banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Kitchen Klutzes of America Day...Thursday June 13, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitchen Klutzes of America Day...Thursday June 13, 2019

Celebrating doing stupid things with food in the kitchen. I have done a few...forgetting to take innards packet out of turkey before roasting it. Here's some pix from the Burnt Food Museum. http://www.burntfoodmuseum.com/exhibits_bfm.html
    The motto here is put something on the stove low and take a long nap.
    Last edited by Carolyn; 06-13-2019, 07:16 AM.

Tal Brenner
    Available only from a computer! - Startup company presentation
    $2.50
    Masters
    Timer is really short. You might want to adjust for that. I did.

Comment

Morning all.

There are more of these up. The ones I did yesterday haven't approved yet so I'm not sure if I want to pile up any more of them.

Title: Score a sentence on 5 different metrics on a scale from 0 to 6 | Accept
      Requester: Dennis Troter [A3M7O9RQE23CM] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$7.20] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 0.07
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Available: 936
      Description: Give your scores for a sentence across 5 different metrics, from 0 to 6.
      Qualifications: ERMA_Harvest Exists ; Location In CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

Comment

• Giskard
        Giskard commented
        Editing a comment
        He also just put up this qual HIT if you don't have it yet.

Title: [QualificationHIT]Score a sentence on 5 different metrics on a scale from 0 to 6 | Accept
        Requester: Dennis Troter [A3M7O9RQE23CM] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$7.20] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        Reward: 0.02
        Available: 1
        Description: Give your scores for a sentence across 5 different metrics, from 0 to 6. This is a qualification hit for a future, more rewarding task.
        Qualifications: ERMA_Harvest DoesNotExist ; Avoid Workers DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, GB, IE, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I did about 350 yesterday, I am a little concerned about doing more,....but I am anyway

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3W...to_accept=true
      Kim-Lee Tuxhorn
      20-minute Academic Research Survey
      $1.20

Comment

Title: Answer questions about multi-source restaurant reviews (~ 40 minutes). | Accept
        Requester: MUILab [A37L8XWHJCPX3G] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$19.85] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        Reward: 7.00
        Description: We want to know what you think and prefer when you see a list of multi-source restaurant reviews! We will provide some dining scenarios, and show you a list of reviews from different review sources to understand your preference.
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Primary Internet Device - Smartphone or Tablet EqualTo 0

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3M...to_accept=true
          Nitya Chawla
          Interpersonal Experiences During Job Search
          $2.00
          Masters
          Female
          booted out on screener
          Last edited by Carolyn; 06-13-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

G'Day Mates!

Title: Website feedback, chairs | PANDA
            Requester: kamile asli basoglu [A39DFZA16CPP9E] (Req TV): $28.35/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.44] [Fair: 3.25] [Comm: 2.75] [Fast: 3.43]
            Description: Dear MTurk Workers, we kindly request 15-20 min of your time to help us with our research. In this regard, you will be asked to answer some survey questions, and also evaluate a website with some products.
            Time: 50 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $2.25
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Very short survey about consumer preferences(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$16.34] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.65] [Fast=4.52] [Comm=3.93] [Fair=4.54] [Reviews=491] [ToS=2]
              TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.92] [Res=0.00] [Rec=75] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
              Reward: 0.15
              Duration: 45:00
              Description: In this survey, you will answer questions about preferences
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

Comment

Title: Survey: In-vehicle voice control systems usage | PANDA
                Requester: University of Toronto - Voice Command Research [ADFZS9895J2B4] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: Do you use voice systems in your car? We want to hear from you!
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 0; Masters Exists ; Location In CAUS;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  15 minutes, pretty good hit

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Record your speech | PANDA
                  Requester: Lars Christensen [AG229FKXF9MP] (TO)
                  TO Ratings:
                  ★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
                  ★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
                  ★★★★ 1.00 Fairness
                  ★★★★★ 2.00 Promptness
                  Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
                  Submit a new TO review
                  Description: Read out loud phrases while recording your speech
                  Time: 900
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Command words - Block past workers DoesNotExist ;Location In CA,US

Comment

Got an email from Circle Pay that they are shutting down.

July 8th, 2019: Adding money and sending money will be disabled.
                    September 30th, 2019: We will fully discontinue all support for Circle Pay.

Comment

• Fisherman
                      Fisherman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      kate I know...those that haven't had trouble with PayPal love it. Those that have, hate them. They've stolen thousands of dollars from me before...and won't do business with me now.

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That really sucks, I'm honestly kind of glad that I was not able to get a Circle account for whatever BS reason was behind why they wouldn't let me open one. I hope they offer another option in replacement Fisherman

• JMo9597
                      JMo9597 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fisherman This was the entire email I received.

We are writing to inform you that starting on July 8, 2019, the Circle Pay mobile and web apps will begin the process of discontinuing functionality, as well as support, for all worldwide customers. As a valued customer, who has been using this product to send and receive money, we would like to provide some critical information to help you navigate this change over the next few weeks and months.

What do I need to do now?

If you have money in your Circle Pay account, we encourage you to cash out to your card or bank account immediately. Once your balance is zero, we will automatically close your account. Circle Invest, Poloniex and SeedInvest customers are not affected by these changes.

CASH OUT TODAY

Why is this happening?

Circle believes that the future of finance will be built on open blockchain technology and that global payments will become reality through fiat tokens and stablecoins such as US Dollar Coin (USDC).

Our goal of creating new global crypto financial services for people to store value, earn money and make payments in a seamless way will be through new wallet services throughout Circle’s products. Circle Pay clarified that vision over its successful 5-year lifespan, but it also largely relies on interfacing with the traditional financial system and untokenized fiat currencies. As such, we believe that it is appropriate to retire Circle Pay at this time. We will continue to work toward connecting every person on the planet through an open financial system built on crypto assets and blockchain technology through fiat tokens and stablecoins.

What is the timeline?

July 8th, 2019: Adding money and sending money will be disabled. You will only be able to cash out funds back to your card or linked bank account.

September 30th, 2019: We will fully discontinue all support for Circle Pay. You will not be able to log into the product or access your account. We encourage you to cashout before this date.

Who to reach out to for help?

If you have any questions about this process, please visit our Help Center or email us at [email protected]. Please note that we will be prioritizing support for customers cashing out to their bank or card effective immediately.

From all of us on the Circle Pay team, thank you for making our experience such a special one and for the lessons we’ve learned along the way to build an open and inclusive financial system. It would not have been the same without your passion and dedication to our product.

Thank you,

The Circle Pay team

Title: Long Tone Detection Experiment - Up to $12.50 BONUS possible for a total of $12.75 in 1-1.5 hours | PANDA
                    Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $14.79/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.30] [Fair: 4.42] [Comm: 3.27] [Fast: 4.37]
                    Description: Complete a variety of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a tone, and which of two sounds contains more notes.
                    Time: 6 hour(s)
                    Reward: $0.25
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• magnoliagal
                      magnoliagal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Did this yeasterday. Took me longer than 2 hours but did earn over 14.00.

Hi everyone! I gave that Brian Dolan Excel qual my best, but realized as I was working on the last bit that I really DIDN'T enjoy it. It's going to expire in about 30 mins. I don't have an export but the requester ID is A1AI6SW05HWSQ3

Comment

Title: Visual Perception of Data Correlation with Varied Just-Noticeable Differences | PANDA
                      Requester: UW Madison Graphics Group [A3BOKXGQQ9HEH3] (Req TV): $18.47/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: 3.94] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.67]
                      Description: A study to help understand the ability of human visual perception to identify differences in sets of correlated data across varying 'just noticeable difference' ranges.
                      Time: 45 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $1.20
                      Qualifications: UWGG_Correlation_JND_Method_Verification DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                      X