banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Lasagna Day HITs July 29, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Lasagna Day HITs July 29, 2019

Good morning!
    Lasagna first showed up in Naples, Italy during the Middle Ages and made it to America in the nineteenth century. Since then, Americans have made it all their own. So this National Lasagna Day, head to your favorite Italian restaurant or pre-heat the oven and make your own.

well I am on my way to jury selection,please please don't let me be picked lol

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...may we all have a great week ahead of us.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/38...to_accept=true
        Jon Smith
        Proofreading of HIT Description (Large Screen Device Recommended)
        $3.00
        Masters

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Boston Government Response Quality Survey | PANDA
            Requester: Ryan Buell [A2N0MYXIGB16RK] (Req TV): $-/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: This research study will assess the perceived quality of the Boston local government’s responses to public service requests. It will take less than 5 minutes for $1.00. Participants will evaluate the quality of 10 resolved service requests.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: ccjuly DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              You don't need to be a resident of Boston

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              under 4 minutes

Title: Answer a survey about your attitude towards artificial intelligence | PANDA
            Requester: DDIS - University of Zurich [A1LROX151OS4PN] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: Evaluate labels and explanations for a range of images
            Time: 12 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 10
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: Qualification - less than 10 seconds | Accept
              Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$16.90] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=4.27] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=4.75] [Fair=4.98] [Reviews=81] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=6.72] [Pen=0.49] [Res=0.00] [Rec=83] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 0.05
              Duration: 10:00
              Available: 2887
              Description: Answer a few questions
              Qualifications: founder2 DoesNotExist ; Already taken DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Just saying....a Foot Pic Hit would sit well with me today....

Comment

Title: Remember images and their locations | PANDA
                  Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (Req TV): $-/hr
                  Description: Learn and recall the locations of images on a grid
                  Time: 5 hour(s)
                  Reward: $8.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Has done MB DoesNotExist ; Has done OF DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Opinion and Belief Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Academic Research [A3PE2WFW7YARFR] (Req TV): $-/hr
                    Description: A survey about opinions and beliefs, 4-6 minutes
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $0.50
                    Qualifications: Location In US;

Comment

Title: Developmental Processes, Personality, & Mental Health | PANDA
                      Requester: Peter K. Jonason [A33UYIPLMCK22Y] (Req TV): $-/hr
                      Description: This study aims to examine how environmental pressures influence our physical, emotional, and personality development, and how these factors might influence our mental health. The survey will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
                      Time: 1 hour(s)
                      Reward: $3.50
                      Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1;

Comment

Title: Grid Task(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
                        Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $-/hr
                        Description: Complete a grid task for 1.80, plus .45 for the follow-up survey / time spent prior to the task
                        Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                        Reward: $2.25
                        Qualifications: Exc: [-314557677-161400] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning, I hope this month ends on a high with lots of hits this week. It hurts not having 16.00 to help out each week.

Comment

• Fisherman
                            Fisherman commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I haven't found any statement made my SurveyComet that it ended. Only that part 1 ended (for the purposes of ranking only)

• Bear
                            Bear commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's fine with me since my accuracy was ranked 200-something out of over 400.

• Kizzy
                            Kizzy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh I didn't realize that it had a part 2 wow, that is exciting

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone's week is full of $$$

Title: 5-minute academic survey with $0.50 completion award and the chance to earn additional payment.(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
                          Requester: Labor Experiment20 [A1F9YCOYH0B6A4] Contact
                          TV: [Hrly=$21.91] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                          TO: [Pay=4.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
                          TO2: No Reviews
                          Reward: 0.50
                          Duration: 1:00:00
                          Available: 1
                          Description: This HIT is for a research study. You will receive a guaranteed payment of $0.50 upon completion and have the chance to earn additional payment that will equal anywhere from 0 cents to 60 cents. This study asks you to make a series of decisions. These decisions may impact your additional payment.
                          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [161638-161336] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US

Comment

Working...
                          X