banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Chocolate Chip Day HITs May 15, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Chocolate Chip Day HITs May 15, 2019

Title: 15-20 minute research study(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Melissa Chamberlin [A1KPPSTEVC5PM7] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$17.02] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.25
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 67
    Description: Research study on your experiences and interactions in the workplace
    Qualifications: Exc: [4702774-146642] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; TP Panel: 718141700 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3O...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    Inclusive Design Lab
    Machine Learning Email Task - Hockey and Baseball Emails
    $3.50
    Masters
    That was fun and I got the full $2 bonus

Comment

• dazcat
      dazcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Carolyn Nice one, I also got the bonus, great $$ for the time.

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good one!

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3V...to_accept=true
    IMC Lab
    Personality and Decisions Part 2
    $1.50
    Invitation in e-mail

Comment

Happy Wednesday! The top of my mturk page now has Hit Goal and Reward Goal progress bars. That's pretty neat. I'm guessing that's an MTS thing?
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        That was my guess too.

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        I still don't have it on mine and just updated MTS so I'm not sure what it is.

Good morning!

Title: Research Project Survey (~15-20 min): Perception of a service | PANDA
      Requester: Sebastian Starke [A1OSNBCJJ52DER] (Req TV): $14.72/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 1.00]
      Description: We are interested in your perception of a new service.Helps if you have experience with eBay, Uber, TaskRabbit or Lyft. Disclaimer: Screenout (attention check) in the beginning of the study;Please DO NOT speed nor participate in my other parallel batches!
      Time: 40 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Participated in Pre-Test DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        wish I had read TO before I did it

Title: Evaluate a video of the Pocket Gardener | PANDA
      Requester: Sylvia Hubner [A3L1URWD4I01J1] (Req TV): N/A
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Give us your opinion about one of our founders
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $1.50
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I just came across a strange hit. Requester wants you to input your Turk ID and submit hit before you actually do hit. Gees--glad I did not want to do that. Turns out the hit starts with an essay question I did not want to answer. I returned hit. If I had followed instructions, I would have had to do the hit no matter how much I hated it. No No No.

Comment

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a trap...

Title: Help improve labels on an AI mapping tool | PANDA
        Requester: MSRRedmond Labs [A1X1IORYLDFA50] (Req TV): $19.21/hr/hr
        Description: Spend about an hour correcting wrong labels on an AI-generated map
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        Reward: $20.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning y'all, I hope everyone is having a great day so far!!

Comment

Good Morning friends

Comment

Title: Challenging Interactive Game (! earn a bonus payment !) (~40 mins) | PANDA
              Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] (Req TV): $14.87/hr/hr
              Description: In this study you will be asked to reach predefined goals in an interactive game. In addition to the 4.2 $ base-payment that you will receive for you participation, you can earn a bonus payment of up to 1$ depending on your performance. For example, if you show average performance in comparison to others you will receive a bonus of 0.5$.
              Time: 2 hour(s) 3 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 2
              Reward: $4.20
              Qualifications: ac44cee3752637a19256a38b4120cf390869db06 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 18; 35960ae4ffbb3dd365733c0db5d65a7b8b04b079 DoesNotExist ; 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist ; 799ea5dfa364efa477b02b12fce61a3b19f7f6eb DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location EqualTo US; 8ff854d6a62943e5567989176c3846034e1f66d9 DoesNotExist ; ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Workplace experiences and reactions of Black or African-Americans | PANDA
                Requester: Winny Shen [A2H1Q585HG2Z2P] (Req TV): $12.47/hr/hr
                Description: Imagine yourself in a situation and answer questions about your anticipated reactions
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 11
                Reward: $2.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• maddy
                  maddy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  *To qualify, you must:

Be at least 18 years of age,
                  Currently reside in the United States,
                  Current employed (outside of MTurk),
                  Identify as Black or African-American in descent
                  Complete a brief pre-screening questionnaire (short survey-style question used to determine whether you are eligible for the study).

Title: Academic study (avg. payment $2.40, BONUS) | PANDA
                Requester: Jan Müller-Dethard [A1427R2LDRTVHU] (Req TV): $17.23/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 2.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00]
                Description: Study about financial decision making
                Time: 45 minutes(s)
                Reward: $0.50
                Qualifications: Exclusion_Participated DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;

Comment

Title: Psychology Experiment (45 minutes, up to $ 8 total payment) | PANDA
                  Requester: UCL MetaLab [A1DMQUW1GNCOAB] (Req TV): $8.20/hr/hr
                  Description: Make perceptual judgments
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Participated UCL MetaLab MAX DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Specific Behavior DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
                  Made my eyes feel like mush.
                  Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I'll spare you the details, but I'm having a particularly rough day in a particularly rough week today. Woke up to some surprises...the kind that you don't enjoy. So, I'm struggling to get in any frame of mind to work right now...but I'm here.

Comment

• Curbie
                      Curbie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm sorry. If you need/want to talk about it, you can message me.

• JMo9597
                      JMo9597 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hope the rest of your week gets better.

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry your having a difficult time Fisherman. I was hoping I was the only one on the rough road right now. My life has been a mess for 2 weeks now and I just gotta keep trudging forward. If you need to talk or want to swap stories I'm just a message away. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that everything is resolving for you and that this is a "this too shall pass" moment in your life. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in whatever difficult time you are encountering.
                  Working...
                  X