banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Fantastic Friday HITs July 12, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Friday HITs July 12, 2019

Title: Political Survey for Undergraduate Research | Accept
    Requester: Steven Smallpage [A2ZCV9DZ6M3WBL] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$11.36] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.87] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Tell us about your political opinions.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 51; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Title: Generate English words for images(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Tlab mTurk [AXWQGQMYB8WAW] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 1:30:00
    Description: You will provide English words that describe your impression on images
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Exc: [-379478810-158248] DoesNotExist

Comment

Title: Word Associations for Early Words 03 | Accept
      Requester: Christopher Cox [A15OFECH7QA5HF] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$15.32] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      Reward: 3.00
      Duration: 35:00
      Description: We invite Native English Speakers to complete a ~15 minute word association survey. We also request some non-identifiable demographic information, including information about how often you interact with young children.
      Qualifications: Word Associations 03 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        finally caught this

Good morning!

Title: Word Learning II | PANDA
      Requester: PoeppelLab [A3ROL6AYKRTBKD] (Req TV): $16.84/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 4.62] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
      Description: You need headphones, a microphone and a recent version of Chrome. This task takes about 15-20 minutes. This HIT does not work on iPads or Tablets. In this experiment you will hear a string of syllables. While you are listening, you will be asked to continuously whisper the syllable “tah”. You will also complte a word learning task.
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $6.00
      Qualifications: Poeppel_TaTaTa DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning everyone! Is my Panda Crazy Helper link broken, or is it down? When I try to load it I get this error:

"Strange... the page you were looking for is not here. Let’s go home and try again.
        Go Home"

Comment

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          Are your other scripts working? Sometimes I have to reload my browser to get things to work right.

• BookishGeek
          BookishGeek commented
          Editing a comment
          It's working now - that was bonkers. Thanks guys! I reinstalled everything.

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          I had the same thing happen the other night. I had to close and reopen chrome a couple of times and then it worked.

Title: Finance Short Answer Questions After Reviewing a Website | PANDA
        Requester: lesley robinson [A1HL926XQM6Y85] (Req TV): $-/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: You will answer a series of short-answer questions to demonstrate your understanding about the role of financial management within a company.
        Time: 48 hour(s)
        Reward: $25.00
        Qualifications: None;

Comment

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          Wouldn't that just make our day...

You can do all five for a $1 bonus if you have the qual.

Title: Provide ratings on emotional dimensions: valence, arousal and dominance for given sentences | PANDA
        Requester: sail [A3947T57KX7DN5] (Req TV): $4.69/hr/hr
        Description: For the given sentences, enter your estimate of the underlying valence (positive or negative connotation in image), arousal (degree of intensity/excitement) and dominance (controlling and dominant nature of the emotion invoked by the word)
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 5
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Completed100WordAnnotations EqualTo 1;

Comment

Title: Follow-Up: Study on Online Services | Accept
          Requester: Verena Zimmermann [A23FZ6HV4I5BH8] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$19.87] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          Reward: 1.00
          Duration: 30:00
          Available: 7
          Description: Similar to the first study you‘ll first be presented with some typical scenarios that you encounter when using computers or smartphones. The study takes about 5 minutes. Only take part in the Follow-Up Study once, please.
          Qualifications: Taken part in Survey on Online Choices Exists

Comment

Title: Academic Study on Learning and Preferences(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: ELP Lab [ABJCVL1B2I361] (Req TV): $15.00/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 4.65] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
            Description: This academic study will take about 20 mins and will involve viewing and evaluating pictures and making predictions. Inquisit is required to complete this HIT.
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-2052849748-158000] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Read three short stories and take a recognition test for what you read (~30 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: memoryND [A2QC7NFKE3H3DZ] (Req TV): $10.56/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 2.29] [Fair: 3.89] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 3.84]
              Description: Read short narratives about a variety of topics. Then, take a recognition test where you'll see a series of sentences and be asked to say whether you read each one in a story. You must be 18 or older and fluent in English.
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Not Good DoesNotExist ; Completed Narratives DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Word Associations for Early Words 01 | PANDA
                Requester: Christopher Cox [A15OFECH7QA5HF] (Req TV): $17.92/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
                Description: We invite Native English Speakers to complete a ~15 minute word association survey. We also request some non-identifiable demographic information, including information about how often you interact with young children.
                Time: 35 minutes(s)
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Word Associations 01 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Survey of individual differences in perceptions of social life | PANDA
                  Requester: DGlab [A1ZRVLX3H8PW6C] (Req TV): $12.31/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 3.91] [Fair: 4.88] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.88]
                  Description: Read and evaluate a series of statements, respond to questions about social attitudes and social media use
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Already Completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 91; priorworkers DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    6 minutes

Title: Perceptions of Job Advertisements | PANDA
                  Requester: Alyson E Byrne [A2ZSE3CZ8J6IIW] (Req TV): $26.93/hr/hr
                  Description: Purpose of this study is to understand how job advertisements are perceived
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $1.50
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• dazcat
                    dazcat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice one Bear, quick for the money. thanks.

Good morning everyone! Not finding much today. Hope you all have a good day!

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    slow day for me too .. and week .. and month

Title: Surveys and chat interaction (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
                  Requester: Ryan Schuetzler [A23H7P4VNW5UPZ] (Req TV): $15.01/hr/hr
                  Description: Complete a short chat interaction, and a final survey about the interaction. Participation in this HIT will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    13 minutes

Good Morning Guys, I sure hope I can make a bit more money today.

Comment

Working...
                  X