banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Ice Cream Sunday Hits...July 21, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Ice Cream Sunday Hits...July 21, 2019

What's your all time favorite ice cream? I like coffee and rum raisin. Good morning all. Have a wonderful day.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3L...to_accept=true
    Yang
    Answer a survey about your opinions on movie reviews
    $2.00
    Masters
    this survey is strange. it seems to repeat portions. I returned it.
    Last edited by Carolyn; 07-21-2019, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      I took a chance. It was very odd.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3J...to_accept=true
    Michigan State University Psychology
    Answer a survey about your opinion about a company (1A2)
    $1.25
    screened out

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3E...to_accept=true
      Lauren Kuykendall
      Psychology Survey – Daily Activities (25-40 minutes)
      $2.00
      screened out

Comment

Title: Tell us about how you shop for clothes | Accept
        Requester: James [A16YXLVOCET7XJ] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$21.30] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 1.00
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: We’d like to learn more about what drives you to purchase apparel
        Qualifications: None

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Play a fun iPhone game! (no-retakes) 21072019 PM | PANDA
          Requester: Sorcerers Gold Support [A144B7XBDWB6JA] (Req TV): $43.57/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: The game collects photo data of participant's eyes and face to develop eye tracking software.
          Time: 48 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $10.00
          Qualifications: SorcerersGoldComplete DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Mental capacity rating of character. (~10min) | PANDA
            Requester: Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute Int [A2NC62SMR5HDIY] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00]
            Description: Please read a character description and add mental capacity ratings to a character.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 2
            Reward: $0.70
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Love these,they have been posting a couple at a time and you can do both

Title: Write a diary entry given a short summary | Accept
            Requester: MSRRedmond Labs [A1X1IORYLDFA50] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$17.22] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=2.78] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=2.21] [Fair=3.18] [Reviews=51] [ToS=1]
            TO2: [Hrly=0.36] [Pen=0.52] [Res=0.00] [Rec=33] [Rej=2] [ToS=1] [Brk=5]
            Reward: 3.02
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Available: 1
            Description: Given a summary of an event, write a story or diary entry about it pretending like it happened to you
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

• ameagari
              ameagari commented
              Editing a comment
              I LOVE these. I have done 3 so far, seems like you can do multiples.

Title: Auditory Perception Study - Up to $1.25 BONUS possible for a total of $1.50 in 10 minutes | PANDA
            Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $14.30/hr/hr
            Description: Complete two short studies where you will make judgements about whether you hear one or two sounds.
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.25
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 70; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Determine whether an eCommerce fashion brand sells products for women, men or children | PANDA
              Requester: Gordon Renouf [A39046H78L8H0X] (Req TV): $17.65/hr/hr
              Description: For a given fashion brand website, determine whether the brand sells clothes, shoes, accessories, jewellery etc for women, for men, and children
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 31
              Reward: $0.10
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good to see you back! I hope you are getting better at home.

• BadaBoomZooka
                  BadaBoomZooka commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Supermods back. Everyone be on ur best behavior else u'll get supermodded. Thank goodness ur here to restore order to this miscreant filled swamp .

Good morning, everyone! If I had to pick a favorite ice cream flavor, I would probably go with vanilla. Super boring, I know.
                Last edited by Curbie; 07-21-2019, 09:45 AM. Reason: I forgot to talk about ice cream :)

Comment

Hi all. This is the worst requester approval rating I've seen so far - 38%.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/35...?ref=w_pl_prvw

Comment

Title: Generate English words for images(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Tlab mTurk [AXWQGQMYB8WAW] (TO)
                    TO Ratings:
                    ★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
                    ★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
                    ★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
                    ★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
                    Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
                    Submit a new TO review
                    Description: You will provide English words that describe your impression on images
                    Time: 5400
                    Reward: $3.00
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000;TP Panel: -504966076 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [863767615-159974] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97

Comment

Hey everyone. So after a super busy two months-- car accident, vacation, coming home to find my grandmother facedown on the floor, a teenaged houseguest, locating and buying a replacement car, housesitting, and too many doctor's appointments-- I think I have time to steadily turk again. And boy do I desperately need the money

My vacation was amazing at least. I went to the old family homestead to see it sold to a nice young family (and it will FINALLY have horses there!) and I got to watch the fireflies under my favorite tree in the world one last time. It's so heartbreaking how things change though. That place was so magical when I was young, now it's quite rundown, empty. The only relief is that it will be renewed, at least in part. But why does everything have to shrink down and lose its magic when we grow up? I want to recapture that feeling so badly.

Also got to go to the Smoky Mountains, which will never shrink down Guys, you should all go there once in your life.

Comment

• Curbie
                        Curbie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Is your grandma okay?

• CrazyCatLady
                        CrazyCatLady commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I find the same about the shrink down and lose it's magic. I think it just means we need to find new magic in our lives - the Smokey Mountains for example
                    Working...
                    X