banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Father's Day...Sunday June 16, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Father's Day...Sunday June 16, 2019

May all the dads out there have a wonderful day.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/31...to_accept=true

MANUFACTURING health and safety survey
    $2.00
    Take hit only if related to manufacturing type industry

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3N...to_accept=true

Fabian LangerWhich of these 2 texts is "better"?
      $0.10
      Read carefully --then read again.
      I was able to do 5
      Last edited by Carolyn; 06-16-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3E...to_accept=true
        Elise Chandon
        Consumer Judgment Study 06127
        $0.80
        ~6 minutes
        Last edited by Carolyn; 06-16-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Mood Gorning!

Title: Answer a survey about your financial preferences and renting | PANDA
          Requester: Saul Fine [A2NEHZUP0NX9AB] (Req TV): $22.69/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Give us your opinion about your preferences to different financial behaviors and rent behaviors
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.50
          Qualifications: Current Residence - Rented EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about individuals' choice preference | PANDA
            Requester: Briana de Cola [A3CKWPKAJZKBMG] (Req TV): $15.51/hr/hr
            Description: Choose between different hypothetical amounts of money available immediately or after a delay
            Reward: $1.50
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Well, Good Morning Everyone...(a little Bob Seger take on my morning) Woke up to the sound of thunder...how far off I sat and wondered....jumped up and ran out to finish mowing and put on my old shoes....went around once and then it poured and I had to quit....ain't it funny how the rain don't give a s#$#...when life just doesn't care how much you have to lose....funny how the rain moves...with the garage door closing in....

Happy Father's Day

Comment

• hitforbrains
                hitforbrains commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a hoot! Your talent is immeasurable.

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy Father's Day Fisherman!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads! Good Morning, hope today is a beautiful day for all of you.

Comment

Title: Highlighting Specific Objects in Images. Earn up >$10/hour. | PANDA
                Requester: SpaceGraph-BroadPerception [A19JIJMNVNJ94D] (Req TV): $13.03/hr/hr
                Description: In this task you will be asked to draw an outline around an object of a specific type that is not already covered by a highlighted region in the image (for example: Draw an outline around any chair that is currently not covered by a highlighted region).
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 3
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

Title: Evaluating Effort(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.84] [Fair: 4.97] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.90]
                  Description: This survey is a University of Waterloo, Canada research study being conducted in the department of psychology. The faculty supervisor is Evan F. Risko, PhD. The student researcher is Michelle Ashburner. This survey involves viewing an array of words and providing a judgment of how much effort you think would be involved if you were to read each word aloud as quickly and as accurately as possible. You will be completing the survey by an online survey operated by Qualtrics. When information is transmitted over the internet privacy cannot be guaranteed. There is always a risk your responses may be intercepted by a third party (e.g., government agencies, hackers). Qualtrics temporarily collects your computer IP address to avoid duplicate responses in the dataset but we will not retain this information. All of your responses will be stored on a secure server at the University of Waterloo, Canada, to which only authorized researchers have access. If you prefer not to submit your survey responses through Qualtrics, please do not sign up for this study. The data we collect, without identifiers, may be shared publicly, and your identity will remain confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee.
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $0.70
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-801944244-153261] DoesNotExist ; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

Title: Learn a Mini Language 4 | PANDA
                    Requester: Sara Finley [A2T73T4977LJ6X] (Req TV): $16.03/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.75] [Fast: 4.67]
                    Description: Listen to sounds from a novel language, and answer questions about the language (Approx 25min)
                    Time: 45 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $3.50
                    Qualifications: Ineligibility for FF study session 5d0655a5c693e963f721f41d (not requestable) DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In US;

Comment

Title: 30 min survey: Update phone and company contact information | PANDA
                      Requester: Twitter Lab [A3U91H6P98L1PB] (Req TV): $17.48/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                      Description: Search and update contact information for selected lawyers. Estimated time: 30 min
                      HITs Available: 71
                      Reward: $3.50
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Random question...

I was searching for something else online and stumbled upon this article: https://www.wired.com/story/the-craz...chanical-turk/

Does anyone know what HIT they're referring to where you answer questions that people submit (every 15 minutes?!), or the HIT where you work with Amazon pics that match uploaded pics? This article isn't that old, so I'm wondering if these are things that are still around. Any ideas?

Comment

• Fisherman
                          Fisherman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Unfortunately, this article is poorly written as far as facts are concerned. Turking2Long and I delved into this article several months ago and found it full of misstatements and naivety.

The article either claims, or comes very near to claiming/exaggerating several issues and taking the "Al Gore invented the internet" route to glorify Mrs. Milland.

I'm actually very sorry to say that a very great deal of articles out there concerning Mturk, it's history, who's responsible for what, "scripts are voodoo", etc. are written by people who have apparently either never turked, or who just tested mturk out for a week.

and, yes, I'm biased...and I certainly don't know everything about it, but I do turk every day...which is far more than most forum owners do.

• kate
                          kate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Those Hits were years ago. Maybe around 2010.

• magpie
                          magpie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks, all. I figured it was about SpamGirl, and I agree that the facts seem a bit... squishy. Lol.

Title: Watch movies, answer questions, be a secret agent! | PANDA
                        Requester: LabVanced [AFX7JKENBYR1H] (Req TV): $32.95/hr/hr
                        Description: Approximate duration is 35-40 minutes, you will have to watch videos and have to answer questions about them for abut 30 min, followed by a cognitive survey. At the end, you will be given a code which you have to paste in the input field below.
                        Time: 3 hour(s)
                        Reward: $2.20
                        Qualifications: exclude_subjects_taken_not stirred DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Participate in a cognitive psychology study (~25-35min) | PANDA
                          Requester: cogdevlabosu [A2KJN03BHPUULH] (Req TV): $27.76/hr/hr
                          Description: Participate in a cognitive psychology study in which you will read see pictures of objects and play some simple games.
                          Time: 2 hour(s)
                          Reward: $6.00
                          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                          X