banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Lost Sock Memorial Day HITs May 9, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Sock Memorial Day HITs May 9, 2019

Title: Decision making survey about pension investments | Accept
    Requester: Ola Mahmoud Elsayed [A1PJST2OJLWQO2] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: We are conducting a study on decision making in the context of pension fund investing.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists

Lost Sock Memorial Day on May 9 is a day to commemorate lost socks. The unofficial holiday also encourages people to let go of all the remaining single socks they are collecting in hopes of finding their partners one day.

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Participate in a psychological-research study ($5.00/~30min) | PANDA
      Requester: Elina Stengård [AM9KFZH6NB8KC] (Req TV): $34.60/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: You will be asked to make a number of judgments based on information regarding the spread and diagnosis of a fictitious virus. You are encouraged to make your best judgments and are not allowed to use any kind of calculator.
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

Comment

To all the socks I've loved before
        Who traveled in and out my drawer
        I'm glad they came along
        I dedicate this song
        To all the socks I've loved before

Comment

Title: A survey about being a survey taker and social media sharing (~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: UCI Research Team [AYSYX9TZ85JGE] (Req TV): $15.60/hr/hr
          Description: Your opinion about being a survey taker and social media sharing
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          Reward: $6.50
          Qualifications: Location In US; Exc: [-376169026-145706] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            This approved for me so I can delete that stupid app now. Took less than 2 days to approve.

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post

Lost Sock Memorial Day on May 9 is a day to commemorate lost socks. The unofficial holiday also encourages people to let go of all the remaining single socks they are collecting in hopes of finding their partners one day.
          I never throw socks away unless they have holes. (I don't darn them---although that was the first task I learned in middle school home economics.) I just wear different colors together

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            Socks with holes in the toe get turned into sock bun socks for my long hair.

Title: What makes YOU happy? Take this survey to help researchers understand the things that drive your happiness and well-being! | PANDA
          Requester: Clemson Psychology [A3W20E7XD9O6U7] (Req TV): $28.86/hr/hr
          Description: We are interested in understanding your well-being and some of your experiences as Turkers with boring HITs. 18+ only and must live within the United States.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $2.41
          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know. I'm sure it is the first time I have seen it .. I think. I just looked in my DB. I've done 3 hits for them in the past but not one with this name.

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did it anyway, feeling lucky....

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            It ran yesterday too.

Good morning everyone!

A bit over 6 min. for me:

Title: 8-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 190509(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] (Contact)
          TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
          TO: [Pay: 2.54] [Fast: 4.68] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.68] [Reviews: 79] [ToS: 4]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: $0.80
          Duration: 2 hours
          Available: 1
          Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to some consumption questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
          Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [136558808-145707] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Comment

Title: Telemedicine Survey | PANDA
            Requester: Jamie Barry [A32L7PFP571B65] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
            Description: Answer questions about your perception of telemedicine services. This survey will take no longer than 5 minutes.
            Reward: $0.80
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Title: Quick and easy study | PANDA
              Requester: Christian Tröster [A3DUTV8ON94ZGX] (Req TV): $20.07/hr/hr
              Description: Read about a scenario and answers questions
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                You have already blah'ed the blah out of this blah'ing hit.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                hahahaha

Title: Assesment of fear and disgust feelings | PANDA
              Requester: david anaki [A2MSE8KO3J9OS0] (Req TV): $57.14/hr/hr
              Description: You will see pictures and be asked to judge how fearful or disgusting they are
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Morning everyone. I have tons of single socks I need to get rid of. Although I've also thought about finding ways to repurpose them. They are pretty good for dusting.

Comment

• ProtectorOfKittens
                  ProtectorOfKittens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I bet my kitty does the same thing when I'm not watching.

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  dazcat - I have 1 cat that used to open drawers to steal my socks. It took me forever to break her of that. But both of my cats steal socks. Typically if I leave them on top of the dryer folded up, I normally wake up in the morning with them next to my bed.

• ameagari
                  ameagari commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My bleary eyes read that as rocks at first and my very first thought was "I'll take them!" and also "Why...single?" Anyway I wear mismatched socks all the time.

Title: Surveys about reasoning and moral problems | PANDA
                Requester: Florian Cova [A2F6IFQVPPPJV0] (Req TV): $12.30/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.55] [Fair: 3.70] [Comm: 2.50] [Fast: 3.76]
                Description: Answer a series of questions about reasoning and moral problems
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Happy Thursday! We got our middle child registered for kindergarten yesterday and she was SO excited. They had her do a short assessment (name numbers, letters, count, etc) and she thought her first school work was the most fun! I can't believe that in the fall it's just going to be me and my 2 year old home during the day.
                  Have yall seen a school supply list lately?! Guess I know where all my turk money is going!

Comment

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't miss those school supply lists at all. I remember when my son started PreK I not only had to pay for supplies but I also had to pay almost $100 for Milk for the year PLUS alternating throughout the year for snack duty for a week. Snack duty actually lasted for us till 3rd grade! Hopefully you don't have all of that too but if you do I think we need to do a lot of batch dances!

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow y'all that's crazy!! It must depend where you live. I homeschool now but when my oldest was in traditional school I never had to spend more than $15-20 on supplies for the year.

Title: Interactive chat study (15-22 minutes) + bonus pay up to $4.00(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $16.16/hr/hr
                  Description: Interactive chat study (15-22 minutes) + bonus pay up to $4.00
                  Reward: $0.40
                  Qualifications: Exc: [142799632-145728] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    9 min
                Working...
                X