banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Dance around the may pole. It's May Day...Wednesday May 1, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dance around the may pole. It's May Day...Wednesday May 1, 2019

Have you ever danced around a may pole? Good morning all.
    Last edited by Carolyn; 05-01-2019, 05:59 AM.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3U...to_accept=true

Cait Lamberton
    Have you heard or shared gossip?(~ 10 minutes)
    $1.25
    Masters
    A little responsive writing. Otherwise, pretty short
    Last edited by Carolyn; 05-01-2019, 05:31 AM.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3B...to_accept=true
      Jamie Barry
      Walk-In Medical Clinic Survey
      $0.70
      Masters
      under 5 minutes
      Last edited by Carolyn; 05-01-2019, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Title: Online reading task(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Stephanie [A1TQDQKMVIC80F] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$11.56] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 4.00
        Duration: 4:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: survey
        Qualifications: Exc: [-1910369021-143985] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

• Curbie
          Curbie commented
          Editing a comment
          Love your new picture, adorable!

Title: Personality Task with Questionnaires(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Facets of Mind [AUOZIXHXB3P26] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
        Reward: 4.00
        Duration: 3:00:00
        Description: 30-minute personality task with questionnaires
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [4533070-143780] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
        Experiment not available
        This experiment is currently full.
        Please return the HIT so as not to affect your MTurk reputation.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3ZFB7PFNZ2D5IXNUIRQAGIHLH2A399/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

CrowdSurveys

Find and click on information in a webpage quickly! (<10s) - Non touchscreen1,391
          $0.04
          These appear to be working this morning. Very easy. Anybody doing them? Did they approve?
          Hmm. I was only able to do 10. Anybody else?
          Last edited by Carolyn; 05-01-2019, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Answer a survey about life events | PANDA
            Requester: Celia Harris [A2CYT815TRONTA] (Req TV): $20.97/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: This survey asks you to generate a list of life events and make some ratings about them
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              5 minutes, teeny amount of writing

• dazcat
              dazcat commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice one, so short I thought I did something wrong or didn't qualify at first.

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
            Have you ever danced around a may pole? Good morning all.
            Carolyn I don't remember ever even seeing a Maypole in real life.

Comment

Title: A survey about being a survey taker and social media sharing (~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: UCI Research Team [AYSYX9TZ85JGE] (Req TV): $15.46/hr/hr
              Description: Your opinion about being a survey taker and social media sharing
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $6.00
              Qualifications: Exc: [1932110157-143997] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Pickout Things from a Map - Bonuses Paid | PANDA
                Requester: GIS Extraction [A1GYASUPJ61MV1] (Contact)
                TV: No Reviews
                TO: No Reviews
                Reward: $0.10
                Duration: 2 hours
                Available: 19
                Description: From an image, identify fuel tanks (See hyperlink in job) to place fuel tank points in the image. A bonus is paid for each point placed sucsessfully. Please read the hyperlnked document before you start, or your work may be rejected.
                Requirements: Location In CA, GB, IN, MX, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50

Comment

Good morning all! Have to try and make up for yesterday, I got some kind of 24 hour virus thing with chills and just feeling like crap . but feel better today.

Title: [<1 min] Investigating Users' Comprehension of Communication Tools - Qualification Task | PANDA
                  Requester: teamusec [AKO7OLMOIH819] (Contact)
                  TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
                  TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
                  Reward: $0.15
                  Duration: 1 hour
                  Description: [<1 min, 0.15$, Qualification for Follow Up Survey] Answer two short multiple choice question abour your messaging behaviour.
                  Requirements: Qualification Messenger User comprehension DoesNotExist; Messenger User comprehension participated DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Nostalgic
                    Nostalgic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry you were sick. Glad you are feeling better today.

Good Morning folks!

I did a hit on Mar 21st that was rejected by the requester stating this reason-

Req Name: hayden langemeier
                  Answer a survey about political conversations $0.40
                  Rejected

Feedback

You have to live in the US in order to get credit for this Survey.

I contacted him saying that I DO live in the US & asked him to verify & revert the rejection. He replied back saying -
                  I am extremely sorry for the confusion, there was a mistake in the ordering and matching of the survey's which led to a mistake in who was rejected. I will do everything I can do amend this mistake. My deepest apologies.

Itsbeen more than a month & she hadn't reversed it. I contacted her again about it this the reply I got -

I submitted a reversal to amazon 4 weeks ago, as I emailed you. And it is now out of my hands.

Now how do you handle this?? I need your help on this guys!

Comment

• maddy
                    maddy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Bear. I don't think I have the IRB. Gonna forward the rejection doc to the req and hope for the best.

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good luck, that's very irritating. I'd definitely keep contacting until she fixes it.

• kate
                    kate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    maddy I received a rejection around the same time. The requester sent a reversal but it didn't go through. When I contacted him again he checked, and nothing he had submitted over that weekend went through. It was a glitch on mturk's side. He submitted it again and it was reversed. It's possible that your requester had the same thing happen.

Title: Your opinion about immigration in the U.S.(~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Luca Versteegen [A1U26ORSFMJ1DB] (Req TV): $62.25/hr/hr
                  Description: Two-part study with a three-day break in between about immigration in the U.S.
                  Time: 4 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 21
                  Reward: $4.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [4582921-143070] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Memory for Trivia Facts | Accept
                    Requester: andrew [A2ZX6484OK5UDE] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$7.01] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                    Reward: 5.00
                    Duration: 3:00:00
                    Description: Test your memory while learning new trivia facts
                    Qualifications: Completed EU Trivia Survey DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Try to guess some words! | PANDA
                      Requester: UMD Linguistics Research Group [A2DK3VTMC9CF32] (Req TV): $17.49/hr/hr
                      Description: Try to guess some words!
                      Time: 1 hour(s)
                      HITs Available: 36
                      Reward: $1.20
                      Qualifications: Age Qualification GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1Take Test; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Test for native proficiency in American English, v2.0 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 7Take Test; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                      X