banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Thinking About Thursday HITs June 20, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking About Thursday HITs June 20, 2019

Title: A survey of members of online group of consumers who admire a brands. | Accept
    Requester: Israel [AH33MR7LQ01ET] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay=4.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.01
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: A 15-20 minutes survey about consumers' response to personalized content in online brand communities.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3T...to_accept=true

Hasan Cavusoglu
    Answer a survey about your opinions
    $2.00
    Masters
    Give us your opinion about a health/wellness or personal finance app you use/used

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3P...to_accept=true
      socialpsychrug
      Survey about your opinion on social issues
      $1.00

Comment

Title: Conduct an Online Research Exercise as if You're a Customer Looking to Buy a Portable Air Conditioner | PANDA
        Requester: Nathan Golding [A1UOJBYF0G9HEY] (Req TV): $-/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: The purpose of this exercise is to assess the types of information that are currently available online for people that are looking to buy portable air conditioners. This exercise should take no longer than 40 minutes.
        Time: 4 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Quick Survey About Morality and Disgust(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
          Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$13.66] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.61] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=326] [ToS=28]
          TO2: [Hrly=6.39] [Pen=0.62] [Res=null] [Rec=77] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
          Reward: 0.25
          Duration: 30:00
          Available: 34
          Description: This survey is an academic research survey. In this survey, you will be asked to for your opinions and about disgust. You may exit the survey at any point. This survey takes about 2 minutes to complete. By participating you will be paid $0.25.
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [-1101631111-154106] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Answer a survey about actors lifting weights! | PANDA
            Requester: Cognitive Sciences Study [A3H5KVTI4FMDJI] (Req TV): $12.09/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: You will see videos of people lifting different weights and answer questions regarding the videos.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Social Media in the Office(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: Kelly Nault [A3CZPTI9N3ME9X] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$11.71] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=1.86] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 0.80
              Duration: 22:00
              Available: 7
              Description: a survey asking for your opinion on a social media post
              Qualifications: Exc: [-385334496-154131] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Comment

• Giskard
                Giskard commented
                Editing a comment
                Annoying that you have to scroll horizontally to choose the buttons but fairly quick and paid immediately

finally caught this darn thing

​​​​​​
              Title: Elements of Interactive Cartography (1) | PANDA
              Requester: UWCartLab [A2KV96D7CDOVT6] (Req TV): $12.31/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.33] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.00]
              Description: This study investigates how we should design online maps that depict statistical information. If you decide to participate in this research, you will complete a survey that requires you to answer a series of tasks using different map designs.
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $3.50
              Qualifications: None;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                BookishGeek, fingers crossed

• BookishGeek
                BookishGeek commented
                Editing a comment
                cyvamp - it just PANDA'd for me! Huzzah!

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                You called it!!!

I don't remember how I ended up with the qual for these but if you have it, these are awesome and pay immediately.

Title: Inspect Basketball Game | Accept
              Requester: mturkdev [A1LLFU1FUTM5L7] Contact
              TV: No Reviews
              TO: No Reviews
              Reward: 0.10
              Duration: 7:00
              Available: 311
              Description: Watch the video below and inspect the player who score the basket
              Qualifications: PXLThighlights-1 Exists

Comment

​​​​​​
                Title: Rate the quality of computer-generated speech - [email protected] Kingdom native only [#0022] | PANDA
                Requester: Speechfeedback [A2DPU6JE37X0YV] (Req TV): $16.96/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.03] [Fair: 3.82] [Comm: 3.09] [Fast: 3.12]
                Description: Listen to a recording of artificial speech and rate it on how correct and natural it sounds to you.
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 3
                Reward: $1.40
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I saw english...didn't see the rest. I wondered why it was still available

We seem to be having either boom or bust days this summer...and nothing in between.

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have been making most of my money on batches of .03 hits

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Roi Yair for work related to 388FBO7JZTLDP8DIVEIVT1ELDJ2NYR.
                The value of your bonus is: $0.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
                Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This was .10 more than the actual hit, can't complain about that

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Annoying.

Title: Making sequential decisions | PANDA
                  Requester: Christiane Baumann [A1CES5XI3R443M] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: You will have to find the cheapest airline ticket out of a sequence of tickets
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $3.00
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hell, annoying was an understatement!

Good Morning fellow workers, Boy I hope today is better than yesterday. We are going into another red flag warning till Saturday so that means PG&E can turn off the power anytime they feel like it. This threatening to shut off power all summer is going to suck.

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would invest in a generator, of course when they make these threats, everyone panics and buys one so they are hard to find locally

• Fisherman
                    Fisherman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Strange how different we all live...here in TN, it's so wet most of the time that you (truthfully) couldn't start a sustainable fire in a forest with matches and a 5 gallon can of gasoline. I feel like I haven't seen the sun in a week or more...94% humidity.

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And here in Iowa we are having one of the mildest summers I can remember. I have literally turned on the air 3 days so far, It was a nippy 60 when I went to the gas station and it's only supposed to get to 79 here, if the sun comes out and it does it's going to be super humid.
                Working...
                X