banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

What do you want on your Hoagie..Sunday May 5, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want on your Hoagie..Sunday May 5, 2019

It's national Hoagie Day. What is your favorite?

Sam
    Short Questionnaire
    $1.00
    Masters
    I would not call this short but it is doable.
    Sorry--I no longer have link

Comment

Good morning!

Get your Cinco de Mayo moola!

Comment

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
      You've received a bonus from Clemson Psychology for work related to 3BKZLF990ZZA31J06VKZM4GTDLWYQQ.
      The value of your bonus is: $3.17 USD
      The Requester included this note:
      No comment provided by Requester.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
      You've received a bonus from Cyber Projects for work related to 3MXX6RQ9EV39FI9IJKPJG7ERDDWP4T.
      The value of your bonus is: $1.17 USD
      The Requester included this note:
      Prediction performance bonus

Given how slowly this day is starting, I'll take it.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/36TBNKR91B7YPZC3M5JBGMF67I1EDF/tasks/3UL5XDRDNE3L7LP7CR5IFHABKN558G?assignment_id=386PB UZZXIHQGBM5LKNIAGAA5NUJLW&auto_accept=true
        Ryan Van Patten

Answer survey questions about mental and physical health and wellness
        Age 55+

Comment

Title: Judge sensitve personal products | Accept
          Requester: Robert Meyer [A2IDUJDYPJGEX5] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$14.37] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.76] [Fast=4.52] [Comm=3.75] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.20
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 452
          Description: Rate personal private products that people have purchased on different dimensions (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised)
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Comment

• Giskard
            Giskard commented
            Editing a comment
            This one seems to have a problem with how it's set up for me. Clicking buttons on the bottom set of questions clears certain buttons on the top set and vice versa. Is it just chrome or is this happening to everyone?

• bromeliad
            bromeliad commented
            Editing a comment
            Not just chrome - the HIT has radio button issues.

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Does the same in Firefox

Title: Answer a survey about health and online information | Accept
          Requester: Benedicte Fjellanger [AX0K6NXVXJZ3Z] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.78
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: 6 minute survey - Aims to understand relationship between information and participation.
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Giskard
            Giskard commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty quick...about 3 minutes or so.

Title: A Research Study of Suicidality and Interpersonal Relationships - Follow-Up #2 | PANDA
          Requester: Brooke Ammerman / ASSIST Lab [A1BKGAE2TGX35X] (Req TV): $26.70/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
          Description: You are ONLY eligible to complete this HIT if you completed our baseline study, A Research Study of Suicidality and Interpersonal Relationships. This HIT is only intended for workers who have the password. DO NOT OPEN HIT UNLESS YOU HAVE A PASSWORD.
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

If you did the Tamera Berg qual HIT yesterday, check your email. I got the notification email five hours after my second attempt. The actual HITs pay 80 cents each, so I think they could be good.

Comment

• TurknShop
              TurknShop commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh wow, that's a lot! I just looked at the pay and didn't open it up. I agree with you, something probably needs to change. They probably would be best at this point as fillers while waiting for your turn on partnered HITs. I think she does pay quickly though, so that's something.

• magpie
              magpie commented
              Editing a comment
              It would be SO MUCH FASTER if you could just type in the beginning and end time rather than using sliders. That probably won't change, though.

• ameagari
              ameagari commented
              Editing a comment
              I got it too. 5 minutes must have meant 5 hours.
              And for that pay, I am super sorry I bothered.

Title: 7-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 190505(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$12.47] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=2.47] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=78] [ToS=4]
            TO2: [Hrly=5.30] [Pen=0.54] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
            Reward: 0.70
            Duration: 2:00:00
            Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to some consumption questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Exc: [-1613227478-144785] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

• magpie
              magpie commented
              Editing a comment
              Just over 5 min.

Title: Evaluate Robot Behaviors! (10 minutes / $0.7 USD) | Accept
            Requester: Uppsala Social Robotics Lab [AENO8U1LXK4OI] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$28.77] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: No Reviews
            Reward: 0.70
            Duration: 20:00
            Description: Rate a robot on a number of capabilities in a short survey (approximately 10 minutes). This HIT requires audio!
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 95

Comment

• magpie
              magpie commented
              Editing a comment
              Weird, but not hard. Mostly watching video of a robot playing a game. Didn't catch my time, but it was <7 min for sure.

Don't do the HIT about learning French colors. It's kind of fun, but it is much too long for a quarter.

Comment

Title: Chart Comparison Experiment (qualifier) | PANDA
              Requester: Steve Haroz [A1IPLCDGD98DBX] (Req TV): $-/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: Compare values in charts. Completing this job will qualify you for a longer and higher paying experiment.
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $10.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AUCAGB;

Comment

Title: Long Tone Detection Experiment - Up to $7.50 BONUS possible for a total of $7.75 in 30-45 mins | PANDA
                Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $15.06/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: Complete a variety of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a tone, and which of two sounds contains more notes.
                Time: 6 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.25
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• bromeliad
                  bromeliad commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Likewise

• Valley
                  Valley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bear, that happened to me yesterday - first fail ever on one of those.

Oh, and good morning World😊

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I've never had an issue in the past passing and I'm still using the same earbuds I did in the past. Glad I'm not the only one.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X