banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Book Lovers Day... August 9, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Book Lovers Day... August 9, 2019

NATIONAL BOOK LOVERS DAY
    National Book Lovers Day on August 9th harnesses all the excitement bibliophiles feel about books into one celebration.

A day for all those who love to read, National Book Lovers Day encourages you to find your favorite reading place, a good book (whether it be fiction or non-fiction) and read the day away.

Step back in time
    The very first books used parchment or vellum (calf skin) for the book pages.
    The book covers were made of wood and often covered with leather.
    The books were fitted with clasps or straps.
    Public libraries appeared in the Middle Ages.
    Public libraries often chained the books to a shelf or a desk to prevent theft.
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

New Requester

Title: Comparison of Commonsense Knowledge Statements | PANDA
    Requester: Yohan Chalier [AHWE6M20GZ1PJ] (Req TV): $-/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We are comparing different characteristics of statements about general knowledge. Your task is to select, in a pair of statements, which of the two is the most typical/remarkable/...
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 399
    Reward: $0.12
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

It's so quiet today. This is about the only thing I've seen so far.

Title: Short (3 min) academic study about consumer behavior | PANDA
      Requester: Tom [A3KGJUSTEY8NWQ] (Req TV): $10.60/hr/hr
      Description: Participate in a study about consumer behavior. You will be presented with a hypothetical situation and asked to provide your responses based on this situation.
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.30
      Qualifications: Study 0 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Study 2 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Two Short Choice Surveys | PANDA
        Requester: Yale Behavioral Lab [A2IFZMK47ZIZ8X] (Req TV): $16.54/hr/hr
        Description: Short academic surveys
        Reward: $0.40
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone! Hope we all have a great day!

Another little one, easy, a speck over 2 min,

Title: Earn $.30 in 5-10 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 5-10 min! | Accept
          Requester: Yi li [A387CLIW5LGKW9] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$8.94] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.46] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.50] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=66] [ToS=2]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.30
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 403
          Description: You will be asked a series of questions about a purchase decision in a consumption context that will take no more than 10 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you)
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Survey about dreams | PANDA
            Requester: Edyta Bogucka [A1LLFZ667GNW14] (Req TV): $13.59/hr/hr
            Description: Would you like to know how your real life is reflected in dreams? Answer our survey about attitudes towards dreams and explore the interactive visualization
            Time: 5 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.75
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;
            Title: Survey about dreams | PANDA
            Requester: Edyta Bogucka [A1LLFZ667GNW14] (Req TV): $13.59/hr/hr
            Description: Would you like to know how your real life is reflected in dreams? Answer our survey about attitudes towards dreams and read the dreams of other people.
            Time: 5 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.80
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

there are still 2700 Dennis Troter up, I was surprised to see that this morning

​​​​​​
              Title: For each statement write a better response than the one displayed | PANDA
              Requester: Dennis Troter [A3M7O9RQE23CM] (Contact)
              TV: No Reviews
              TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
              Reward: $0.09
              Duration: 25 days
              Available: 2691
              Description: For each statement write a better response than the one displayed
              Requirements: R1_Harvest Exists; Avoid Workers DoesNotExist; Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96

Comment

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't get the qual either...or at least not yet.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                It took a little while for my qual HIT to be approved.

• mominavan
                mominavan commented
                Editing a comment
                My hit was approved several days ago, but I didn't get the qual. This isn't my favorite thing to do either, but it's always nice to have something for a backup if there isn't any other work. And, you never know this qual may lead to another qual.

Title: Understanding User Perceptions of Conversational AI | PANDA
              Requester: Visual Genome [A230RE9FSQ9SE7] (Req TV): $28.84/hr/hr
              Description: You are invited to participate in a research study on understanding human-chatbot communication and evaluating the performance of chatbots on certain tasks.
              Time: 20 minutes(s)
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;
              ​​​​​​

Comment

I probably don't qualify... but there must be a bonus for this because that sounds like awful pay
                Title: Edible marijuana product opinions (~ 15 minutes) | Accept
                Requester: Camilla Sanders [A3C3O3QNIQ7093] Contact
                TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
                Reward: 0.05
                Duration: 45:00
                Available: 1
                Description: Give feedback on ads for edible marijuana products
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Exc: [710769397-163655] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would totally try an edible, but just never actively looked for some. Now if someone wants to make me some brownies

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I always joke that sleeping and eating are already two of my favorite hobbies, I don't need any help from pot

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Its been probably 20 years since I had pot lol

Bubble hell, but the time isn't too bad, 15 to 20 minutes

​​​​​​
                Title: How people retrospectively think about Star Wars after watching it | PANDA
                Requester: Neha Sethi [AE2VK2N8H8PHS] (Req TV): $14.81/hr/hr
                Description: This online survey aims to understand and examine people's thoughts and views about Star Wars after they watch it and how thinking about it retrospectively affects their enjoyment and appreciation of the story.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Please help us validate the presence of natural resources in satellite imagery. | PANDA
                  Requester: GeoHIVE Administrator [A2RAGWQ0G2TWAT] (Req TV): $17.86/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 2.45] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 3.80]
                  Description: We're looking for natural resources such as quarries.
                  HITs Available: 163
                  Reward: $0.15
                  Qualifications: GeoHIVE Standard Qual In 01; Location EqualTo US;
                  Title: Please help us validate the presence of public transportation areas in satellite imagery. | PANDA
                  Description: We're looking for public transportation areas
                  HITs Available: 170

Title: Please help us validate the presence recreational areas in satellite imagery. | PANDA
                  Description: We're looking for recreational areas such as playgrounds, pools, and sports facilities.
                  HITs Available: 70
                  Last edited by Bear; 08-09-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I haven't seen this many batches from them in ages

Title: Please help us validate the presence of natural features in satellite imagery. | PANDA
                  Description: We're looking for natural features such as beaches, forest, mountains, etc.
                  HITs Available: 337

Comment

I've been working on these on and off, but does anyone know how long the approval time is? I hate having a lot pending for a long time.

Title: Answer a question about a scene. | Accept
                    Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1LWCCSJWAGBW] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$15.10] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=3.78] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
                    Reward: 0.04
                    Duration: 10:00
                    Available: 851
                    Description: Given different views from a house and a question, provide the answer. Thank you!
                    Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      anywhere from 3 days to a week usually, but I have done thousands with no rejections

• dazcat
                      dazcat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks cyvamp, I see it does say 3-7 days, but my oldest ones are getting close to 7. Hopefully they are safe if you've had no rejections.

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They are a trustworthy requester, you will get paid

Well I've got almost $5 PE today. The next round is on me.... water for everyone!
                    This is looking like the slowest day this week so far. I know, it's only 9 here... but it was a struggle to get this far!

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree ZeldaFoot Many times I am like dang, I can't even break double digits, and someone will say, well goal made, I am logging...what? lol

• ZeldaFoot
                      ZeldaFoot commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol cyvamp some days I'm convinced yall are all lying about your PEs! "There's no way someone made that much today, there's no work!" But some days my panda catches so much I can barely keep up.

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ZeldaFoot that is me today, I am doing batches and catching hits

Good Morning All! Hope we all have a good day!

Day 4 For all who are doing this daily. They posted it early today...

Title: 13-Day Writing Study: Day 4(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: BetterUp Labs [A2ZKBROC26CSPZ] (Req TV): $19.73/hr/hr
                    Description: This is a 13-day study. Please only complete today's survey if you are confident that you can complete each subsequent day's survey. There will be 1 survey per day for you to complete, across 13 consecutive days. In this study, you will complete a series of computer-based tasks and surveys in which you will answer questions, generate ideas, provide ratings, and sort items into categories by pressing buttons on a keyboard.
                    Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 8
                    Reward: $0.75
                    Qualifications: Exc: [163719-163130] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-163130] Exists ; Location In US;
                    ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X