banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Get Your Last Day of April HITs Tuesday April 30, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Your Last Day of April HITs Tuesday April 30, 2019

Title: ~14 min. survey on your opinion on shopping experiences | Accept
    Requester: HSE Retail/Marketing Lab [A1RRMDWB1JECTP] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: In this survey, we will present you with a shopping scenario and show you a short video clip of a salesperson talking to you about a product. Following this, we will ask you some questions regarding the shopping scenario.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Study 1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Title: Survey about your perceptions and decisions in daily life (20 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: MStel [A2R66JAB7EPLR9] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$20.43] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 5:00:00
    Description: Share with us your perceptions and decisions of different scenario's
    Qualifications: Facebook Account Holder EqualTo 1; Location In DE, GB, NL, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80

Comment

uses inquisit
      Title: Academic Study on Learning and Preferences(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: ELP Lab [ABJCVL1B2I361] (Req TV): $14.92/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 4.64] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
      Description: This academic study will take about 25 mins and will involve viewing and evaluating pictures and making predictions. Inquisit is required to complete this HIT.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $4.50
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [1925375435-143532] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: English word evaluation | PANDA
        Requester: James Sneed German [AGHSH9XCOS1AZ] (Req TV): $13.71/hr
        (TO): [Pay: 4.75] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
        Description: In a task that lasts about 15 minutes, evaluate words relative to social dimensions.
        Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning everyone! Happy National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day!

About 3 min. for me:

Title: Fruit Juice Survey / 3-4 minutes | PANDA
          Requester: Daniel Loacker [A2N7V2CI4WRKXN] (Contact)
          TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
          Reward: $0.30
          Duration: 20 days
          Description: This survey is about a fruit juice brand which is described at the beginning of the survey. Please read the short introduction of the brand in detail. This survey takes you between 3-4 minutes.
          Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure my Husband would kill me if I got another lol

Title: Color Discrimination Task (8) | Accept
          Requester: Edward Gibson [AV5ZXNTTPTOV7] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$32.11] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.49] [Fast=3.88] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.76] [Reviews=42] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 3.00
          Description: Discriminate between two colors
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Worthy Lab for work related to 3QE4DGPGBSH3J2AV47DWTAWUE4Y4GT.
            The value of your bonus is: $4.70 USD

The Requester included this note:
            Experiment Bonus

Comment

Top 'o the morning to ye! May you have money in the bank before the IRS knows you cashed out.

Comment

Happy Tuesday! My mom is supposed to come over today and help me clean my pool out since I helped her the other week. It's not a fun project, but I will be happy when the pool is ready!

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Screener Survey • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/36...HJN7C6P9/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/36.../accept_random
                    Requester: Michael Richard • https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/...1UW97/projects
                    TV: [Hrly=$19.09] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0] • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1YIPQFKF1UW97
                    TO No Reviews • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A1YIPQFKF1UW97
                    TO2 No Reviews • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A1YIPQFKF1UW97
                    Reward: 0.20
                    Description: This is a screener study regarding user behavior.
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                      ZeldaFoot commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The fact that the progress bar skipped about 2/3 to the finish probably means I am NOT the demographic they are looking for. lol. It was nice that it was a paid screener though.

Good morning y'all!! Hoping for $$$$$ today!!!

Comment

Title: Academic survey about attitudes and health behaviors | Accept
                      Requester: Philipp Sprengholz [A1PCURYORKL9Q7] Contact
                      TV: No Reviews
                      Reward: 1.00
                      Duration: 4:00:00
                      Description: Take 10 to 15 minutes to state your opinion about different aspects of health and your life in general
                      Qualifications: ParticipatedInMHSVStudy1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Judging Violations (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
                        Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] (Req TV): $21.21/hr/hr
                        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                        Description: In this HIT, you will read about different social and moral violations and make various ratings about them.
                        Time: 2 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                        Reward: $8.00
                        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; FaceMemory DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Title: 3 min psychology study - make decisions (opportunity for bonus)(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                          Requester: PsychLabAtBC [A10M90Y8PUKQ1E] (Req TV): $13.49/hr/hr
                          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                          Description: Make decisions based on information that you are given (with chance to earn bonus money)
                          Time: 3 hour(s)
                          HITs Available: 23
                          Reward: $0.31
                          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1097211793-143597] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                          X