Helping with a brainstorming task | PANDA
          Requester: Decision Surveys [A3ILWGHZSBY096] (Req TV): $14.98/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Helping with a brainstorming task
          Time: 10 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.50
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Rosemary
            Rosemary commented
            Editing a comment
            Not difficult, but watch short timer of 10 minutes.

Thank goodness

Title: Categorize User Reviews | Accept
          Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$16.06] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=4.07] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 0.02
          Duration: 20:00
          Available: 1147
          Description: Read a short review of a how-to article and categorize it as positive or negative.
          Qualifications: Review Categorizer Exists

Comment

• cela
            cela commented
            Editing a comment
            You have that qual?

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            cela yes I do.

Good morning...so many spring flowers and trees blooming now. I love this time of year.

Comment

Title: Consumer behavior study - 10 minutes(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: Research Lab [AX1P7C9CDZMBQ] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$12.40] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.79] [Fast=4.74] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=42] [ToS=0]
            TO2: [Hrly=5.28] [Pen=1.26] [Res=0.00] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
            Reward: 1.00
            Description: Survey for Active Pinterest Users with a Health Goal
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [142759-142170] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

Good Morning folks

Comment

Title: Housing survey | Accept
                Requester: propertyshark [ASVRZAZ0UEH6N] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$18.21] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
                Reward: 0.50
                Description: What are your plans regarding your home after retirement?
                Qualifications: Age - 45 - 55 EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Workers that already taken the survey DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
                I did this hit yesterday. After I did it and got a completion code, I then noticed the age range. Strange, because I'm older than 55, yet on Amazon it shows that I'm eligible to do the hit and I have the age qualification. Within the hit itself, I put the correct age. Before I submitted it, I emailed the requester to explain the age thing, but didn't hear back before it expired. This morning I did get a reply, with the instructions to accept a hit today and submit with yesterday's code (which I kept), as the age was okay with them. So...bottom line...requester was nice and worked with me to submit the hit. But the question remains, why Amazon is allowing me to see hits like this that I'm not supposed to see, and giving me a qualification for an age range that I've aged out of? I have the filter set to "hits I'm qualified for". And unless I would look at each hit's details, I wouldn't even notice when I'm doing hits with an age range. I'm worried about rejections due to this mistake on future hits. Amazon knows my correct age. And when I click the "qualifications" tab to see if I can change something or request a different age qualification, I only get a web page error, a 502 proxy error. Any ideas?

Comment

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I run into this sort of thing all the time. Truth is, at least from my perspective, that Mturk only picks up on this about 30% of the time. Mostly, if you can get in, you'll be fine...but it does depend on the temperment of the Requester.

• maddy
                  maddy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  6 mins

• Rosemary
                  Rosemary commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the input. I can afford rejections at this point, so I guess I won't worry about this problem too much. If a requester does reject, then I could explain that I had the qualification and that it is too cumbersome to check the hit details for each one we do (when nothing is noted on the hit page itself). Thank you!

Yes! I see ads again! (I use them to get to my favorite shopping sites quickly)
                Last edited by librarian50; 04-23-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I still don't see them. ???

• mominavan
                  mominavan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't see ads either, but I never did. I just thought we never got it set up to begin with.

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see them too!

Title: Social Attitudes & Beliefs Survey | Accept
                Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$16.72] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=3.46] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=3.13] [Fair=4.88] [Reviews=71] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=8.24] [Pen=0.54] [Res=0.00] [Rec=95] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
                Reward: 1.75
                Duration: 2:00:00
                Available: 441
                Description: Social Attitudes & Beliefs Survey
                Qualifications: FM1 EqualTo 1
                Easy, about 10 minutes or so...must identify as a woman to take this survey.
                Last edited by Rosemary; 04-23-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Title: Make judgments about English sentences | Accept
                  Requester: UMD Linguistics Research Group [A2DK3VTMC9CF32] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$16.87] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=4.38] [Fast=4.96] [Comm=4.57] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=38] [ToS=0]
                  TO2: [Hrly=9.88] [Pen=null] [Res=1.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
                  Reward: 4.00
                  Description: Quick 20-minute task: read sentences and judge whether they are acceptable, natural sentences of English.
                  Qualifications: Age Qualification GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Nick-pons-study DoesNotExist ; Test for native proficiency in American English, v2.0 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 7; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Working...
                  X