banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tip Top Tuesday HITs July 9, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tip Top Tuesday HITs July 9, 2019

Title: Survey on TV-Service Usage | Accept
    Requester: UNIVERSIDAD ESAN - RUC 20136507720 [AI49LN5BMCEOB] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$15.84] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 3:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: We would like to invite you to complete this 12-min survey on TV-Service usage
    Qualifications: News Source - TV (Local/Cable News Broadcast) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; DualUse DoesNotExist

Good morning! I've got about 2 hours of work left on the 1500 company HIT from yesterday. I have 4 1/2 hours before it expires, so I think I'm good to go. Then I'll cross my fingers that it approves quickly.

Come on, batchy day!

Comment

• Carolyn
      Carolyn commented
      Editing a comment
      How long total do you think this will take you? Did you get sleep last night?

• TurknShop
      TurknShop commented
      Editing a comment
      Carolyn, I think it will take me 4 hours total. I did two hours last night. I have 500 left to go.

And it looks like they did split it into two different HITs since there is another sheet with 1200 on that one as well that someone else is working on. It kind of scared me when I woke up to someone else logged into the sheet, but they're leaving the one I'm working on alone.

I got about 6 hours of sleep, so not too bad Once I saw how quickly it was going, I didn't worry about leaving the rest for this morning.

and now it's working...
    Title: Customer Online Behavior Survey | Accept
    Requester: Jessica Maria Hartono [A1YPKIWY951WEO] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.50
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Description: Please answer this questionnaire based on your past experience
    Qualifications: Location NotEqualTo IN; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
    Last edited by librarian50; 07-09-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

National Hurricane Center 8am forecast for @Fisherman's Sneeze: "Tropical depression is likely to develop by late Wednesday or Thursday while the system moves westward across the northern Gulf of Mexico."
      https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=5

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about actors lifting weights! (Chrome browser required) | PANDA
          Requester: Cognitive Sciences Study [A3H5KVTI4FMDJI] (Req TV): $12.09/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
          Description: You will see videos of people lifting different weights and answer questions regarding the videos.
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $5.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Learn new categories (9 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] (Req TV): $20.59/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: You will be shown some artificial objects and will learn to classify them into the right categories
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $1.50
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Adelaide Basic Qualification Exists ;

Title: Image Recognition Task(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Michele Rigolizzo [A1S51OLVMWXAC8] (Req TV): $22.41/hr/hr
            Description: 5-15 minute Image Recognition Task for plus chance for bonus
            HITs Available: 32
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: TP Panel: 60458751 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Exc: [1200506905-156806] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              I got the long version of the Adelaide HIT and it took more than 30 long minutes. They say in the instructions that they send a bonus but they didn't indicate how much it would be. Hoping it's worth it bc it was excruciatingly tedious.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              OH no sarahsugar, I got the short, and it was like 5 minutes.

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Dang LOL

Title: Political attitudes study | PANDA
            Requester: Michael Thaler [A12QI37UFDXCQY] (Req TV): $18.76/hr/hr
            Description: A 20 minute study on political attitudes with a chance to win an additional $10 bonus.
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: MThaler 2-9-18 Prevent Retaking DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Judgment and Decision-Making (~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: SCIP Lab [A6YR6DJM3TQ2L] (Req TV): $12.17/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 2.00] [Fair: 4.56] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.56]
              Description: During this study, you will be asked to make social judgments and financial decisions. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. This HIT can only be completed once. Follow the study hyperlink to see if you are eligible to participate.
              Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 19
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Exc: [-1951283927-157484] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                over 17 minutes for this pathetic paying hit

Title: Harvard Financial Decisions Study: $2 for ~7 min plus chance of bonus | Accept
              Requester: Holly [A18VKOMJP2ATL1] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$25.81] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 2.00
              Duration: 1 day
              Description: This is an academic survey you qualified for through a pre-screen. You will have a chance at a $50 bonus payment. Please take this HIT within 24 hours of posting. Thank you for your participation!
              Qualifications: PaycheckJuneJuly EqualTo 39

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about consumer decision styles | PANDA
                Requester: Benedikt Loepp [A35DZ4P7Y7LDGD] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: Answer a couple of questions on consumer decision styles and use an online product advisor
                Time: 25 minutes(s)
                Reward: $0.75
                Qualifications: None;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  7 minutes

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And it was fun, at least I thought so....

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I kind of liked the printer selector.

Good Morning Turkies, Hope you are all doing well today.

Comment

The submit button isn't working! I sent a message. Hopefully they will get back to me before the HIT expires. Ugh.

Comment

• TurknShop
                    TurknShop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bear, Fisherman, tried both of those and neither worked. :/ I sent an email through Google sheets as well, so hopefully they'll see it soon.

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The good news is, if it's all done in google sheets, the data is saved. So at least you know they got it, and hopefully they will pay you even if the hit expires before they see the email. That is a terrifying moment though!

• TurknShop
                    TurknShop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ZeldaFoot, that was my same thought. I'm going to wait for a response. Unfortunately, it timed out before I heard back. We'll see!

Morning all. Rain (and a quite a lot of it) is headed my way! Great news for the garden!

https://twitter.com/ScottSKOMO/statu...80646433873921

Comment

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What the heck is with the crazy weather right now!?

Hi everyone!

This was pretty quick yesterday

Title: Answer a survey about your preferences in exterior design of new homes | Accept
                  Requester: Donna McDaniel [A2HLMSOA0H6IHH] Contact
                  TV: No Reviews
                  Reward: 0.50
                  Duration: 1:00:00
                  Description: Rank a set of Images by preferences
                  Qualifications: Borrower - Home Mortgage EqualTo 1; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1

Comment

Working...
                  X