banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tiptoe through Tuesday's HITS ... July 30, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiptoe through Tuesday's HITS ... July 30, 2019

or Tiptoe through the Tulips with Tiny Tim. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfqW6RJVHw

Title: Answer a survey about online platforms | Accept
    Requester: Christoph Wilhelm [ADN9RNV2BB9QH] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Participate in a university study and contribute to research on online platforms
    Qualifications: None

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are too many people filling in the survey at present. Participation is therefore not possible at the moment. Please try again later.

I'll keep trying....

Finally got through. Quick and easy.
      Last edited by librarian50; 07-30-2019, 06:10 AM.

Good morning!

Another day, another data breach. Capitol One, 100 million people, including me possibly.

Comment

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I'm not thrilled. I have 3 cards with them and my grandma has 1 as well. Think I might need to think about freezing my credit report after this just as an extra safeguard.

• Nostalgic
      Nostalgic commented
      Editing a comment
      Bear Oh No! I hope it does not affect you or your credit and smartin I would definitely watch your credit for a while. I hope you or your grandma have not been affected by this, as well. Having your identity stolen messes up your credit something fierce!

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      I just saw this Nostalgic and yes it does. I was a victim at 17 and it was a mess and a half and that was before I had credit cards. I already regularly check mine and hers credit activity regularly via Credit Karma and Sesame so I know I'll be on top of it if something does happen but it's the whole adding it to the list of crap in my daily life that I would like to avoid.

Title: Research survey about guessing the weight of people (2-3 min) | PANDA
    Requester: Wenjie Tang [A3O9TUVRSGNTDM] (Req TV): $-/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We will show you the picture of a person and ask you to guess this person`s weight and answer some questions. You might also earn a small bonus payment. Length is around 2-3 minutes.
    Time: 8 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      under 3 minutes

Title: Movie study: help us by rating a few movies! | PANDA
    Requester: emxlab [A2SN0VMWED58YX] (Req TV): $23.66/hr/hr
    Description: In this study, you will rate some movies and answer a few short questions. You will be paid $1 for 5-15 min of fun work!
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      little over 5 minutes

Title: Survey about eating, exercise and health expectations | PANDA
    Requester: UCL Researchers [A2KGM2K2BA6BCY] (Req TV): N/A
    Description: We would like to ask you questions on how you think your eating and exercise habits affect your health. It will take approximately 20 to 35 minutes.
    Reward: $1.10
    Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 0; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope their time estimate is wrong

• bromeliad
      bromeliad commented
      Editing a comment
      Around 10 minutes

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3N...to_accept=true
    Kein Reiamhorts
    Answer a survey on a short legal case
    $1.00
    Masters
    easy as these legal cases go
    Last edited by Carolyn; 07-30-2019, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Title: APIC 2.0 - Survey about vehicle to pedestrian communication | PANDA
      Requester: Mathias Jahnel [AAOWSGQ2UU11H] (Req TV): $47.71/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 3.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.25]
      Description: Please answer our survey about the interaction between vehicles and pedestrians.
      Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
      Reward: $8.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CAUS;

Comment

• Carolyn
        Carolyn commented
        Editing a comment
        Well that was fun

• dazcat
        dazcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Bear Thanks, very nice kickstart to the day. And interesting to boot. Not sure of time either, but I think 20 minutes was close for me as well, and I was actually going a bit slow (only on my first cup of coffee)

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        I started late but I think 20-25 minutes

Is anyone else's Hit Forker pulling up weird red stripes between titles when you block a HIT or requester?

Comment

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        No but for some reason my Panda won't let me edit my panda's like change them at all once I open them for details it won't let me close them till I delete them.

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        sarahsugar click show config > hide block list
        Mine does it periodically, also it likes to lose my block and include lists frequently which is very annoying.

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        Kizzy that sounds annoying, I hope you can fix it.. smartin Thanks, good to know in case it happens again. I think I did forget to check that box this morning come to think of it.

Title: 2 visual acuity experiments, ~45 minutes each(~ 1440 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Leak [A39D6ELDMQ54PB] (Req TV): $14.88/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 2.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
      Description: 2 experiments! Total participation fee: $10. Additional bonus of up to $6.8. Second experiment must start 24-30 hours after the completion of the first experiment.
      Time: 36 hour(s)
      Reward: $10.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [-1442624283-161509] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Do this if you can

Title: Short Survey on Decision Making | PANDA
        Requester: cerenay [A1EHPP4U5EM2L1] (Req TV): $96.25/hr/hr
        Description: A simple task that you need to answer simple questions and can earn 1,00$ to 3.5$ in 5 minutes.
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: Inc: [19-151610] DoesNotExist ; A Short Experiment DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 3000; A Short Game on Decision Making DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Sooooooooo a couple of days ago I was getting a 404 error every time I tried to load an mturk page. I cleared cache/cookies for the previous hour and that fixed it. BUT it also wiped my overwatch. I'm usually really careful about grabbing a screenshot of overwatch before clearing anything so I can set it back up, but I thought doing only the previous hour's data wouldn't wipe it. I now have a blank OW. Does anyone know if there's a way, short of building a time machine, to find an archived version or something so I can see what I had in there?

Comment

• magpie
            magpie commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, that's what I get for not reading directions! I'll have to do that export thing once I get it all set up again!

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think that's possible.

• magpie
            magpie commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess this is a live and learn moment. :/ I'll export next time and be more careful. Bright side: I think I had some riff raff in OW that was dinging and not doing me any good. At least I get a fresh start...?

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/31...91PSAL1B/tasks

Surveys
          Two part study - Part 1
          $1.50
          Guess I already did it.

Comment

Title: Health and Behavior Study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Chloe Huelsnitz [A3JPKGB8BEPM60] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: In this research conducted by the University of Minnesota, you will be asked about your perceptions of different behaviors someone could engage in to affect your own health behavior. You will be asked 6 questions to determine your eligibility, but will not be compensated for these questions if you are ineligible for the study. All participants must be in romantic, cohabitating relationships.
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US;

Comment

3 centers!

Title: Image categorization: Classify the images according to the scene represented.
              Only one label can be applied to each image.
              If yo
              | Accept
              Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1LWCCSJWAGBW] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$12.83] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=0.60] [Pen=4.50] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 0.03
              Duration: 5:00
              Available: 102
              Description: Categorize images into specific classes
              Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist

Comment

Working...
              X