banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Monday Monday...June 24, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smartin
    replied
    On a bright note these Du's are AA'ing pretty quickly. Makes me feel a little better. Maybe I'll make myself super crosseyed and I'll sleep like a champ tonight to go to the eye doctor tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    Ha! Yes ma'am!

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    So I just need to poke my panda with a sharp stick then... hm.

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    It's the same, I haven't deleted the other one from earlier yet.

• CrazyCatLady
    replied
    not sure if this is a different gid

Title: Brain and Genetic Predictors of Individual Differences in Pain and Placebo Analgesia | Accept
    Requester: Canlabresearch01 [AGJHQN4BKWTI2] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 10.00
    Duration: 4:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: The present research aims to help us gain a better understanding of individual differences in cognitive tasks and perception and emotion perception.
    Qualifications: Attended DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; CompensiteHit DoesNotExist

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    smartin, I'm trying the unpaid cloud labor hit :/

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    Cherry pick for 3 minutes, spend another 4 on the hit... Oof. I managed 1 at just under 2.5 mins. And I was getting excited the other day realizing he should be posting soon again. Super disappointed CrazyCatLady, Hope your doing better than me on these!

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    smartin. YAS

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    These are brutal

• Curbie
    commented on 's reply
    Okay, thanks Giskard!

• bestway
    replied
    Title: (Qualified workers only) Fun for Plant Lovers - Place a bounding box around crops and tricksy weeds | PANDA
    Requester: Jeffrey Du [A229IGGZYNFUR8] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
    TO: [Pay: 3.31] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.07] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.25
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 9181
    Description: Place a tight bounding box around each crop and weed plant (More detailed instructions are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...VhlhVmMFnM/pub)
    Requirements: Plant Superstar Exists
    Lots of plants

Leave a comment:

• smartin
    replied
    Title: Video Game Study | PANDA
    Requester: Neha Sethi [AE2VK2N8H8PHS] (Req TV): $13.24/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Only take the survey if you self-identify as a GAMER. Do not take the survey if you don't play video games. Only take this survey once. This survey takes about 15 minutes to complete.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Leave a comment:

• ZeldaFoot
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, these hits approve immediately!

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    ZeldaFoot I definitely will when I see it!

• Giskard
    commented on 's reply
    I caught it earlier in the day. Between it not being very clear on exactly what they wanted you to do and one flag on TV that said it broke after working on it for an hour and the requester wasn't responding, I threw it back. If you want to give it a try, you have to create an account. Should be an option for that right under the login. Pretty sure the Cts token is for if you stop in the middle of it and need to sign back in where you left off.
Working...
X