banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Sunday October 21,2018

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday October 21,2018

Glenn C Morrison
    Answer a survey about window/door opening in your home
    $1.70
    Masters

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/35...to_accept=true
    Seth
    Chat with a Rock Star
    $0.75

Comment

Good morning hit stoppers! I'm still catching a bunch of these this morning:

Title: Ask question about text in image | Accept
      Requester: Noah [A1GZULXPTPEB8R] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$13.83] [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Blk=1]
      TO: [Pay=2.95] [Fast=3.71] [Comm=2.68] [Fair=3.90] [Reviews=153] [ToS=1]
      TO2: [Hrly=7.49] [Pen=2.47 days] [Res=45%] [Rec=47%] [Rej=6] [ToS=0] [Brk=12]
      Reward: 0.50
      Duration: 1800
      Available: 2
      Description: In this task, you will be shown an images which likely contains text and question about text in the image. You will then need to ask a question about the text in the image the answer to which is different from the answer to the question shown previously. (ID: vqa_1540067485)
      Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; max_time_on_noah_hits_per_day DoesNotExist

Comment

Don't forget the Wharton CAPTCHA task if your doing it.

Comment

Title: Free listing types of information in context | Accept
          Requester: CMU RE Lab [A1V2FNNP7O6DQO] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$44.15] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.84] [Fast=4.26] [Comm=2.38] [Fair=3.45] [Reviews=48] [ToS=0]
          TO2: [Hrly=36.61] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
          Reward: 3.00
          Duration: 3600
          Available: 21
          Description: list related types of informations for a given type of information
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Negotiation study | PANDA
            Requester: Roderick Swaab [A32YL4JK3Q582W] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
            Description: Pay attention to the instructions. It will take around 2-3 minutes.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 50
            Reward: $0.30
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning turkadoos!

Comment

Title: Trauma, Personality, and Behaviors Survey(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: John Donahue [A305KUFONDBYTW] (Req TV): $7.83/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: This is a research study that requires completion of several surveys that assess personality; typical thoughts, feelings, and behaviors; and your history of traumatic and stressful experiences. Please note that this survey includes approximately 325 questions and takes approximately 25-30 minutes to complete (on average). We understand this is lengthy, and truly appreciate your willingness to thoughtfully attend to the survey questions, as this study may be important in furthering our understanding of trauma-related outcomes. Total compensation is $2.00. Thank you!
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $2.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [111852-111263] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Answer a Survey About Health and Wellness | PANDA
                  Requester: Health Research [A8W8KEJIEWGUL] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: Give us your opinion about some topics related to health
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $4.00
                  Qualifications: Health Behavior USPSTF Respondents EqualTo 100;

Comment

Good morning! I'll be in and out all day. One of the kids has games so how they do will determine how much turking time I get.

Alexandria needs to post some batches, but please wait until I am home.

Comment

Morning all

Well my productivity is really gonna be shot to hell today. I just took a look at the NFL schedule to see which game I wanted to watch at 10 and I see there's one scheduled for 6:30 'cause it's being played in London.

Comment

Title: Animals' Photo-Sound ( U.S. Only / Lottery 5$ / PC Users Only / Not available on phone) | Accept
                        Requester: mktInnvLab [AL1QJMGO9PMH4] Contact
                        TV: [Hrly=$7.01] [Pay=2.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                        TO: [Pay=3.06] [Fast=4.27] [Comm=3.86] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=24] [ToS=0]
                        TO2: [Hrly=3.96] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                        Reward: 1.20
                        Duration: 3600
                        Available: 1
                        Description: Evaluate a fit between visual and auditory information. Participate in a fun survey!
                        Qualifications: IZIexp2 DoesNotExist ; IZIexp1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US; specialHITIZI DoesNotExist

Comment

• Giskard
                          Giskard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I didn't really pay too much attention to how long this took but I would say 7 or 8 minutes.

Not finding much on Mturk today, but I did get a hit on Prolific for 11.93, takes about an hour. Not too bad for a start

Comment

Don't be scared by the time estimate. 10 minutes or under for most people. He has surveys with other senses too.
                          Title: Sound experience in robots | PANDA
                          Requester: AƤron Windels [A255SMWU19ZTDN] (Req TV): N/A
                          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                          Description: This is an academic survey about sound processing in robots. By completing this survey, you can help the academic field of robotics and AI. It will take about 30 minutes to complete. Please read everything carefully and keep your focus.
                          Time: 1 hour(s)
                          Reward: $1.00
                          Qualifications: None;

Comment

Your HIT activity for this week:
                            - Number of HITs submitted: 657

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
                            - Number of HITs approved: 403
                            - Number of HITs rejected: 0
                            - Bonus reward earned: $27.54
                            - HIT reward earned: $138.12