banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Spumoni Wednesday Hits...August 21, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Spumoni Wednesday Hits...August 21, 2019

Hmm. I haven't seen this ice cream in years. Wonder if they still make it? It usually consists of three layers of ice cream—cherry, pistachio, and chocolate— mixed with fruit, nuts, and whipped cream. Good morning everybody

Title: Answer a 10 mins survey about a CSR message | Accept
    Requester: Kah Hian Yong [AGG9B0D6WNI57] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$13.69] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: 10 mins survey on a CSR message
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

librarian already got it

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/39...to_accept=true
        Lily2008
        Survey on online hotel reviews
        $2.00
        Masters

Comment

Happy Wednesday! I've got a roofer coming over today. I hate dealing with home repairs. And the bills that come with them.

Comment

Title: Write a statement and response based on the topic displayed. | PANDA
            Requester: Dennis Troter [A3M7O9RQE23CM] (Req TV): $9.39/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Write a statement-response pair based on the topic displayed.
            Time: 20 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 7517
            Reward: $0.22
            Qualifications: R1_Harvest Exists ; Avoid Workers DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBIEUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96;
            Requester: Dennis Reborn [A181FWPMKQI8O3] (Req TV): $9.59/hr/hr
            HITs Available: 7509
            Qualifications: Location In AUCAGBIE; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; R1_Harvest Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96;

Comment

I guess I'll try a couple of these.
              Requester: Dennis Troter [A3M7O9RQE23CM] (Req TV): $9.39/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
              HITs Available: 7521
              Qualifications: R1_Harvest Exists ; Avoid Workers DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBIEUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I dont wanna today, but since I am at a PE of .49, I guess I have to

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                I have a hard time with hits that want me to have both halves of the conversation.

Which is weird because I'm pretty sure I talk outloud to myself all the time.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                ZeldaFoot, me too lol, I dont mind the response ones, but the questions make me struggle

Title: What do Parents Know about Food? (Part One)(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Barbara Mullan [AN9S7ZYXJQHKQ] (Req TV): $15.06/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
              Description: This survey is part one of a two-part study investigating influences on food-related behaviors. To be eligible to participate you must be the parent or primary caregiver of a child aged 2 to 3 years old. You will receive $4 USD for completion of both parts of the study: $1 USD for completion of this survey (part one), and $3 USD for completion of the second survey (part two) in one week's time. You must complete the survey in order to be paid. Curtin University Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) has approved this study (HREC number RDHS-225-15).
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Morn Gooding!

Title: 2 visual acuity experiments(~ 50 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Leak [A39D6ELDMQ54PB] (Req TV): $14.90/hr/hr
                Description: 2 HITs corresponding to 2 experiments - participation fee: $7 for each HIT, additional bonus of up to $3.4 for each HIT.
                Time: 4 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 5
                Reward: $7.00
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [-1913076229-165979] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• angelstep07
                  angelstep07 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The first part was 29 minutes...2.03 bonus. I'm confused by the end because it gives a link to the second experiment but it says to do it in 3 months.

Correction: It says You can start the second experiment in: 86 days : 23 hours : 56 minutes from now. lol so the HIT was only 29 minutes

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  took me 28 minutes, I did not find it bad, but how the heck are we supposed to remember to do the second half in 3 months? lol

• angelstep07
                  angelstep07 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hopefully they send an email lol

I like these
                Title: Small usability task & feedback on a website/app prototype. (~11 minute) | PANDA
                Requester: Maze [A1D8RNWK41HDVE] (Req TV): $18.56/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.38] [Fair: 2.54] [Comm: 1.88] [Fast: 4.20]
                Description: You will see small screenshots from an app or a website and you have small challenges to execute. Earn ~$0.20 per minute
                Time: 1 hour(s) 50 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: Language study | PANDA
                  Requester: Judith Tonhauser [A43T7WP1GWEK3] (Req TV): $17.84/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.57] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: A 10-minute language experiment
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 65
                  Reward: $1.70
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Please accept this HIT only if you have a Facebook account and are interested in pilot testing a health app that will interact with your Facebook account for extra payment.
                    Title: Facebook Health Study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Stephanie Lin [AXHMU4SZ5IO9X] (Req TV): $10.64/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 2.83] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                    Description: Study about a Facebook Health App
                    HITs Available: 8
                    Reward: $0.50
                    Qualifications: Exc: [5089865-166259] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Bounding boxes: Draw a bounding box around road signs. | PANDA
                      Requester: MLDataLabeling [A3R4BN2IGF2R23] (Req TV): $24.66/hr/hr
                      Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
                      Time: 1 hour(s)
                      HITs Available: 777
                      Reward: $0.03
                      Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• angelstep07
                        angelstep07 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm not sure. They have a 99% approval rating though

• dazcat
                        dazcat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks angelstep07 but changed my mind, not as easy as I thought, probably not worth it.

• kate
                        kate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, they are the same requester.

Quick

Title: We are interested what you believe(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: MJ H [A1ZTMLZ5IGZT1A] (Req TV): $15.03/hr/hr
                      Description: computer access only. US participants only.
                      HITs Available: 44
                      Reward: $0.40
                      Qualifications: Exc: [1292121951-166278] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3N7PQ0KLI5PLKPKG9BK5JO53JNY3EI.
                        The value of your bonus is: $2.35 USD

Comment

Working...
                        X