banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Wedded to Wednesday HIts...July 24, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedded to Wednesday HIts...July 24, 2019

Good morning everybody

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3E...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    MSRRedmond Labs
    Land Cover Map Labeling
    $5.00
    Masters
    Maybe somebody can figure this out.

Comment

Title: Science, Art, and Emotional Intelligence Quiz (35 Minutes) | Accept
      Requester: MSPS Complex Human Data Hub [A31EO81GH4ZF5T] Contact
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 4.50
      Duration: 4:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Provide your own guesses on a mix of questions and art images
      Qualifications: CompletedTrivia2 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3U...to_accept=true
        Chloe White
        Answer a 10-minute survey about a new American policy and the news
        $1.25
        easy. Pay was okay
        Last edited by Carolyn; 07-24-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Good morning!

Title: iPhone Game for Eye Tracking Model(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Sorcerers Gold Support [A144B7XBDWB6JA] (Req TV): $44.85/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 3.50] [Fast: 2.67]
          Description: We've updated our eye gaze game and one re-take is allowed for previous players
          Time: 24 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $10.00
          Qualifications: Location In AUIN; Exc: [159700664-160528] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• BookishGeek
            BookishGeek commented
            Editing a comment
            I got an email about this one but by the time I went to nab it it looks like all 500 HITs have disappeared I guess I'll throw it in my Panda Crazy?

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            BookishGeek me too, and I was annoyed, but I set a panda for it and it caught it a little while ago. So it's definitely worth running one.

Title: [English] Logging in Facebook may be required. Rate Video Ads. | PANDA
          Requester: AdsForce [A3883N8JDOXNGD] (Req TV): $7.42/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.47] [Fair: 4.50] [Comm: 3.69] [Fast: 4.81]
          Description: Please carefully read the question with prompted video ads, and make sure you logged in Facebook to viewer ads on their platforms.
          Time: 10 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 46
          Reward: $0.30
          Qualifications: Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Super Worker Status EqualTo 0;

Comment

Good morning! I was totally absent yesterday because of power outages due to Monday night storm. I found it amusing that I still earned $4.80 (bonus) while I sat in the dark. The only thing I could do, with just overcast daylight, was clean out closets, so I have a car full of donations to take to Goodwill later
            I'm so glad to be back!

Comment

• BookishGeek
              BookishGeek commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome back, so glad to see you!

Title: Consumer Preference and Experience Survey(~ 13 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: mturk.admin [A1600ITGM7SNAE] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$10.64] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.14] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 1.11
            Duration: 25:00
            Description: A quick survey about consumer preference and experience. You may complete this particular survey only once.
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [1451555259-160502] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96

Comment

Title: Complete some puzzles and questions! $2 plus potential bonuses for 20 minutes. | Accept
              Requester: Economics Experiments [A1L46J9YKXL9KR] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$19.89] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              Reward: 2.00
              Duration: 4:00:00
              Description: Complete some puzzles and questions. Bonus payments if you do well.
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I hope we all have a nice day...

Comment

Title: Answer a survey for academic research | Accept
                  Requester: David Ribar [A298F3KTWEBPH4] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$8.27] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  Reward: 1.00
                  Duration: 1:00:00
                  Description: Give us your opinions for academic research
                  Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone's day is wonderful!

There are a bunch of profile information hits from Amazon Mechanical Turk Team up. Do we have to re-do all these every so often?

Title: Profile Information - Basic Demographics | Accept
                    Requester: Amazon Mechanical Turk Team [AXKBO5V1Y75RL] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=2.94] [Fast=4.12] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=48] [ToS=0]
                    Reward: 0.00
                    Duration: 1:00:00
                    Description: Help us understand you better by answering a few questions about yourself
                    Qualifications: None

Comment

• dazcat
                      dazcat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thought I remembered doing some a long time ago, I guess these are different. Can't hurt I guess.

• Fisherman
                      Fisherman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Only if something has changed would I do that.

• kate
                      kate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is different to the previous one.

Title: Evaluate leaders(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Dritjon Gruda [ALB2ZEATZIW07] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                    Description: Help us evaluate leaders!
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 6
                    Reward: $1.00
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [-1731845441-160500] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Religious people are knocking on my door, here to save me.

Comment

• smartin
                        smartin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        When I was a teenager my mom and I had recently moved into a house and they came knocking on the door one afternoon. Told them I was an Atheist and slammed the door in their face. They didn't come back the entire time we lived there.
                        Just about a month ago I was sitting in my car smoking a cigarette before starting my day and there was a group of 5 combing the neighborhood. I figured they had already passed over my house (huge No Soliciting sign) I was wrong. Got caught off guard, guy snuck up behind me as I was opening my door I didn't even see him come up the driveway. I put my hand on my gun thats in my door as a natural reaction. He was shaking like a leaf on a tree trying to hand me that flier. I don't think they will be back for quite a while.

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ZeldaFoot LOL those sleepless nights in the beginning will definitely do that to you!! They were messing with the wrong mama.

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        smartin I'm laughing...

Title: Memory for words | PANDA
                      Requester: Elif Eylul Tekin [A3G0QQETWTYNIF] (Req TV): $13.90/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: 4.62] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                      Description: You will study word pairs and take a test on them
                      Time: 1 hour(s)
                      HITs Available: 1
                      Reward: $5.00
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; STA_P1 participated DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                      X