banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Thriving Thursday HITs May 16, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thriving Thursday HITs May 16, 2019

Title: Opinions of a potential lawsuit | Accept
    Requester: Alex3367 [A2XYIFEV1RCZDS] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: We are interested in people's opinions of a potential lawsuit. You will read an article and answer some questions.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Emotion Experiences(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Carmen Merrick [A1BQXQ8D8NA97T] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$15.83] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 71
      Description: Participants will read and respond to a prompt about their own emotion experiences and complete personality measures
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; Exc: [210286748-145788] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Title: Unscrambling Words and Knowledge | Accept
        Requester: The Marsh Lab [A1HXI04XPBV40G] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$18.48] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=2.90] [Fast=4.29] [Comm=3.39] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=86] [ToS=0]
        Reward: 1.50
        Duration: 1:05:00
        Available: 1
        Description: In this HIT, you will be asked to unscramble words and to recall some information.
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; ExtraDangling DoesNotExist

Comment

• librarian50
          librarian50 commented
          Editing a comment
          8 minutes

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          That was a good one, thanks!

Good morning everyone! librarian50 beat me to the above survey. Nice one, a bit under 6 min. for me.

Hope everyone meets/surpasses their goals today, I actually passed mine yesterday, first time in a long while.

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Personality and decision making | PANDA
          Requester: Lisa Oddie [A3LX5G82VJENF3] (Req TV): $-/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: The aim of this research is to determine if personality traits and emotional vulnerability explain an individual’s decision making in a community sample. Some personality traits have a tendency to motivate individuals toward altered decision making.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: None;

Comment

Anyone ever do these? Limit of 10:

Title: Answer a survey about sensitive consumer products | PANDA
            Requester: Robert Meyer [A2IDUJDYPJGEX5] (Contact)
            TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
            TO: [Pay: 3.76] [Fast: 4.52] [Comm: 3.75] [Fair: 4.56] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 0]
            Reward: $0.10
            Duration: 1 hour
            Available: 523
            Description: Give us your opinion about sensitive consumer products (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
            Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              I've done his stuff before. Never had any issues.

Happy Thursday!
            I decided to cut out of turkwork early yesterday. I needed sunshine, so I cleaned up the pool patio area. It felt great to get out there and do it, but now I feel like I need to make some extra money today. Everyone put on your best batch dancing shoes!
            Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good morning y'all. I finally got those progress bars at the top of the screen everyone has been talking about. What script are they associated with?? Or are they from the MTurk website itself?
              Last edited by Sweetheart; 05-16-2019, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Weird. Maybe it's the website itself since we all use different scripts and still see them??

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                I've seen a lot of people say the new progress bars on on mturk itself and not a script. I haven't turned off all scripts yet to verify this, though. I'm wondering what the catch is. Amazon gave us a neat new tool... what else are they about to do?

• kate
                kate commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't use any scripts and I've got them so they must be an mturk addition. Good morning!

Title: Well-being and Stress as a Man | PANDA
              Requester: DIPP Lab [A201H567AIREJT] (Req TV): $16.03/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 1.00]
              Description: Complete a survey sharing your thoughts/attitudes about your well-being and stress as a Latino individual
              Reward: $1.81
              Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                You have either already completed the survey or your session has expired. No and no.

Title: Workplace experiences and reactions of Caucasian or White-American | PANDA
              Requester: Winny Shen [A2H1Q585HG2Z2P] (Req TV): $12.66/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 2.74] [Fair: 4.38] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.14]
              Description: Imagine yourself in a situation and answer questions about your anticipated reactions
              HITs Available: 11
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Current employed (outside of MTurk),

Originally posted by sarahsugar View Post
              Weird. Maybe it's the website itself since we all use different scripts and still see them??
              Has to be M-Turk itself since I don't use scripts. I saw it this morning for the first time

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok that clears it up, thanks! I saw it today for the first time, too.

Title: Consumer Decision-making(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: CBUA Research Group [A2UG9Y99CJZMNQ] (Req TV): $12.52/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 2.69] [Fair: 3.40] [Comm: 2.29] [Fast: 2.84]
              Description: In this study, you will be asked to make a choice. Then you will answer some questions about your choice.
              Reward: $1.25
              Qualifications: Exc: [212489712-147082] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1455] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
              just under 15 min and easy
              Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Monster Top Trumps | PANDA
                Requester: iSearch [ASP3QCO8HP93D] (Req TV): $24.41/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
                Description: Play a card game with monsters
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Short video study (5-6 minutes) | Accept
                  Requester: Primate Gestures and Signing [A3SSV1QDNYABDC] Contact
                  TO: [Pay=2.88] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
                  Reward: 0.35
                  Duration: 4:00:00
                  Available: 24
                  Description: Simple study watching videos (use chrome or safari, not firefox or edge)
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Completed video study DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
                  ~4 min. easy and fun

Comment

Working...
                  X