banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Labor Day HITs September 2, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Labor Day HITs September 2, 2019

Title: Answer a survey about eating behaviours, emotions and adverse events | Accept
    Requester: Samantha [A17MPTSNTHI53D] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$22.36] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 45:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Participate in an online survey that will investigate personal perceptions on eating behaviour, emotions, adverse childhood experiences, weight and body image.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists

30 minutes, I think I got a 2.50 bonus, its a confusing hit

​​​​​​
    Title: Challenging puzzle experiment (Video Instruction: Computer with speakers/headphones needed) (~20 mins) | PANDA
    Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] (Req TV): $15.65/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 2.77] [Fair: 3.66] [Comm: 2.80] [Fast: 3.71]
    Description: This experiment is split into two parts. In the first part you will watch 3 instruction videos and try out different function of the task in-between. After that you have to pass 2 multiple-choice quiz questions. If you don't pass the quiz, don't worry, you can just submit the HIT and you will receive the full pay. If you pass the quiz you already earned the 2,7$ base pay and if you continue you will earn an additional fixed bonus of 2.5 $ for playing the game that is introduced in the instructions. This part of the study will take about 20 more minutes. You will receive the bonus payment within 24 hours. In the game you're asked to reach some predefined goals in an interactive environment. Note: You can only participate if you have a computer (laptop or desktop PC) with headphones or speakers in front of you, the HIT won't work properly when using a smartphone/tablet.
    Time: 1 hour(s) 3 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.70
    Qualifications: ac44cee3752637a19256a38b4120cf390869db06 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 18; 35960ae4ffbb3dd365733c0db5d65a7b8b04b079 DoesNotExist ; 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist ; 799ea5dfa364efa477b02b12fce61a3b19f7f6eb DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location EqualTo US; 8ff854d6a62943e5567989176c3846034e1f66d9 DoesNotExist ; ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good morning everyone and Happy Labor Day! Here for a bit, last day of my vacation days with hubby. Hope you all have a great day!

librarian50 managed to catch the hit above, about 20 min. for me, not bad for catching first thing this morning, thanks.

Title: 4-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 190902(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$12.59] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=2.52] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.68] [Reviews=82] [ToS=7]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 0.50
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to some consumption questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [5322117-168303] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/31...to_accept=true
        Patrick Rein
        Text comprehension study involving text (limited to participants with no programming experience) (~ 90 to 120 minutes)
        $15.00
        Masters
        I thought this was very interesting and generally a good hit.
        Last edited by Carolyn; 09-02-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Good morning!

Word of the Day: Deracinate (dē-rasə-nāt)

Part of speech: verb
          Origin: French, 16th century

1-To uproot
          2-To take something out of its native environment

Examples of Deracinate in a sentence:

"Out Hit Stop is going to deracinate the hell out of some hits."
          "After I deracinated all the weeds, my garden looked better than ever."

Comment

May require cybernetic implants or lots of coffee to achieve the required response speed.

Title: Duplication Judgment | PANDA
            Requester: Julian [A35PRKC2COB0ZD] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 3.86] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
            Description: React quickly to briefly presented shapes. Takes up to 20 min. Please only participate if you have normal or corrected-to-normal vision, and if you haven't done Duplication Judgment before
            Time: 40 minutes(s)
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

• ameagari
              ameagari commented
              Editing a comment
              The first trial and the second trial are different. For the second you press n or m. I did it wrong the first time.

Good Morning Everyone...I haven't been on much at all the last few days...mostly I just haven't felt up to it. I'm trying to get back in the saddle a bit, so you should start seeing more of me again...but I do have to take my youngest to her piano lesson this morning.

Comment

• mominavan
              mominavan commented
              Editing a comment
              Sometimes we just need a break.

just a couple of minutes, and pleasant content

​​​​​​
            Title: 4 minute Academic Study $0.60 | PANDA
            Requester: Shi Jia [A2LXH4KRQ79RE5] (Req TV): $13.97/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Very short 4 minute academic survey; pays $0.60
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.60
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your personal attitudes and beliefs | PANDA
              Requester: MSPS Ethics & Wellbeing Hub [AN66QHN3UINU0] (Req TV): $16.90/hr/hr
              Description: Give us your opinion about various political and social issues
              HITs Available: 18
              Reward: $3.60
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                took about 10minutes because it's the standard questions we all answer multiple times a day. There was no code. I am going to let it simmer a bit so it's not rejected for being too fast

Title: Evaluating Colors(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Req TV): $14.12/hr/hr
              Description: We are interested in learning about your judgment and evaluation for different colors. In this study, you will evaluate a series of colors, and answer some questions about yourself. The survey should take 8 minutes and you will be paid $0.80.
              HITs Available: 33
              Reward: $0.80
              Qualifications: Exc: [1071299693-168320] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                6.5 moments in eternity

​​​​​​
              Title: Write a response based on the statement and topic displayed. | PANDA
              Requester: Dennis Troter [A3M7O9RQE23CM] (Req TV): $9.97/hr/hr
              Description: Write a response based on the statement and topic displayed.
              Time: 25 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 1724
              Reward: $0.09
              Qualifications: R1_Harvest Exists ; Avoid Workers DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBIEUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                kate , I am happy and sad, I don't want to type lol

• kate
                kate commented
                Editing a comment
                cyvamp I feel the same way. Dennis is turning out to be both a blessing and a curse!

• magpie
                magpie commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad to see these, as yesterday was so slow. Like you, though, I'm also kind of bummed about having to work on them. Lol.

Good Morning Happy Labor Day! For most of us everyday is Labor day for hits!

Comment

Title: A 60-minute survey about your experiences YESTERDAY | PANDA
                Requester: swbresearch [A2WAIGFL487P0E] (Req TV): $30.52/hr/hr
                Description: List the events you experienced YESTERDAY and tell us how you felt about them
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                Reward: $8.20
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It took me 49 minutes with a few breaks and it has some writing but it did pay the in three days

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did it in 30 yesterday, I didnt find it too bad. Just looked...approved as well

Morning everyone! How are you spending Labor Day?

Comment

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm working till 2 then going to a bbq at my sons house.

• Curbie
                  Curbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We moved a big bookcase from my daughter's room to the spare room yesterday. We had to take A LOT of stuff out of both rooms so we could maneuver it. Today, I (along with my daughter) will be putting it all back nicely.

• RA26
                  RA26 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A lot of random things today. We're recovering from the Indycar race we went to yesterday. Along with planning on moving our front room (a mix of just about everything) around to see if we can get a better flow or usefulness out of it. At some point the hope is to do some food preferably cook-out style.

Dorian in Grand Bahamas. https://twitter.com/juancpedreira/st...00703100317696

When I would see that storm surge coming in I would wish I had planned differently.

Comment

Working...
                X