banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Talk like Yoda Day Tuesday HITs May21, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk like Yoda Day Tuesday HITs May21, 2019

Title: Visualize scenes | Accept
    Requester: Madelijn [A6QPHGBS0Z4S0] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$40.94] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=6.00] [Pen=0.29] [Res=1.00] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: You visualize scenes and view brands
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
    • Yoda, talk like. Simple, it is. Add verb and subject at the end of your sentence in the order of object-subject-verb.

Title: A survey about attitudes in social situations | PANDA
    Requester: Pontus Strimling [A3T18G5YWMVCP9] (Req TV): $11.66/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 4.04] [Fair: 4.57] [Comm: 3.05] [Fast: 4.51]
    Description: The study is expected to take 20 minutes. You will get to answer a few questions about your attitudes in four imaginary situations and answer a few questions about your general attitudes.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.50
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Nice one cyvamp, only a bit over 10 min. for me.
      Good morning everyone! Hope it's a great day for all!

About 2:30 min for me:

Title: Make estimates about everyday events and facts | PANDA
      Requester: David R Shanks [A3EBYFI4TCTELX] (Contact)
      TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: $0.30
      Duration: 10 days
      Description: Everyday estimates
      Requirements: Completed Survey Already DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Personality and creativity | PANDA
        Requester: Museum of the Creative Process [A1VF41T0B9WD78] (Req TV): N/A
        (TO): [Pay: 2.74] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.62]
        Description: This project compares a range of personality testing models, including multiple choice and drawing and writing. The HIT takes around an hour to complete.
        Time: 72 hour(s)
        Reward: $8.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Morning good it is.

Title: Rating Statements | PANDA
          Requester: Lisa Fazio [A1OMN4C9UY8MOC] (Req TV): $10.47/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: Participants will rate trivia facts on different dimensions. (~30 min)
          Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
          Reward: $2.50
          Qualifications: Ineligibility for FF study session 5ce30bcfe853ab3755003cc2 (not requestable) DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CAUS; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I keep catching it, but tossing it back after reading the TO, it sounds miserable

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            It IS miserable. I returned it yesterday with the progress bar 25% done. It had already taken 10-15 min to get there.

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            35 terrible minutes

Good Morning friends

Comment

Where's Clara? I need Clara.

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              They are approving so that is awesome, maybe that means another batch is coming

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              maddy no, not really. It was just missing something to me. cyvamp I hope so. If so that's all I'll be doing unless I catch a $16

• maddy
              maddy commented
              Editing a comment
              Bear I felt the same. Anyways, I hope they start shooting for the Prequel soon.

anyone want to work for 60 cents an hour you should jump on this

Title: Suicidality and Psychological Risk Prevention Experiment(~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Travis J. Pashak [A1FD5V2JJZ73KP] (Req TV): $-/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: This psychological research study will involve exploring suicidality and other mental health risks, and the ways in which various essay-based and video-based prevention methods have an impact.
            Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 63
            Reward: $0.30
            Qualifications: Exc: [138058-137469] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I won't be on any more until this afternoon. Today is awards day at the Middle School and I've got a 5th and and 8th grader, so I'll be over there for a while. Always one of the highlights of my year to see my children racking up honors...

Comment

• JMo9597
                JMo9597 commented
                Editing a comment
                That sounds fun! Bet you're proud.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Enjoy and congrats to your girls!

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Enjoy! I bet your proud!

Not 30 minutes, 9 minutes, but still underpaid

Title: Approximately 30 minute long survey in which you play a game. | PANDA
              Requester: EC [A3OJEF4P7JEB0K] (Req TV): $10.04/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.65] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.78]
              Description: Approximately 30 minute long survey in which you play a game followed by some questions.
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $0.75
              Qualifications: Q11 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Goals and Solutions | PANDA
                Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] (Req TV): $14.61/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: Simple goals and how they are achieved -- inspired by instructables
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 2420
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: physical GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In CAUS;

Don't know why everyone isn't jumping on these. I've been doing them for weeks. They always approve quickly.

TIP: Go find yourself a "tips and tricks for the household" website and you'll just roll right through these. I'd do them more today myself, but I won't be here. (see above post)

For example:

Stop your garbage disposal from smelling bad.

Run lemon peels through the disposal to keep it smelling fresh.

Pour sand down your disposal to have it smell like the ocean.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't have the qual.

Happy Tuesday! I'm going to give plasma for the first time today. The first appointment takes around 2 hours!
                Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BookishGeek I drink almost a gallon of water a day.
                  cyvamp I'd like to say it's because I want to help others... but it's because I like money. lol

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ZeldaFoot, I get it, I was going to do it myself lol

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I used to donate. Make sure you eat before hand when you go regularly. I think they will make sure you've had some sugar the first time after you run your tests. I quit doing it because my veins are hard to get to and I would end up with blown veins more often than not and horrible bruises. I miss the extra money sometimes that's for sure. Especially when you get the "new" client deals too, those are the best promos.

Title: Shared attention and shared intention(≈ 15 minutes) | Accept
                Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$19.07] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=531] [ToS=1]
                TO2: [Hrly=12.65] [Pen=1.94] [Res=0.50] [Rec=83] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                Reward: 1.80
                Duration: 30:00
                Description: A ~15 minutes study in which you will be asked to watch short films, rate their emotions and answer a few questions.
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [290748639-147319] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US

Comment

• maddy
                  maddy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  12 mins for me

Title: Visual Quality Assessment (34 audiovisual stimuli) | Accept
                Requester: Expertisecentrum Digitale Media - UHasselt [A15TXO1OH3LFQU] Contact
                TV: No Reviews
                TO: No Reviews
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 6.00
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Description: You will rate the visual quality of a sequence of videos that have been produced with varying quality settings.
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50

Comment

ZeldaFoot I didn't know you had it in you...or that they needed more of it for those plasma balls...always nice to donate to science...

plasma.jpg

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is that how they make them?! haha. I used to have one of these, thought it was so cool.
                Working...
                X