banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Garfield The Cat Day Wednesday HITs June 19, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garfield The Cat Day Wednesday HITs June 19, 2019

I guess Garfield ate all the good HITs, couldn't find anything to post yet.....

I did this last week, it was not too bad

​​​​​​
    Title: Answer questions about multi-source restaurant reviews (~ 40 minutes). | PANDA
    Requester: MUILab [A37L8XWHJCPX3G] (Req TV): $18.15/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We want to know what you think and prefer when you see a list of multi-source restaurant reviews! We will provide some dining scenarios, and show you a list of reviews from different review sources to understand your preference.
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $7.00
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Primary Internet Device - Smartphone or Tablet EqualTo 0;

Comment

This keeps popping up, I just caught it, it takes a few minutes to locate a partner, but the hit was about 10 minutes

Title: Chat with another worker in a shopping simulation | PANDA
      Requester: Alexa Shopping NLP Research [A1W89ORI4UNV0T] (Req TV): $14.38/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.00]
      Description: You will chat with another person to play a shopping-oriented game. (ID: wizard_of_amazon_1560886246)
      Time: 45 minutes(s)
      Reward: $2.75
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

Comment

8 minutes, and I earned the max .75 bonus

​​​​​​
        Title: Answer a survey about financial investments and earn additional bonus payments | PANDA
        Requester: Cindy Candrian [A2BT33K437721A] (Req TV): $20.95/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
        Description: Answer questions on financial investments and invest in a share. Get advice and update your belief. Earn bonus payments.
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        Reward: $1.25
        Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

I attempted this, but it is going to take pretty much that whole hour and it is very involved, asking a lot of you for 6.00...threw it back
        ​​​​​​
        Title: Training for Creative and Innovative Problem Solving(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Nicolas Roulin [A1WL6Y141Z8XJT] (Req TV): $15.73/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: 4.48] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
        Description: Participate in a one-hour study and learn to be more innovative, for $6 (US/Canada only)
        Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
        Reward: $6.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In CAUS; Exc: [154050-153461] DoesNotExist ;
        Last edited by cyvamp; 06-19-2019, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Carolyn
          Carolyn commented
          Editing a comment
          I got the ,75 bonus also

Chris
        Reading Speed Research Questionnaire
        $5.20
        age 55+
        This took about 15 minutes. I could not catch URL...I forgot it was in frame. Here is the hit ID if you can reconstruct something. 3FTID4TN8M9PT0PHQA295ZK84INYLZ

Comment

I don't have an Iphone, but someone here must

Title: Play a fun iPhone game! (no-retakes) | PANDA
          Requester: Sorcerers Gold Support [A144B7XBDWB6JA] (Req TV): $40.48/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 1.00]
          Description: The game collects photo data of participant's eyes and face to develop eye tracking software.
          Time: 24 hour(s)
          Reward: $10.00
          Qualifications: SorcerersGoldComplete DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• BookishGeek
            BookishGeek commented
            Editing a comment
            I did this one twice before he started the "no retakes" business - super easy and actually a pretty fun game.

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I keep saying I need to get an Iphone just for the hits lol

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            BookishGeek same, bummer about the no retakes. Super easy and fast HIT.

Good morning everyone! Back from my vacation last week, had a very nice time, but took a couple days to try and get things caught up here at home. I don't see much to do out there. Hopefully it picks up for everyone. Gotta make up for missing last week.

Comment

Please i want to ask this question...How can i make panda crazy catch hit faster? My panda barely catch high paying hits.

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              My number one tip, don't panda more than 5 or 6 hits at a time, and it's luck really, no way to make it catch anything faster or at all

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah if there was a clear answer to this we would all be rich. Unfortunately I think you have to just cross your fingers and hope it catches something. You can't really speed it up, just be sure you're not slowing it down by bogging it down with too many PANDAS running at the same time.

I have been trying to catch this for weeks, Finally did

Title: Answer a survey about actors lifting weights! | PANDA
            Requester: Cognitive Sciences Study [A3H5KVTI4FMDJI] (Req TV): $12.24/hr/hr
            Description: You will see videos of people lifting different weights and answer questions regarding the videos.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              I managed to snag this the other day. It's a bit boring, but really not too bad.

Title: Write what you would say in the given situation - English | Accept
            Requester: Kevin Pihl Jensen [A3T626R13E0O1Z] Contact
            TV: No Reviews
            TO: No Reviews
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 0.08
            Duration: 3:00:00
            Available: 89
            Description: Write what you would say in the given situation.
            Qualifications: None

Comment

Title: Answer an academic survey about some considerations in health technology assessment | PANDA
              Requester: ELSI [A24ZQC7X5XVJED] (Req TV): $30.02/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
              Description: Group 80 statements into categories that make sense to you. The statements are about Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues, and Patient values and preferences (ELSI+) in Health Technology Assessment.
              Time: 96 hour(s)
              Reward: $7.50
              Qualifications: None;

Comment

Originally posted by muyico0le View Post
                Please i want to ask this question...How can i make panda crazy catch hit faster? My panda barely catch high paying hits.
                oh wow

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Answer a survey about your personality and various life experiences | PANDA
                  Requester: Erin Fuller [A1U6YICUBZFIN7] (Req TV): $13.03/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 0.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
                  Description: MUST BE: 25 years of age or older AND within the past five years a) have committed a SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENSE (e.g., violent crime, sexual offenses, drug-related offenses, robbery, motor vehicle theft, etc.) or b) have EXTENSIVE illegal activity
                  Time: 3 hour(s)
                  Reward: $4.50
                  Qualifications: Previously Taken HIT DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ugh, I am sorry

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was excited to catch this but had to return it. It requires that you have committed a major serious crime (such as homicide, arson, etc.) within the past 5 years, see the description before you set a PANDA. Hope you start feeling better soon Bear

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I guess living a life of crime does pay off for some people. Unfortunately, not for me.

Title: Causal Learning and Reasoning | PANDA
                  Requester: Ciara Willett [A2VV0ANE01FC5O] (Req TV): $14.64/hr/hr
                  Description: You will learn and reason about causal relationships (e.g., does yoga increase or decrease one's energy level. This is a research study being conducted through the University of Pittsburgh
                  Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $8.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    felt like it took 2 years but approved quick

Title: Elements of Interactive Cartography (1) | PANDA
                  Requester: UWCartLab [A2KV96D7CDOVT6] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 3.33] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.00]
                  Description: This study investigates how we should design online maps that depict statistical information. If you decide to participate in this research, you will complete a survey that requires you to answer a series of tasks using different map designs.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $3.50
                  Qualifications: None;

Comment

• BookishGeek
                    BookishGeek commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I feel like this one is my white whale, I've had it in my PANDA for days.
                Working...
                X