banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Be An Angel Day HITs August 22, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be An Angel Day HITs August 22, 2019

How to celebrate Be An Angel Day
    This would be the day to put others before yourself. Mow a neighbor’s lawn, maybe watch their kids for a few hours so they can eliminate some of the stress in their lives. Show someone you'r close to the gratitude and thanks you have for everything they do for you, even if it is just a call, a hug or a thank you note. Write a note to a loved one, fill a random parking meter, volunteer at a soup kitchen. Plant a tree or two, clean up litter at your local park or even give out some flowers to a random stranger.

Title: Message Perception Study: Part II(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Nancy Y Dai [AIC6GZV2AIQPT] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$17.42] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 39
    Description: You have participated in the first part of the study. This is part 2.
    Qualifications: Exc: [167080-166491] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [159633-166491] Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Title: US Citizens Over 18 Living in California: Discuss Housing Policy and Your Housing Experiences | Accept
    Requester: Clayton Nall [A3E8Y7PQYGE9WO] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$13.29] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.88] [Fast=4.55] [Comm=3.31] [Fair=4.08] [Reviews=56] [ToS=0]
    Reward: 1.60
    Duration: 7 days
    Available: 1
    Description: Offer your opinion on California Housing Policy, with $9 Bonus Opportunity
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
      Requester: Yang [AFF85FR4H50OD] (Req TV): $12.29/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Give us your opinion about the reviews
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Prevent previous participants DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, smartkidwin to the board.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
          CrazyCatLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome!

• smartkidwin
          smartkidwin commented
          Editing a comment
          I need help lol I got accepted yesterday night. I was able to do some tasks but is there a way to do them faster with less time expended?

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          smartkidwin If you are asking about doing the Hits faster...that will depend upon what type of hit that you are working with. Most of our tips and tricks are related to obtaining hits to do. Please have a read of our FAQ

You've received a bonus from Leak for work related to 3QTFNPMJC74DG9N91JXWUL248UENZ0.
        The value of your bonus is: $2.19 USD

The Requester included this note:
        Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

You've received a bonus from Leak for work related to 3QTFNPMJC74DG9N91JXWUL248UENZ0.
        The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
        Additional bonus for your good work!

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Not for me, but any online gamers out there:

Title: Play online multiplayer games? Answer 2-3 minutes worth of questions about your experience, pays $0.40 | Accept
          Requester: David Zendle [A2M86XU92SSXA5] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$19.67] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 0.40
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Description: Only for gamers who have played an online multiplayer game during the past month. Answer approximately 30 questions about your gaming experience. Takes 2-3 minutes.
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I'm going to try to get a bit back into my routine today. I do have something I have to go do mid-day, but other than that...I'm going to try to have a regular day for a change.

Comment

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              Been thinking of you and your family a lot.

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              smartin Thank You...I haven't felt alone in any of this...and the members of this board are a big part of that.

Title: Memory Test - $2.00! - 20 min(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: Anne Cormia [A2UFI24BK2XR9U] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$11.75] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 2.00
            Duration: 1:30:00
            Available: 5
            Description: survey
            Qualifications: Exc: [-596235052-166481] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US

Comment

5 minutes

​​​​​​
              Title: Judging Moral Transgressions (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
              Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] (Req TV): $20.86/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 4.05] [Fair: 4.59] [Comm: 3.73] [Fast: 4.56]
              Description: In this HIT, you will read about different social and moral transgressions and make various ratings about them.
              Reward: $1.50
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Title: Survey about Composting - 1(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
                Requester: Nicolette Jean Sullivan [A3RWBVT2N2J2E1] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$30.23] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: No Reviews
                Reward: 1.20
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Available: 22
                Description: Must be 18+ years and a US resident. Auto-approve set to 2 days.
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [5319008-166405] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nice quick one

Good morning my fellow "turkers". Hope great hit's shower upon us all today.

Comment

Title: Answer a 3 question survey (Survey 67b) - No screener questions - Only take survey once. | Accept
                  Requester: Kay Carr [A46ZND31MEF1P] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$49.73] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=3.83] [Fast=4.46] [Comm=3.16] [Fair=4.18] [Reviews=94] [ToS=0]
                  Reward: 1.00
                  Duration: 30:00
                  Description: You have already qualified
                  Qualifications: Finishers EqualTo 100; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Morning, everyone! o/

Damn, I saw that I missed some SSIs last night. I had already shut everything off by that point. Thanks for tagging me, though, smartin! Hopefully there'll be some more soon.
                    https://www.deviantart.com/heimdaldagsson

Comment

• cela
                      cela commented
                      Editing a comment
                      smartin HeimdalDagsson It's settled! Hope to see another batch soon

• TurknShop
                      TurknShop commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What are SSIs?

• HeimdalDagsson
                      HeimdalDagsson commented
                      Editing a comment
                      TurknShop It's Amazon Requester Inc. - SSI. Your have to look at an Amazon listing to find if they're organic, free-trade, etc. depending on what the batch is looking for. They're really quick and pay well, but the last (and only?) time a qual batch popped up was in Jan. Hope that helps.

Title: Selecting charitable causes for donation | PANDA
                    Requester: Social computing systems group at MPI-SWS [AU9HXYTGV7XZ2] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: 4.63] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.97]
                    Description: We are building an automated system to support charitable causes. Help us identify those causes by selecting the projects for your personal donation. Please attempt this task if you have altruistic motivation.
                    Reward: $3.00
                    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Language Game | PANDA
                      Requester: lkursat [A1QNXLCZKG9ONU] (Req TV): $15.55/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                      Description: Listen to sentences and give yes/no answers. Takes approximately 10 minutes
                      Time: 45 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 12
                      Reward: $2.30
                      Qualifications: group2 Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                        cyvamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I got the qualification this morning in my email..weird

• kate
                        kate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I received the group2 qual this morning. There's no way I could have completed it previously.

• dazcat
                        dazcat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        same here, just received the email and hit saying you have already completed....
                    Working...
                    X