banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Wickedly Good Wednesday HITs May 29, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wickedly Good Wednesday HITs May 29, 2019

Title: Organize cards into categories in this card sort survey | Accept
    Requester: Optimal Workshop [A3833RNX7CZ9NQ] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$16.96] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Help us to organize information on our airline website.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post
    Title: Organize cards into categories in this card sort survey | Accept
    Requester: Optimal Workshop [A3833RNX7CZ9NQ] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$16.96] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Description: Help us to organize information on our airline website.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
    Too long for the money...

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I tossed it after seeing there were 70 cards and labeling involved

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3C...to_accept=true
    Brain & Behaviour Lab
    Make predictions about fictitious treatment and health outcome
    $3.00
    Masters
    It was okay. Everything worked
    Last edited by Carolyn; 05-29-2019, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Good morning everyone! Got through the severe weather yesterday, actually north of us (under 30 min. away where we just were on Monday) was where it was worse storms with bad flooding. Supposedly another round today.
      Title: Short qualification test | PANDA
      Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] (Contact)
      TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
      TO: [Pay: 4.16] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 84] [ToS: 0]
      Reward: $0.05
      Duration: 30 days
      Available: 6292
      Description: Short qualification
      Requirements: Already taken DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; jiataken DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

Comment

kate

According to TO, this is less than 2 minutes but you have to live in a specific city to qualify. Seattle is one of them.

Title: Survey on human response to text notifications | Accept
        Requester: Jimmy Chih-Hsien Peng [A3C871014KZ7BJ] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        TO: No Reviews
        Reward: 0.80
        Duration: 10:00
        Description: How humans behave upon receiving text notifications
        Qualifications: Location In US-AZ, US-CA, US-CO, US-DC, US-FL, US-IL, US-IN, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-NC, US-NM, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-OK, US-OR, US-PA, US-TN, US-TX, US-WA, US-WI

Comment

• kate
          kate commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Giskard!

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3F...to_accept=true
        Prof. Florian Kunze
        Two-Part Study by the University of Konstanz(~ 20 minutes)
        $2.50
        shorter than advertised--it was okay
        Last edited by Carolyn; 05-29-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Vivid Literature: Reading and Your Reactions(~ 50 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Payton [AV08UM669CO02] (Req TV): $10.86/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 2.17] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.67]
          Description: Read brief passages from literature and answer some questions about your reactions to them, yourself, and how you view the world.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 11
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Exc: [1423483287-149395] DoesNotExist ; 61646965 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            I did this one its long and you can't really go much faster I think it took me 45 minutes to long for the money but it wasn't hard just lots of reading

• ameagari
            ameagari commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't recommend this one.

dazcat Happy you are okay. I don't know what part of the country you live in. Do you have a safe room in house--Northwest corner interior room is best if you don't have basement. Do you usually get these severe spring storms and tornadoes?

Comment

• dazcat
            dazcat commented
            Editing a comment
            @ Carolyn Thanks. I'm near Pittsburgh, PA. We usually don't get a whole lot of real severe weather, although lately seems we've been getting more in general. Many years ago, we had a tornado that got rather close, and we went to our basement, but it went through around 10 min. away by Kennywood, if you've heard of that park? At least, we do have a basement to go to. Yesterday there was a tornado, in another county northeast of us, but just north of us got very bad flooding, I think up to 5 inches where the storm kept "training" over the same area. Supposed to be a similar day today.

Title: Play a fun iPhone game! | PANDA
          Requester: Jonathan [A144B7XBDWB6JA] (Req TV): $49.45/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: The game is designed to collect photographic data of participant's eyes and face to develop eye tracking software.
          Time: 5 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $5.00
          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: An academic survey(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Dafna GOOR [A3ET0FDM18N0I8] (Req TV): $12.67/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 2.95] [Fair: 4.08] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
            Description: survey
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 67
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Exc: [91346955-149481] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              6 1/2 minutes, auto-approval

I can't do this one since for the next couple of days, I might not be able to respond to the texts on time but it sounds like it might be worth doing.

Title: Cellphone application based experiment | Accept
            Requester: Kimberly Doell [A80DGFOHV1O1F] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$31.24] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=3.50] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.67] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Description: You can receive up to $16 (minimum $1) for participating in this experiment.
            Qualifications: Location In AU, BE, CA, CH, DE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HU, IE, IT, LU, MX, NL, NO, NZ, PL, PT, TR, UA, US, VG, VI; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000

Comment

Good Morning folks

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3J...to_accept=true
                Siyuan Zhou
                answer a survey about your most likely behaviors in some daliy situations
                $2.00
                Masters
                Bad TO is only complaining about screener
                I was screened out

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  me too

Title: Rating task | PANDA
                Requester: Renato Frey [A2RC11U08F6N5F] (Req TV): $20.75/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: You will have to rate the similarity of multiple statements.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $4.50
                Qualifications: rsr1 DoesNotExist ; rsr2 DoesNotExist ; rsrsim_s2 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; rsr1_p1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Originally posted by dazcat View Post
                  @ Carolyn Thanks. I'm near Pittsburgh, PA. We usually don't get a whole lot of real severe weather, although lately seems we've been getting more in general. Many years ago, we had a tornado that got rather close, and we went to our basement, but it went through around 10 min. away by Kennywood, if you've heard of that park? At least, we do have a basement to go to. Yesterday there was a tornado, in another county northeast of us, but just north of us got very bad flooding, I think up to 5 inches where the storm kept "training" over the same area. Supposed to be a similar day today.
                  I lived in Pittsburgh 9 years in the 1970's I really really liked that city. If I were younger, I would consider living there again. Yea, I have been to Kennywood several times. Glad you have basement.

Comment

Working...
                  X