banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Monday Monday...June 24, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title: AF-FaceValue-9 | PANDA
    Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (Req TV): $15.14/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: 30 min task
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Opinions about a text(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: elisa solinas [A3PEEBFTVESGEG] (Req TV): $13.67/hr/hr
      Description: survey
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 48
      Reward: $0.30
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [155221-154632] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
      ​​​​

Comment

• Nostalgic
        Nostalgic commented
        Editing a comment
        writing....

Morning everyone. I caught one of these last night. It's pretty well timed and took me the whole 30 minutes it stated, I did take a quick break when it was allowed but definitely worth it yesterday.
      Title: AF-FaceValue-5 | PANDA
      Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (Req TV): $15.14/hr/hr
      Description: 30 min task
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Facebook and Political Content(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Center for Media Engagement [A1GFR8HDSRKCK1] (Req TV): $15.57/hr/hr
        Description: The purpose of this research study is to get your thoughts about post you might see on social media
        HITs Available: 11
        Reward: $0.80
        Qualifications: Exc: [4917940-154790] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -461654874 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
        ​​​​

Comment

Title: Decision Study - 2 Parts | Accept
          Requester: David Zuckerman [A1R2RUIMY8YD5O] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$30.05] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 1.50
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: This is a TWO-PART research study on decision-making, with the opportunity to earn bonus money in each part. The duration is approximately 25 minutes for the 2 parts combined. Your HIT payment will be $1.50, plus any bonus money you earn.
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location In US

Comment

Title: Making sequential decisions | Accept
            Requester: Christiane Baumann [A1CES5XI3R443M] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$10.78] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.78] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 3.00
            Duration: 2:00:00
            Description: You will have to find the cheapest airline ticket out of a sequence of tickets
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Simple Real-Effort Survey (University Experiment)(~ 35 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: Prof Ben Bushong [A1TPIC3ZKNHT0V] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$22.67] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=4.54] [Fast=4.14] [Comm=4.60] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=1]
              Reward: 3.00
              Duration: 3:00:00
              Available: 29
              Description: In this survey, you will complete a simple task and we will ask you about your willingness to do additional work for additional pay.
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1580612430-154750] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US

Comment

Title: Short Quiz and Decision Task with bonuses (10-30 minutes) | Accept
                Requester: NYUAD Social Science Experimental Laboratory [A3MLE3J148741L] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$52.08] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=4.71] [Fast=4.13] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.11] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
                Description: This contains a short quiz and some experimental games with bonuses (10-30 minutes)
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Hi everyone! I hope it's a work-filled day

Kizzy you had me wondering if there was a 7.3 in California!

Comment

• mominavan
                    mominavan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was thinking the same thing. I had to Google it and see if I had missed something.

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry I should have said because of the 16.00 hit I am watching the news on anything I am predicting on

• CrazyCatLady
                    CrazyCatLady commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kizzy, I did see there was a 5. something on the north coast on Saturday sometime so that was neat

Title: Attitudes about organizations (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: PBJ Manager [A1BM35NPP0Y6VB] (Req TV): $16.02/hr/hr
                  Description: You are being asked to participate in a research study about attitudes towards organizational messages.
                  HITs Available: 67
                  Reward: $0.50
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
                  ​​​​

Comment

Good morning everyone! Can't find a hit to post yet because I just got on here. For some weird reason I couldn't get on here all morning? I was wondering if the site was down, but apparently not, guess it was just me. I had some issues with a few other sites as well.

Well hope everyone has a good start to a wonderful week!

Comment

• TurknShop
                      TurknShop commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It wasn't just you. If I remember right, you're in PA too. There was a major outage with Verizon and some sort of leakage with CloudFlare? I don't know. But at first I couldn't even get on to mturk or Amazon at all. Or really, a lot of websites. Reddit was still good, though.

• dazcat
                      dazcat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      TurknShop Thank you! Yes I have Verizon and I'm in PA. I didn't hear that, thanks for letting me know. I'm glad it wasn't just me. I did have quite a few websites I couldn't get to. Hopefully that won't happen to us again anytime soon

Title: Sorting Experiment (< 20 mins, additional bonus up to $2, no mobile please) | Accept
                    Requester: CoCoSci Lab at Princeton [A1S8PU3QK4OKG3] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$23.55] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=4.40] [Fast=2.33] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
                    Duration: 24:00
                    Description: Find the hidden order of images
                    Qualifications: sorting_pilot DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Study on Online Services | Accept
                      Requester: Verena Zimmermann [A23FZ6HV4I5BH8] Contact
                      TV: [Hrly=$19.87] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                      TO: No Reviews
                      Reward: 2.00
                      Description: You‘ll first be presented with some typical scenarios that you encounter when using computers or smartphones. Afterwards, we will ask you to answer some questionnnaires and to provide some personal information. The study takes about 12 minutes.
                      Qualifications: Taken part in Prestudy DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Happy Monday! Hope every one had a great weekend. Fingers crossed for a week a great and easy to catch hits.

Comment

Morning, everyone! o/
                          https://www.deviantart.com/heimdaldagsson

Comment

Working...
                          X