banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Nelson Mandela International Day HITs July 18, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelson Mandela International Day HITs July 18, 2019

Title: Rate 90 words on a slider scale! | Accept
    Requester: Jeremy Freese [A1WNZCJ3T6F03A] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$18.06] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 69
    Description: Give us your perceptions of some words!
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Title: How Would You Punish These Offenders? | Accept
    Requester: IBS Data Science Group [A1H2U1LD743NC2] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$10.21] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.80
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 1
    Description: In this survey, we will present you with some scenarios involving robots and humans. We would like to know what you think about the consequences of their actions.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning everyone!

My computer died yesterday, we think it's the hard drive. So it's at Geek Squad getting diagnosed and maybe getting a solid state drive. Hopefully I will get my "baby" back by Friday evening or Saturday. So I'm using my hubby's laptop, which there are no scripts, browser extensions, nothing, I miss all my "stuff"

Comment

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        SSD's are great, I've got 36TB of them on my machine. It wouldn't take a couple of minutes to install your scripts, at least some of them, and then take them off again later.

• dazcat
        dazcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Fisherman My son built his own computer and kept raving about the SSD's as well, just didn't expect my computer to die, to get one.. I'm hoping that is even the issue, hope it's not anything else major. Hubby did say I could put all my stuff on his computer, so I might attempt it.

Title: Gladiators and Decisions(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Req TV): N/A
      (TO): [Pay: 3.39] [Fair: 4.77] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.60]
      Description: This study requires you to read a very short situation about an emperor deciding over gladiators’ fate. Based on the emperor’s decisions you will have to describe the emperor by answering one questions regarding several traits and characteristics that the emperor may have. The study will take about 3 minutes to complete and you will earn $0.30. If you feel uncomfortable thinking about gladiators' possible fate after a combat (being condemned to death) we encourage you NOT to participate in this study.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 67
      Reward: $0.30
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Exc: [619255608-159260] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Mental capacity rating of character. (~10min) | PANDA
          Requester: Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute Int [A2NC62SMR5HDIY] (Req TV): N/A
          (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00]
          Description: Please read a character description and add mental capacity ratings to a character.
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.70
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

Title: Learn a new smartphone application, Part 2 of a 2-part study | Accept
            Requester: Elizabeth Kensinger [A2DYUD5LQM3YJW] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$28.92] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
            TO2: [Hrly=21.05] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
            Reward: 9.00
            Duration: 12:00:00
            Description: Respond to a series of questions about the new smartphone application. $9 for 25-35 minute job. Only individuals who completed Pt. 1 yesterday are eligible.
            Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Completed Most Recent Encoding Exists

Comment

Title: Survey and chat interaction (WARNING: This HIT involves viewing some images with blood. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
              Requester: Ryan Schuetzler [A23H7P4VNW5UPZ] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$15.01] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 2.00
              Duration: 30:00
              Description: Complete a short chat interaction, and a final survey about the interaction. Participation in this HIT will take approximately 15 minutes.
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Reliving Past Events (3 min screener, 40 min study; up to $7.50)(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Ellen Finch [AP2BHXUTKI1C8] (Req TV): $17.52/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: PLEASE ONLY BEGIN THIS SCREENER IF YOU CAN IMMEDIATELY CONTINUE ON TO THE FULL (~ 40 min, $7.50) STUDY. THIS STUDY MUST BE COMPLETED ON A COMPUTER, NOT A MOBILE DEVICE. Researchers at Harvard University are seeking healthy adults to participate in a study about the processes behind memory. Please complete the brief (~3 min) screener to see if you qualify for the study. Everyone who completes the screener will receive $0.25. If you qualify, you will be automatically brought to the study. The study includes survey questions, a writing task, and a computer task and may take up to 40 minutes. After completing the study, you will receive an additional $7.25, totaling $7.50. Plus, you can earn an additional $5 if you choose to complete a brief follow-up study two weeks later. Note the key provided at the end of the study which you will need to complete the HIT.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.25
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-742802648-159297] DoesNotExist ; 8cbd77ad DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning, The birds are chirping, the sky is bright blue and I want to be outside, but here I sit ready to work.

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I made 6.00 allll morning, I have been on since 6 am. I made 10.00 in 10 minutes on usertesting. I did my 1st test there, hopefully, that will make up for the lack here
                    Last edited by cyvamp; 07-18-2019, 10:09 AM.

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This doesn't sound good. I still need to make a few dollars today even 10 would be good for the poor month I've had

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kizzy, we know from experience,all it takes is one good batch to turn a whole day around

Finished mowing the yard in 142 degree heat.

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know Kizzy. Reminds me of the time I was abducted by aliens and we went to Venus.

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I walked the dogs at 5am and it was already awful

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bear They don't have air conditioning on Venus, crazy people

Title: Short Survey for Instagram users (~20-25 min) | PANDA
                  Requester: Hannes-Vincent Krause [A3VRIL8BK98DW3] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 3.00]
                  Description: Academic survey with questions about yourself and your Instagram usage
                  Time: 40 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Completed survey already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: survey about political opinions(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Julia Minson [A35QRRKSLEDRZA] (Req TV): $14.00/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.78] [Fair: 4.76] [Comm: 2.45] [Fast: 4.89]
                    Description: survey about political opinions
                    HITs Available: 19
                    Reward: $0.50
                    Qualifications: Exc: [2000626804-159327] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      4 minutes

Title: Description Table Classification | PANDA
                    Requester: NLP research group at TokyoTech [A2HOLLZR6NZGDL] (Req TV): $48.26/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00]
                    Description: Classify each sentence of table description into 4 classes: Explicit Data Description, Implicit Data Description, Table-Related Additional Description, and Not Related to Table Contents
                    HITs Available: 167
                    Reward: $1.00
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location In AUCAGB;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      returned. not even going to attempt it.

• Fisherman
                      Fisherman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Has anyone done these ? I've been picking them up and returning for the past few days because I just don't like the look of them. They seem like they're very involved...am I off base on my impression ?

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X