banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

So Silly Saturday HITs August 17, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Silly Saturday HITs August 17, 2019

Title: Attitudes about current events (two part study)(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Tyler Reny [A1EZ7JQTDLBIOZ] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$11.96] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.33] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.70
    Duration: 45:00
    Available: 55
    Description: Short survey to measure attitudes about current events (will be follow up study)
    Qualifications: Exc: [-939195592-165287] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
    Booted.....
    Last edited by librarian50; 08-17-2019, 05:59 AM.

Good morning everyone! Woke up super early and here for a while. Hope you all have a great day!

Doing this now:
    Title: Academic Survey: Antibiotics and Health | Accept
    Requester: Dr. Rachel Smith [A2ULRPBBVY89DF] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$27.24] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.68] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=31] [ToS=0]
    Reward: 4.00
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: ACADEMIC RESEARCH: public opinion about antibiotics and health. After answering baseline questions, you will ask for your beliefs, opinions, and reactions to antibiotic resistance and strategies to slow resistance. 30-40 minutes
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US-PA; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Worth it for the time and money, took me 20 minutes but should be less than that because I was feeding my cats (they were meowing, driving me crazy) and chatting with my daughter on chat during it.
    Last edited by dazcat; 08-17-2019, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Morning all

I picked this up right off of HF this morning. Don't pay any attention to the reviews on this particular HIT. I almost threw it back after reading them because people were saying that this HIT would take way more than the advertised 100 minutes. Basically, they finished the first section which was the toughest out of all of them (and really not that tough) and looked at the time estimate on section 2 and threw it back. I decided to stick with it and I can't be sure of my time since I just took my time with it, (first HIT of the day) but I figure it didn't take me more than 45 minutes all told and can most likely be done faster than that. And as a plus, it paid instantly.

Title: Personality, Interests, and Workplace Behavior(≈ 100 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$18.49] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=4.17] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=532] [ToS=1]
      TO2: [Hrly=12.41] [Pen=1.94] [Res=0.50] [Rec=80] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
      Reward: 10.00
      Duration: 3:20:00
      Description: Thank you for participating in our study. We are conducting a survey to study people's personality and workplace behavior. This study includes eight sections. In this study you will read written statements and indicate your agreement with the statement or frequency of demonstrating the behavior on a specified rating scale. You will also be asked to rank a group of traits that best describe yourself and complete a multi-tasking simulation. The entire survey will take you approximately 100 minutes. There are several sections to the study, at the end of each you will press a button labelled "Finish", which will take you to the next section. Please note that the study is not completed until you receive the secret completion code. Enter the secret completion code presented at the end of the study to prove you’ve completed the study. You must use a desktop computer or laptop to take the assessment. Completing it on any mobile device such as tablet or smartphone is not permitted. Your responses will be used for research purpose only, but we do check the quality of your responses. Please read the questions carefully and answer them as honestly as possible, and make sure you answer all the questions before submitting.
      Qualifications: TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [165591-165002] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Comment

Title: Answer a questionnaire about food and eating customs, beliefs and traditions | Accept
        Requester: Tufts EMET [A19QZSNY1FB8MD] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$8.68] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        Reward: 3.00
        Duration: 2:00:00
        Description: This survey is being created at Tufts University, and will help us learn more about people's customs, beliefs and traditions related to food and eating.
        Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US

Comment

kate

Title: Seattle WA residents only—Short survey about financial attitudes | Accept
          Requester: Christine [AZS9Y3KL6HWBS] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.10
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Description: This HIT should take approximately 60 seconds. Please only take this survey if you are a resident of Seattle, WA.
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• kate
            kate commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Giskard!

Good morning Turkonians!

Title: Typing Experiment (~25 minutes) -- [IE/Edge NOT supported!] | PANDA
          Requester: JHU Computational Psycholinguistics Lab [AQWBTW86RU58Q] (Req TV): $16.35/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: [IE/Edge NOT supported!] -- [You MUST be a native English speaker to participate] -- In this HIT, you will be asked to listen to audio clips of short phrases and type them out using our text entry interface. Before the experiment, you will be asked to take a short survey to test your English skills.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $4.00
          Qualifications: Typing Experiment (~25 minutes) DoesNotExist ; Text Entry Experiment DoesNotExist ; Typing Experiment (~25 minutes) -- [IE/Edge NOT supported!] DoesNotExist ; Typing Experiment (~15 minutes) DoesNotExist ; Typing Experiment DoesNotExist ; Typing Experiment (~10 minutes) DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; Typing Experiment (~15 minutes) -- [IE/Edge NOT supported!] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Read snippets and pose your questions! | PANDA
            Requester: Edinburgh Language Research [A2O4KLPLHO8FZK] (Req TV): $22.91/hr/hr
            Description: Task consists of reading short excerpts of text a few sentences at a time. You are asked to pose questions about parts of the text and highlight answers to those questions. Up to 50 minutes. [Only do HIT if you haven't done ID:SNIPPETS today]
            Time: 24 hour(s)
            Reward: $8.50
            Qualifications: already did amster-colloq-dataset task DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; no more snippets task after pilot DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Object Attachment and Possessions (40 minute survey) | PANDA
              Requester: Jonathan David [A1EJ8O7ZFWFZGC] (Req TV): $-/hr
              Description: Participate in an online study about object attachment and the motivation to acquire and save possessions.
              Time: 5 hour(s)
              Reward: $6.80
              Qualifications: Location In AU;

Comment

Good Morning All...finally the weekend...I really enjoy the change of pace on weekends...I guess I've given myself permission to be more laid back.

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It changes my pace due to a barren wasteland of hits.

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am with Bear. I am ready and wanting to work, but there NOTHING lol

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I work too much already.

Title: Categories | PANDA
                Requester: Rauschendorfer Natalie [A2T239T5KVRNGB] (Req TV): $52.77/hr/hr
                Description: Give us your opinion. The survey takes about 2-3 minutes.
                Time: 7 minutes(s)
                Reward: $0.35
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  under 2 minutes

caught one of these, you can do 20 total. The 1st one has a 6-minute instructional video. It's not great pay, but I found it kind of interesting and it doubled my pitiful daily earnings lol

​​​​​​
                Title: Complete a comparative search task | PANDA
                Requester: Jaime Arguello [A3H3EZNM8ORYNI] (Req TV): $11.68/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 4.24] [Fair: 4.64] [Comm: 4.03] [Fast: 4.60]
                Description: This HIT will require you to complete a comparative search task by: (1) searching for information and (2) copy/pasting information into a note-taking tool called "The Matrix" (~15 minutes, excluding the video).
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Psychology student survey rating items(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Gary N Burns [A2U5B8UB7TFQSQ] (Req TV): $-/hr
                  Description: Rate how much you agree with 208 items. *No Screener. *Attention Checks
                  Reward: $0.75
                  Qualifications: Location In US;

Comment

• Fisherman
                    Fisherman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    unrepresentative progress bar

Title: Complete a 12 minute test that assesses your ability in numerical reasoning | PANDA
                  Requester: Otto Verhage [A12MXXN08UPQ5K] (Req TV): $-/hr
                  Description: It's a 25 question, multiple choice test
                  Time: 13 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $0.40
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My numerical reasoning says 40 cents for 12 minutes on a 13 minute timer does not compute.

Title: A Simultaneous Experiment ($5 + Performance-based Bonus) | PANDA
                  Requester: huyanni [A31DYWH1GR1HG2] (Req TV): $25.35/hr/hr
                  Description: This experiment needs 7 workers simultaneously make decisions about a fundraising campaign. It has several rounds. Participants will be assigned tasks to complete under a decision-making scenario (Register 2 accounts will be detected).
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: None;

Comment

Hi everyone!
                    Title: Memory Test - $2.00! - 20 min(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
                    Requester: Anne Cormia [A2UFI24BK2XR9U] Contact
                    TV: No Reviews
                    Reward: 2.00
                    Duration: 1:30:00
                    Available: 4
                    Description: survey
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1243082673-165405] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US

Comment

Working...
                    X