banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Monday Middle Child Day HITs August 12, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday Middle Child Day HITs August 12, 2019

August 12 is Middle Child Day, a day to recognize middle born children and to acknowledge their place in their families.

​​​​​​
    Title: Video and questionnaire study(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: CogFlex Lab [A17OZ58ULSDPGX] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 40:00
    Available: 23
    Description: This is a study run by researchers at the University of Western Australia. It consists of a video, some questionnaire, and a game. It is run through qualtrics.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [164642-164053] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Happy Monday!

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post
    August 12 is Middle Child Day, a day to recognize middle born children and to acknowledge their place in their families.
    I have 3 siblings, I am the oldest middle child.

Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3N...to_accept=true
      Ting Zhang
      Simple 15-minute survey. Earn $1.50!(~ 15 minutes)
      $1.50
      writing with this one
      Last edited by Carolyn; 08-12-2019, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Good morning!

Timer may be too short.

Title: Take photos of your feet! | PANDA
        Requester: Kari Koivisto [A3VFF8DMZZSAPH] (Req TV): $-/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Take 54 photos of your feet at different angles, rename them, upload them. That's it. See guidelines for detailed instructions.
        Time: 10 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $6.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/35...to_accept=true
          Lydia Woodyatt
          Well-being and success in individuals during a workplace transition(~ 20 minutes)
          $1.00

Comment

Good morning beautiful peeps!
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

I got an Amazon Basics computer mouse back in December. For the past week, it has randomly stopped connecting to the computer. If I take the usb piece out and put it back, sometimes that helps it reconnect for a few minutes, but it goes back out after a while. Sometimes when I do this, the computer tells me that it doesn't recognize the USB device and it can't connect. I changed the batteries, hoping it would be simple. It's not. I hate using the touchpad mouse. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Or should I just buy a new mouse of a better brand?
              Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

• Valley
                Valley commented
                Editing a comment
                Have to echo the sentiments of others - I’ve had my Logitech mouse since 2012 and it works perfectly. Our IT guy at work recommended Logitech products, saying they are the best out there. I reckon he was right🙂

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                I've always used logitech products. Oddly my Mac does not like the usb mice so I have a bluetooth one and it works like a charm. Took me going thru 3 mice to learn this. If you have a Best Buy near you they might have an open box one for cheap, that's how I got my bluetooth one, cheaper than it would have been on amazon and amazingly at my local best buy, just purchased online and picked it up.

• mominavan
                mominavan commented
                Editing a comment
                This is the one I use. I had to buy a new one recently, but that was my fault. I dropped my other one on the cement when I was working outside one day. I was so disappointed. It was such a good mouse that I bought another just like it. I had the other one for a couple of years with no problems. And the cost is great. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one's pretty quick.

Title: Answer a survey about work | Accept
              Requester: Daniel Meltzer [A3KZON8KV1Q9KN] Contact
              TV: No Reviews
              TO: [Pay=4.71] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 0.50
              Duration: 4:00:00
              Available: 1
              Description: Share your opinions about various work situations for Academic research
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: A study of Trust and Explanation in AI healthcare version 2 | PANDA
                Requester: Rachel Yarrien [ANIRFXILUPYY4] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: This survey is part of a research project that investigates the application of Artificial Intelligence Systems in Healthcare, and in particular, issues of trust and social acceptability of AI-assisted predictions in cancer detection and diagnosis.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Caught one, it was under 15 minutes

Good morning everyone! Hope your Monday starts off great!

This is coming and going, but managed to catch it, good for the time:

Title: Answer a survey about physical attributes and love | Accept
                Requester: Moshe Leibovich [AALC5XCTFGHI7] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$34.15] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                Reward: 1.60
                Duration: 15:00
                Available: 1
                Description: you will receive 4 short vignettes describing someone of you sexual interest and you will be asked to answer a short questionnaire regarding these four people described. Thank you in advance for your participation.
                Qualifications: Masters Exists

Comment

Title: Psychology Experiment | about 15 min, bonus payment up to $2.5 | PANDA
                  Requester: Pipergias Analytis [A3S1IR6K5JH975] (Req TV): $13.03/hr/hr
                  Description: Experiment on decision making
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 20; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

jörg königstorfer
                    Survey about air quality(~ 15 minutes)
                    $0.60
                    easy enough but somewhat long for the money. But, there will be a followup soon with a little more money and a little less time. I don't have this link any more

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, Tanin to the board...

Comment

• Curbie
                      Curbie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome!!

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome Tanin!

• Nostalgic
                      Nostalgic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome aboard Tanin!

Easy

​​​​​​
                    Title: Answer a survey on mobile including a visit in an application store page (a 5 min task) | PANDA
                    Requester: Applications Studies [A17P84Y768PG3N] (Req TV): $19.14/hr/hr
                    Description: Use your mobile to visit an application store page and let us know your feedback.
                    Time: 15 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $0.60
                    Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Reliving Past Events (3 min screener, 40 min study; up to $7.50)(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Ellen Finch [AP2BHXUTKI1C8] (Req TV): $17.52/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00]
                      Description: PLEASE ONLY BEGIN THIS SCREENER IF YOU CAN IMMEDIATELY CONTINUE ON TO THE FULL (~ 40 min, $7.50) STUDY. THIS STUDY MUST BE COMPLETED ON A COMPUTER, NOT A MOBILE DEVICE. Researchers at Harvard University are seeking healthy adults to participate in a study about the processes behind memory. Please complete the brief (~3 min) screener to see if you qualify for the study. Everyone who completes the screener will receive $0.25. If you qualify, you will be automatically brought to the study. The study includes survey questions, a writing task, and a computer task and may take up to 40 minutes. After completing the study, you will receive an additional $7.25, totaling $7.50. Plus, you can earn an additional $5 if you choose to complete a brief follow-up study two weeks later. Please only take the screener once. Those who take the screener multiple times in order to qualify will not be paid. Further, this is a scientific study, so it is critical that participants be honest in order for the results to be meaningful. Therefore, bonus payments will be made upon thoughtful completion of all components of the study. Random responding will not be compensated. Note the key provided at the end of the study which you will need to complete the HIT.
                      Time: 2 hour(s)
                      Reward: $0.25
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1535819441-164071] DoesNotExist ; 8cbd77ad DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                      X