banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tussle with some Tuesday Hits...August 6, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tussle with some Tuesday Hits...August 6, 2019

Good morning everybody

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3RB76ORN6T48WKNN2RBFEHQ9UOREEB/tasks/35YHTYFL1IAGZ9BTANALMLCG0ILFVB?assignment_id=3OJSZ 2ATDV3P86E2CFZXIF1PZ8J757&auto_accept=true

YPSP

Online survey on motivation & individual differences (~25 mins)
    $2.00
    Masters
    under 20 minutes
    Last edited by Carolyn; 08-06-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Happy Tuesday! Gonna try to work for a few minutes, but I've got another doctor appointment in a little while.
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope you are doing well, I've been thinking about you a lot.

• Nostalgic
        Nostalgic commented
        Editing a comment
        ((((((hugs)))))))

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        smartin Nostalgic thank you both. I am getting better. I still have my moments, and I expect I will for a long time. But trying to stick to my usual routine as much as possible has really been the best plan of action I think I could have taken. And surprisingly, talking about it helps. I'm hopeful my blood work today shows my numbers have dropped back to zero and I don't need anymore appointments. I'm tired of being stuck with needles!

Title: Evaluating names(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Req TV): N/A
      (TO): [Pay: 3.40] [Fair: 4.77] [Comm: 4.02] [Fast: 4.60]
      Description: This study asks you to provide evaluations of various names of people. It should take approximately 10 minutes.
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [5229236-162968] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

I'm currently re-reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, so this one was fun
        Title: What Do You Think About Robots and AI? | PANDA
        Requester: IBS Data Science Group [A1H2U1LD743NC2] (Req TV): $13.28/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: 2.88] [Fair: 3.43] [Comm: 3.71] [Fast: 3.14]
        Description: In this survey, we will ask you some questions about your opinion regarding robots or AI programs.
        Time: 30 minutes(s)
        Reward: $0.70
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

• Nostalgic
            Nostalgic commented
            Editing a comment

Title: Health Attitudes in Older Adults (60+) | PANDA
          Requester: Scout Lab [A3N8RUOKCQF1LO] (Req TV): $30.56/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 4.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 1.00]
          Description: If you are at least 60 years old, you may participate in this 10-15 minute survey answering questions about your health attitudes.
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• bestway
            bestway commented
            Editing a comment
            At least 60 years old - Check; Hit approval rate greater than 95 - Check; Location US - Check; Masters Exists - Rats

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            bestway ... hang in there...one day they'll recognize our genius.

Title: Academic Study on Learning and Preferences (~35mins)(~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: ELP Lab [ABJCVL1B2I361] (Req TV): $14.66/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 4.68] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: survey
          Time: 50 minutes(s)
          Reward: $6.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-291088941-162705] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            incredibly long

Title: FUN! (Updated) Watch popular TV show clips and write conclusive statements about them! | PANDA
          Requester: JJzTeam [A2M3ZHV02JEFFI] (Req TV): $-/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Watch a clip of popular TV shows, cut a interval of the video that contains a single scene, and then write real and fake statements about the interval you cut.
          Time: 15 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1564
          Reward: $0.80
          Qualifications: Location In AUCAGBUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Ton of these up for those of you that like these things...I just don't care for them myself.

Comment

Title: A Survey about Workplace Emotion and Cognition (full-time workers only, about 15 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Sujin Lee [A36DOZL7ZL7QFP] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: This survey is about workplace emotion and cognition.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.50
            Qualifications: Completed my survey already 2019 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              Some writing...too early for that.

Title: Find the Dots in Dialogue! | Accept
            Requester: Akiko Aizawa [A1BF830LCABGB5] Contact
            TV: No Reviews
            TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=2.88] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.33] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
            TO2: [Hrly=3.38] [Pen=0.76] [Res=0.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=2] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
            Reward: 0.25
            Duration: 15:00
            Available: 32
            Description: Your goal is to identify the dots in a given dialogue. Once you learn to do it, it's fun and simple! This is a short one (including less than 7 markables)
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Well, slowest morning yet for me this year....zero thus far.

Comment

• ameagari
                ameagari commented
                Editing a comment
                When other people have a slow day I tend to do well! Just started so we'll see if that holds true.

Back from the doctor. I tried yall, I thought for sure all the good batches would drop while I was gone.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                You didn't miss a thing

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Hopefully they don't hold out till 2 when I take my son to the dr.

Good Morning, I feel lucky that today is my $16.00 day looks like I will need every bit of that to try and make my goal

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                It's been slow for me too.

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                I forgot I can check past months. August last year was leaps and bounds better than July, but I had only just come back to turking at the end of July last year and had to relearn the site and new scripts.

• ameagari
                ameagari commented
                Editing a comment
                I think August is a transition period. People are getting ready for Fall semester, the university stuff that's done during the summer is probably finishing up or people are just busy getting ready for the next stage. Last month I had to resort to a lot of secret shopping to make ends meet.

Title: answer questions about animated scenes ~ 15 minutes | PANDA
              Requester: Ailis Cournane [A1POIOF4BYO1FL] (Req TV): $19.51/hr/hr
              Description: Listen to 15 sentences about pictured events and decide who is being talked about.
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $3.25
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
              X