banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Have a creamsicle with Hits Wednesday...August 14, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a creamsicle with Hits Wednesday...August 14, 2019

The creamsicle was invented in 1905 by an 11 year old boy who encased vanilla ice cream inside of frozen fruit juice and called it an Epsicle. Do they still make these? I don't think I have had one since I was a kid. Good morning all

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3L...to_accept=true
    Ilissa Madrigal
    Animals and Things Visual Stimuli Survey
    $4.00
    Masters

Comment

might not be the most fun, but there are plenty of them, made 8.00 on them so far this morning

​​​​​​
      Title: Answer a question about a scene. | PANDA
      Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3OO8KUVWDSZPV] (Req TV): $15.76/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 2.89] [Fair: 4.38] [Comm: 3.25] [Fast: 2.56]
      Description: Given a 360 degree view of a scene and a question, provide the answer. Thank you!
      Time: 10 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1000
      Reward: $0.06
      Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        cyvamp, you're right. they are not fun. I wish the pictures weren't so tiny!

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        ZeldaFoot I do ok, if I right click and open the image. Usually I can tell what images to look in..aka...what is above the toilet ..etc. I average 10 to 13 an hour on them

Happy Wednesday! I see a ton of different versions of the A9s are up. At least there's a some filler for this morning.
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        He keeps posting new batches, there are two more up now
        Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3OO8KUVWDSZPV] (Req TV): $15.76/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Given a 360 degree view of a scene and a question, provide the answer. Thank you!
        HITs Available: 917
        Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist ;
        Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1LWCCSJWAGBW] (Req TV): $14.66/hr/hr
        HITs Available: 872
        Last edited by cyvamp; 08-14-2019, 07:37 AM.

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        my vision isn't good enough to do these as quickly as I'd like...the images are small and low resolution

• Tanin
        Tanin commented
        Editing a comment
        First, hello! Second, on 1080p monitors the images look VERY small. I tried opening the best option image in a new tab and ctrl + to zoom in. Thinking they're potential CAPTCHA images.

Good morning!

Nice start to the day.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
      You've received a bonus from Kinga Makovi for work related to 33N1S8XHHNSWNCW54KFQMILNCLIZ19.
      The value of your bonus is: $3.05 USD

Comment

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Kinga Makovi for work related to 37SDSEDINA9H3GVIVUFD9YOJDCG18B.
        The value of your bonus is: $2.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
        Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Comment

I did several of the Akiko Aizawa Find The Dots in the Dialog hits, but I got nervous to do too many. I only have one approved by him from a few days ago.
          Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
            CrazyCatLady commented
            Editing a comment
            ZeldaFoot mine from last night paid already, hopefully you'll see them approve soon!

Title: Perception of a new soft drink brand(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: G Kunath [AKKD3GAD3YL51] (Req TV): $15.29/hr/hr
          Description: ca. 7 min., Chrome/Firefox, Webcam Access Required, Photo Required, Desktop Computer/Laptop Required
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Exc: [995324626-164575] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Webcam: You need to have a webcam installed on your device and we will need to be able to access it during the survey.

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            they take one pic...that's it.

Good Morning All...at least today is my SurveyComet day finally. Hope we all have a nice day of Hits ahead of us.

Comment

It finally stopped raining, so I took the dogs for a nice 3 mile walk. Still muggy as heck!

Comment

Good Morning It's going to be hot and hotter here in Northern California 105 today 107 tomorrow thank god for air conditioning

Comment

Huge batch of Troters

​​​​​​
                Title: For each statement write a better response than the one displayed | PANDA
                Requester: Dennis Troter [A3M7O9RQE23CM] (Req TV): $9.51/hr/hr
                Description: For each statement write a better response than the one displayed
                Time: 25 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 19888
                Reward: $0.09
                Qualifications: R1_Harvest Exists ; Avoid Workers DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBIEUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96;

Comment

• angelstep07
                  angelstep07 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yay I have the qual now...thanks for posting!

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was hoping I would see some people saying they got it

• jewel777
                  jewel777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have it from the last time he posted.

Title: Read a vignette and answer a survey about online hiring procedures. | PANDA
                Requester: 4D Lab [A1P2CUZBYIVF00] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: Read a short story about an online hiring procedure and give us your opinion on it. Approximately 11 minutes.
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $1.10
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: DHJA Decision Making(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: PEEL [A1MPOXCB9X7AE] (Req TV): $24.25/hr/hr
                  Description: This research study examines decision making.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 16
                  Reward: $0.25
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [5253396-164622] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

15 mins....$3.13 bonus
                  Last edited by angelstep07; 08-14-2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Title: Understanding User Perceptions of Conversational AI | PANDA
                    Requester: Visual Genome [A230RE9FSQ9SE7] (Req TV): $24.65/hr/hr
                    Description: You are invited to participate in a research study on understanding human-chatbot communication and evaluating the performance of chatbots on certain tasks.
                    Time: 20 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $4.00
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This was easy, I got a rejection saying I never chatted with the bot...2 emails sent 4 days ago...no response

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      From the looks of the TO this requester likes to reject for different hits. Blocked and reported to the IBMTW (International Board of Mturk Workers .. I wish there was such a thing)

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bear, I am so sick of crappy requesters, but then again, I bet there are great requesters saying, I am so sick of crappy workers as well
                  Working...
                  X