banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday HITs June 11, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday HITs June 11, 2019

Title: A choice survey with monetary incentives | Accept
    Requester: Alexia Gaudeul [A2Q4TUDR31CVKH] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.50
    Duration: 1:20:00
    Available: 1
    Description: A choice survey with monetary incentives
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Transfer experiment DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Had to make this a requester search to catch it, they were changing the ID

​​​​​​
    Title: Answer a survey about your perceptions of buildings(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Andrea Headley [A1AVUPIUDDAWE5] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Answer questions about your perceptions of the physical designs of buildings
    Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.42
    Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1970] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1306735070-151897] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      This took 12 minutes, it would have taken me about 10, but I realized the agree to disagrees were backwards and had to go back and change all my answers

Good morning!

Title: Teamwork project (email task implemented in an online survey)(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Florian Klonek [A39HIN7E9YAWPI] (Req TV): $16.30/hr/hr
    Description: You will first learn about a fictional team task and then be assigned to a coworker. You can interact with the coworker (using an email function). We ask you to remember (and rate) the behaviors of your coworker
    HITs Available: 2
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2457] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [152216-151627] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In AUGBIENZUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

Title: Consumer Decisions(~ 17 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: UCLA Anderson Researcher [A3F2ELCFTPI9GB] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$22.27] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=4.31] [Fast=4.93] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.96] [Reviews=76] [ToS=0]
      Reward: 1.75
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Description: Behavioral Survey. Approximately 17 minutes. Compensation: 1.75
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [-1231099959-151277] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

Morning all

It remains to be seen if this qual is going to be worth having but it's a qual. I ended up getting it on the first round yesterday and I wasn't really sure if I had done it right so it's apparently pretty easy to get.

Title: [QualHIT] Score a sentence on 5 different metrics on a scale from 0 to 6 | Accept
        Requester: Dennis Troter [A3M7O9RQE23CM] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$7.20] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        Reward: 0.02
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Description: Give your scores for a sentence across 5 different metrics, from 0 to 6. This is a qualification hit for a future, more rewarding task.
        Qualifications: ERMA_Harvest DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
        Last edited by Giskard; 06-11-2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• magpie
          magpie commented
          Editing a comment
          I just submitted it. Seems super subjective, but we'll see what happens (and what the real hits are like).

All these HITs are coming in so fast this morning, I don't know how I can keep up

Comment

Comment

Good Morning One and All, Hope we all have a great day with hits, hits and more hits.

Comment

Did you know that Elmo is the only non-human to have ever testified in front of Congress?

Comment

• Curbie
                Curbie commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol, he's co cute!

Title: For people sleeping well - Categorize sleep related images and answer a 30-minute survey about sleep | PANDA
              Requester: Insomnia Concordia [A3QDRMHCG652IU] (Req TV): N/A
              (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
              Description: We will ask you to answer a short survey about your sleep and categorize 100 images on their sleep contentent and emotional intensity.
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $6.00
              Qualifications: None;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                quick, a little over 15 minutes

Title: Audio recording (EN) | PANDA
              Requester: SNIPS [A2YTQTCXVDV7BG] (Req TV): $16.10/hr/hr
              Description: Record your voice pronouncing a few short text sentences
              Time: 20 minutes(s)
              Reward: $0.60
              Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: (~ 30 mins) Your character and decision making preferences | PANDA
                Requester: Bob [A1K9CSLZ136V7L] (Req TV): $16.37/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 2.33] [Fair: 2.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 2.33]
                Description: This study is looking at personality preferences and the way we make decisions
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $4.50
                Qualifications: Completed v3 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; Location In AUGBIEUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wouldn't try this one. TO says it has errors that you can't get past.

Title: Scientific reaction time experiment on language comprehension [45-55 min] | PANDA
                Requester: Kaup Lab [AG7IJQDP78DTK] (Req TV): $12.13/hr/hr
                Description: React to the font color of words by pressing a specific keyboard key [~ 45-55 min]
                Reward: $6.50
                Qualifications: Completed Experiment UDOE DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  caught this on a requester panda looking for a different hit

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Warning, this runs full screen for about 40 minutes, like an inquisit hit, just hitting buttons, sooo boring and repetetive

I made a whopping $4 yesterday. I hope today is good (the kind of good where I don't have to spend much time searching for HITs, but can just WORK on some stuff that pops up). C'mon universe... make it a good one!

Comment

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yesterday was pretty rough for several, if not most, of us. I made about 60% of my goal...and had to claw my way to that...days like that put me in a bad frame of mind. Keep your heads up everyone...it can turn around at any time...

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also literally made 60% of my goal yesterday. It was brutal.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X