banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Thrilling Thursday HITs August 15, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thrilling Thursday HITs August 15, 2019

Title: Brief academic survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: ugent [A3U0ZJEOCOTBKD] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$12.98] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.85] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=2.82] [Fair=4.68] [Reviews=134] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.50
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 60
    Description: Answer about 50 questions about your preferences
    Qualifications: Location In US

Good morning, usually these cap low, but I am just passing 50 right now, so pretty easy way to get 10.00 or more

​​​​​​
    Title: Is this a good explanation? [Peter Clark] | PANDA
    Requester: Aristo [A3D5Y7P08H10BD] (Req TV): $16.31/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.86]
    Description: Decide whether an explanation for an answer is good or bad. [Peter Clark]
    Time: 8 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 6231
    Reward: $0.20
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope it's a good day for all!

Still more of these too, if you can't find anything better to start out with.

Title: Answer a question about a scene. | Accept
      Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1LWCCSJWAGBW] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$15.10] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=3.78] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 0.06
      Duration: 10:00
      Available: 739
      Description: Given different views from a house and a question, provide the answer. Thank you!
      Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I was up early, he has posted like 4 batches this morning, hopefully, they continue. I like that its steady work with out having to look

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3D...to_accept=true
      Judith Tonhauser
      Language study
      $1.70

Comment

Happy Thursday! I'm ready for a hit filled day.
        Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

This seems to be broken, it won't advance

Title: Typing Experiment (~25 minutes) -- [IE/Edge NOT supported!] | PANDA
          Requester: JHU Computational Psycholinguistics Lab [AQWBTW86RU58Q] (Req TV): $16.23/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 2.75] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00]
          Description: [IE/Edge NOT supported!] -- [You MUST be a native English speaker to participate] -- In this HIT, you will be asked to listen to audio clips of short phrases and type them out using our text entry interface. Before the experiment, you will be asked to take a short survey to test your English skills.
          Time: 45 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $4.00
          Qualifications: Typing Experiment (~25 minutes) DoesNotExist ; Text Entry Experiment DoesNotExist ; Typing Experiment (~25 minutes) -- [IE/Edge NOT supported!] DoesNotExist ; Typing Experiment (~15 minutes) DoesNotExist ; Typing Experiment DoesNotExist ; Typing Experiment (~10 minutes) DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; Typing Experiment (~15 minutes) -- [IE/Edge NOT supported!] DoesNotExist ;
          ​​​​​​
          Last edited by cyvamp; 08-15-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• dazcat
            dazcat commented
            Editing a comment
            cyvamp I just got through it. But it was annoying because you had to hold each key down for a while before it registered. It was actually hard to type that slow. Where wouldn't yours advance?

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            dazcat, after the 1st sentence, I could have been doing it incorrectly

Good morning turkin' troops!

Title: 30 - 45min Website User Test | PANDA
          Requester: James Avery [ASCVJ3271QSWH] (Req TV): $-/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Please give us your opinion about our website. Screen recording and audio will be necessary. It's preferable that the test participant has an interest in Porsche.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $20.00
          Qualifications: None;

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            purpled

I don't have link any more

Lily2008
          Survey on online hotel reviews
          $2.00
          Masters
          Long for the money. When you think it is over, it's not. No survey code at the end. I entered ID and messaged.

Comment

Title: Understanding Customer Service Jobs(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Anu Bharadwaj [AYYF9UFV49PAY] (Req TV): $44.33/hr/hr
            Description: This is an approximately 45-minute task, where ask you to play the role of a Customer Service Officer in a hotel. In this role, you will be asked to choose how to reply to customer emails. Please avoid completing this HIT on your smartPHONE. We will remunerate you $6 for your time.
            Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 31
            Reward: $6.00
            Qualifications: Exc: [-811441345-163388] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 1434636100 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              purpled sigh

Title: Ins4(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: SBD Lab [A3EL6RU38IGXYI] (Req TV): $20.61/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.81] [Fair: 4.63] [Comm: 4.56] [Fast: 4.69]
            Description: A brief survey about perceptions of the science communications
            Time: 45 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 11
            Reward: $2.60
            Qualifications: Exc: [152508182-163332] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              nice one

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Fisherman, and it already approved, I love that

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              mine too

Good Morning It's already hotter than blazes outside guess I will need to stay inside to pay for my air conditioning bill this month!

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              I too am tired of the Summer heat. Ready for some cool Fall Mornings...but unfortunately I'm at least 6 weeks early for that here in Tennessee.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't mind the heat too much, but the humidity this morning is just gross

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know how you guys in the humidity live I would die. When we have humidity of 30% I'm dying!

Title: Demographics & Attitudes Study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Jennifer Stellar [A1WWC9GN5GPP8L] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 3.63] [Comm: 3.33] [Fast: 4.43]
            Description: In this study you will report on your demographics and attitudes towards redemption. To participate in this study you must pass a qualifying question.
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 7
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

I'm making a checklist for our new application...which is basically a combination of a scraper and PC. Please check and let me know questions and if there's something else you'd like to see. This thing is coming together enough to start tweaking it.

ALL features have on/off buttons

Change Extended Info to Enhanced Info

Go Ham changed to Focus

Add time limit of hit to panda information shown

Create post from Panda itself (should automatically be generated by panda/once button)

Change between panda type (collect,focus,requester) from the Panda

Clicking Panda or Once from scraper triggers the hit to be marked as “read” in scraper

Otto hit marks Hit as “read” in scraper

Select all check box and select box on all pandas (like in list mode)

Delete Pandas button

Max Award added to scraper settings (necessary for Otto)

Warns against multiple pandas for same hit

Warns of “did it befores” before creating panda

Otto marks hit fitting settings with unique color so user isn’t tempted to manually panda

Close Panda Button (X) made more prominent

Dual scraper settings (one for otto, one regular)

Otto

Sends hits directly to panda from search results and settings

Normal (what we're already used to)

Comment

• ameagari
                ameagari commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, as you can see I am tier 1, and there's no way I can afford tier 4 even after things improve, but I'd love to try this and I absolutely believe you deserve payment for the work. Of course I am willing to pay. But would it be acceptable to you if I went to tier 4 one month to get access, or would that be considered cheating?

Right now I am not turking too much but would like to become a regular paid member on a lower tier when I get back into it more. Definitely don't want to be a moocher

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                ameagari A tier 4 membership will only be necessary to be included in the beta testing. Once released, you, or anyone else, would require a Tier 3 or better membership ($10) to maintain access. This isn't the sort of thing that you'd be able to download and then keep to use indefinitely, but a password protected, part of a tier 3 or 4 membership. It's something you should consider for a bit. Would you pay $10 a month for something that adds $10-$20 a day to your income ? The issues being that this is definitely going to increase everyone's income...and also that I expect a large influx of new memberships coming just for this feature when it is released...and since a huge number of users would decrease it's effectiveness...I'll be limiting this to somewhere around 300 people max.

• ameagari
                ameagari commented
                Editing a comment
                That's fair, Fisherman. If it helped me earn half that it'd obviously be worth it. I mean obviously if it just caught enough to pay for itself. So I'll probably try it. For now I have to hold off, maybe I'll start the tier 2 this month and work my way up as I get back to Turking more. Thanks!

Title: Short Work Experience Survey (Part 2) | PANDA
              Requester: RAD lab [A3RYG0XM2ML62T] (Req TV): $73.62/hr/hr
              Description: Answer a 10-minute survey about your work experiences.
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Participated in survey 2 DoesNotExist ; Participated in survey 1 EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

caught this, it's overly complicated for me, maybe my brain isnt working well enough for me lol. Tossing it back

​​​​​​
                Title: Rate explanations of recommended items | PANDA
                Requester: Rishiraj Saha Roy [A30DEXYVUWMQZ3] (Req TV): $26.55/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.00]
                Description: You are given a recommended item from Amazon or Goodreads. You will see two explanations from different methods why these items could have been recommended to you. Rate these explanations and answer a short survey at the end.
                Time: 4 hour(s)
                Reward: $10.00
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have seen it pop up multiple times this morning, I think many are saying...heck no

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I remember seeing it before and having to write 5 sentences. It looks like it would be bad enough without doing that.

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OMG I tried to do this got down to the five sentences and said nope it goes back. They want way to much for 10.00
              Working...
              X