banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On This Day....August 19, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On This Day....August 19, 2019

Good Morning!

1909 Indianapolis 500 race track opens
    1921 Ty Cobb, is 4th to get 3,000 hits
    1960 Soviet Sputnik 5 carries 2 dogs, 2 rats, 40 mice, 1 rabbit and fruit flies into orbit, - 1st animals to return alive from orbit
    1979 "My Sharonna" by the Knack hits #1 (stays for 42 days)
    1993 Mattel & Fisher Price toy companies merge
    2014 NASA satellites take photos showing that the eastern basin of the Aral Sea had for the first time completely dried up

Quick

Title: Short survey on sources of value in your life (~4 mins) | Accept
    Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$15.23] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.46] [Fast=3.86] [Comm=2.60] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=26] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=6.79] [Pen=0.62] [Res=null] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
    Reward: 0.62
    Duration: 15:00
    Available: 5
    Description: This survey is about sources of value in your life.
    Qualifications: ac44cee3752637a19256a38b4120cf390869db06 LessThanOrEqualTo 80; ac44cee3752637a19256a38b4120cf390869db06 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 18; 35960ae4ffbb3dd365733c0db5d65a7b8b04b079 DoesNotExist ; 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist ; 799ea5dfa364efa477b02b12fce61a3b19f7f6eb DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; d6b7896d37b6bdaf2b0e5fcfd12fa5e7b4739fac DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location EqualTo US; ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist

Comment

Happy Monday! I dreamed last night that I got a rejection from MLData! I guess that was more of a nightmare.
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        The other night I dreamed I got rejections from a requester who auto approves lol

Title: Take photos of your feet! It's more fun than a survey! | Accept
      Requester: Kari Koivisto [A3VFF8DMZZSAPH] Contact
      TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 6.50
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Take 54 photos of your feet at different angles, rename them, upload them. That's it. See guidelines for detailed instructions.
      Qualifications: Com DoesNotExist
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Survey on video fragments (WARNING: may contain PG13-grade violence) | PANDA
        Requester: merel [A1F0HV4NKOGY1R] (Req TV): N/A
        (TO): [Pay: 3.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
        Description: Give us your opinion on behaviour displayed in different video fragments
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test; Location In AQAUCA;

Comment

Title: Short Survey | Accept
          Requester: Online Study [AI5X686KBQVQP] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$17.34] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=4.60] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
          TO2: [Hrly=8.57] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
          Reward: 1.00
          Description: Respond to company news
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Psychology Survey: ~10 mins | PANDA
            Requester: PsychLabAtBC [A10M90Y8PUKQ1E] (Req TV): $13.37/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Answer some questions.
            Time: 24 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Personality, Interests, and Workplace Behavior(≈ 100 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$19.07] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=531] [ToS=1]
              TO2: [Hrly=12.65] [Pen=1.94] [Res=0.50] [Rec=83] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 10.00
              Duration: 3:20:00
              Description: Thank you for participating in our study. We are conducting a survey to study people's personality and workplace behavior. This study includes eight sections. In this study you will read written statements and indicate your agreement with the statement or frequency of demonstrating the behavior on a specified rating scale. You will also be asked to rank a group of traits that best describe yourself and complete a multi-tasking simulation. The entire survey will take you approximately 100 minutes. There are several sections to the study, at the end of each you will press a button labelled "Finish", which will take you to the next section. Please note that the study is not completed until you receive the secret completion code. Enter the secret completion code presented at the end of the study to prove you’ve completed the study. You must use a desktop computer or laptop to take the assessment. Completing it on any mobile device such as tablet or smartphone is not permitted. Your responses will be used for research purpose only, but we do check the quality of your responses. Please read the questions carefully and answer them as honestly as possible, and make sure you answer all the questions before submitting.
              Qualifications: TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [165591-165002] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I've got to go to the funeral home to make arrangements at 10am, so I'm wound up pretty tight this morning. I hope to be much more relaxed after I get back from this. I'll let you all know...

Comment

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kizzy thank you

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm sorry to hear about your mom Fisherman. I'm sending strength and hugs your way.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  smartin Thank You

I did 3 as a test.

Title: Annotate finger nails on an image [Improved Tooling!] | PANDA
                Requester: PlayFusion [A1AWD5H9JQLX5L] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: Paint areas and draw lines to show where fingernails are in an image of a person's hands. We are building a high-quality dataset, so accuracy and precision are important when completing this task. [Desktop/Laptop and mouse users only, please]
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 23
                Reward: $1.85
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location In ATAUBE; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  they approved

Title: NLI Counterfactuals | Answer if sentences is true, false, or inconclusive based on provided evidence | PANDA
                Requester: Divyansh Kaushik [A1ULWMV2L73174] (Req TV): $25.86/hr/hr
                Description: You are given Sentence 1, Sentence 2 and Sentence 3. Consider Sentence 1 to be evidence, which means it is always True. Based on this and only this evidence, answer whether each of Sentence 2 and Sentence 3 are True, False, or inconclusive
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 103
                Reward: $0.15
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nice jump on the day

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm still getting stragglers.

Title: Answer a research survey | Accept
                Requester: Erik Wengström [A35C1N0SZ9449W] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$25.42] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 0.01
                Description: Takes about 10 -15 minutes. Bonus payment.
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

C'mon Clara, approve your hits! I still have 91 Clara's pending from the 10th.

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    me too

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have almost 300 of her hits I wish she would get to approving them.

for those who like adsforce

Title: [English] Logging in Facebook may be required. Rate Video Ads. | PANDA
                  Requester: AdsForce [A3883N8JDOXNGD] (Req TV): $7.31/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 3.47] [Fair: 4.50] [Comm: 3.69] [Fast: 4.81]
                  Description: Please carefully read the question with prompted video ads, and make sure you logged in Facebook to viewer ads on their platforms.
                  Time: 10 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 156
                  Reward: $0.30
                  Qualifications: Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Super Worker Status EqualTo 0;

Comment

• magpie
                    magpie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Woot! Can't remember the last time there were MORNING adsforce. Adsforce + coffee = good first hour of the day. I hope they last a bit.

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    magpie, you can have all mine haha

• magpie
                    magpie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol... and more characters

Hey, the quote/comment/like buttons are all blue and huge now... interesting.

Comment

• magpie
                    magpie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Aaaaand, I refreshed the page a couple of times and now they're normal again. What the heck? That was weird.

• Fisherman
                    Fisherman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    vBulletin must be doing maintenance again....without telling me
                Working...
                X