banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On This Day....September 4, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On This Day....September 4, 2019

Morning! Hope everyone has a wonderful day and lots of HITS.

1950 "Beetle Bailey" comic strip debuts in twelve newspapers
    1965 Rock group Who's van is vandalized with $10,000 in equipment stolen
    1998 Google is formally incorporated by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, two students at Stanford University
    2012 Carpet that can help prevent falls among the elderly by warning them of unusual footsteps is developed
    2016 Mother Teresa canonized by Pope Francis in a ceremony at the Vatican

Title: Rate wines with a Smart Wine Rating System! | Accept
    Requester: Dante [A11UEII1A4BWRG] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 5
    Description: Research study to test an automatic wine rating system. You will rate wines based on their chemical property using information from a computer system. You need to read numbers and charts in this study, so do not accept if you're not comfortable.
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about attitudes about yourself, your culture, how you relate to others, your body, and your health. | Accept
      Requester: Attitudes HealthStudy [A3BONH89UMSJEC] Contact
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
      Reward: 1.50
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 4
      Description: Answer a series of simple questionnaires about your attitudes and feelings about yourself, your culture, how you relate to others, your body, and your health.
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97

Comment

Good morning everyone! Finally getting back to a regular turking schedule. Hope everyone has a great day!

Short answer but quick, just over 1 min. for me.

Title: Online Payments(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Geoffrey Tomaino [A2DGKZEAE4DRL1] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$11.07] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.46] [Fast=4.45] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.64] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 0.20
        Duration: 30:00
        Available: 22
        Description: Must be an active user of an online payment service (ex. Google wallet, Wepay, Venmo, etc.)
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Comment

Title: Rate the quality of computer-generated speech - [email protected] States native only [#4e29] | PANDA
          Requester: Speechfeedback [A2DPU6JE37X0YV] (Req TV): $16.72/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Listen to a recording of artificial speech and rate it on how correct and natural it sounds to you.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.20
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

Happy Wednesday!
            I immediately caught 2 different $3 hits today, and somehow Panda caught a $1.50 hit twice. I thought I was going to start the day off right! But one of the $3 hits tells you to download their app on your computer, and the 1.50 hit told me I'd already completed the maximum hits for that requester... so that's the kind of day it's going to be?
            Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              This is exactly what's happened to me this morning too.

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              Unfortunately I've also caught 3.50 worth of hits that I've had to return. It's still early.

• Nostalgic
              Nostalgic commented
              Editing a comment
              ZeldaFoot I hate it when my panda catches hits twice. That has been happening a bit too much lately.. grrrr Hope your day gets better with catching hits that you can do
              Last edited by Nostalgic; 09-04-2019, 11:17 AM.

Gizzibildi

Title: Video and questionnaire study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: CogFlex Lab [A17OZ58ULSDPGX] (Req TV): $12.15/hr/hr
            Description: This is a study run by researchers at the University of Western Australia. It consists of a video, some questionnaire, and a game. It is run through qualtrics.
            Time: 40 minutes(s)
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [163506319-168683] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

A .50 hit from yesterday
              Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Thomas Graeber for work related to 3XBXDSS888G0DQG0RBVWTTVXPN5LXS.
              The value of your bonus is: $2.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
              Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
              Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Evaluate some food(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Elizabeth Minton [A2H0WJ90LL41I2] (Req TV): $11.35/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 2.55] [Fair: 4.19] [Comm: 3.75] [Fast: 3.52]
                  Description: Evaluate some food
                  Time: 47 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $0.70
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [168266-167677] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Whenever I load the HITs page, for a split second there's a requester names Panel. But then it always disappears. What's that about?

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I get the same thing. I think it is a requester that we have blocked.

• ZeldaFoot
                      ZeldaFoot commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I thought that too, but I don't see that name on any of my block lists.

• RA26
                      RA26 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm not sure how the blocks work in accordance to updated names vs if it uses it's requester ID.. But Panel old name is ScoutIt if you perhaps have that one on your block list?

Good Morning Thank goodness today is my 16.00 hit I think I might be able to make my daily goal with it. Come on hits we all need the money!

Comment

• Fisherman
                      Fisherman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Me too...and about time...

I don't see much work time for me today. 8 people coming this morning to weather the storm. My washing machine is broken, my fridge is broken (repairman in the morning). The one plus, I love everyone who is coming this time.

Comment

• Kizzy
                      Kizzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I believe that when you do good things good things come back to you. Your appliance trouble won't last and you will be blessed in the end. Keep us posted on how its going.

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      cyvamp maybe you should think about investing in a chest freezer? Definitely a godsend for us. Of course we also have a garage fridge too to keep extra milk and stuff in that doesn't fit in the fridge in the house.

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      smartin , I have a fridge in the garage with a freezer as well. That is where I keep most of the meat, thankfully that is where all the pricey stuff is

Hi everyone! I've got about two hours worth of work waiting for me to finish and then I hope the batches start to flow. I wanted to do the Aristo batch but I keep getting the same broken task over and over. Maybe it will be fixed later today.

Comment

Title: Decision Making Survey(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Jonathan Bogard [A3CFAYHKV2LH11] (Req TV): $12.38/hr/hr
                      Description: We are interested in your opinion on a few items - should take ~4 minutes
                      Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 445
                      Reward: $0.40
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                      X