banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Clean Out Your Garage Day HITs September 7, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Clean Out Your Garage Day HITs September 7, 2019

If you can, remove everything. If this isn’t feasible at least try to organize your stuff in to 3-4 piles: trash, donate/sell, keep.
    • Trash: If you haven’t used it in a year, you probably don’t need it. Get rid of the throw out pile as soon as possible. Be mindful of hazardous wastes and check your municipalities schedule for big trash day so you can take advantage of it.
    • Donate/Sell: You can donate to local charities (see resources below) or if you are really ambitious sell items on Craigslist, ebay, or yard sale. But just remember, selling can take time and coordination and you may end up with a pile that accumulates.
    • Keep: As you put items in your keep pile, organize them by type so when you put things back, you will have less to do.

I don't have a garage so I'm going to clean out my pandas.

Comment

Title: Understanding User Perceptions of Conversational AI | PANDA
      Requester: Quinn Botto [A3Q2AW4YWVN2IB] (Req TV): $16.33/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: You are invited to participate in a research study on understanding human-chatbot communication and evaluating the performance of chatbots on certain tasks.
      Time: 25 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $4.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; completed_chat_survey DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Trait Desirability Survey 12 | PANDA
        Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] (Req TV): $19.01/hr/hr
        Description: 15-minute survey; rate desirability of statements that can be used to describe a person
        Time: 4 hour(s)
        Reward: $3.00
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a 5-10 minute survey about your opinions and attitudes on politics, voting, candidates, and other topics | PANDA
          Requester: Christian R. Grose [A1PYK4UFVXDB1P] (Req TV): $-/hr
          Description: Provide your opinions on politics, voting, and other topics for university research
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Location In US-ALUS-ARUS-FL; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Comment

Title: Children's Storybook Selection Characteristics of Low Income Fathers | PANDA
            Requester: yagmur [A6ILBMY7MVWCN] (Req TV): $-/hr
            Description: We are looking for fathers of young children to gather information about their parenting practices and child book selection preferences. Please do not continue if you do not meet the qualifications.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Participate in a research study about how children learn | PANDA
              Requester: Karlos Ramos [A1YL3HNKTCXY8Q] (Req TV): $-/hr
              Description: For this HIT, you will be participating in a research study about how children learn. You will watch a few videos and answer questions (multiple choice and free response). The task takes approximately 45 minutes.
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $0.75
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: A survey of political attitudes(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Angie Ocampo [A2NA9GNATOOVDF] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: This survey asks about your political attitudes.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 5
                Reward: $0.60
                Qualifications: Exc: [163125-162536] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

Happy Saturday!
                    I cleaned my garage out last week, so I guess I get to do nothing today!
                    Yesterday was my all time best day on mturk. I was laughing last night because I made more this week than my original monthly goal when I first started turking
                    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• Fisherman
                      Fisherman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very glad to hear that...progress is always welcome.

These are up, along with the qual test. These are WRITING the summaries, rather than evaluating them. I'm not sure if I want to do them, but I did the test so at least I have the qual now.

test

Title: Product reviews summarisation | Accept
                    Requester: EdiRequester [A6N9M10FN72OL] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$22.06] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                    TO2: No Reviews
                    Reward: 1.70
                    Duration: 20:00
                    Available: 30
                    Description: This task is about writing summaries for product reviews.
                    Qualifications: SummGenQual EqualTo 14; Location In CA, GB, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; ExcludedWorkerSumm DoesNotExist
                    Last edited by magpie; 09-07-2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Title: Disposable Plastic Survey (University of Georgia)(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Will [AP23OIXOHKVB3] (Req TV): $17.07/hr/hr
                      Description: survey
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 9
                      Reward: $1.45
                      Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2841] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [168273642-169291] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        kate, it's about plastic and the video is how some sea turtles get plastic straws stuck up their nose. Someone was using pliers to pull one out and you could tell the poor turtle was in a lot of pain.

• Fisherman
                        Fisherman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        so it was Disposable Plastic Surgery

• kate
                        kate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That counts me out then, Bear. I can't bear to watch that type of thing.

Good Morning, Hope everyone is having a good Saturday so far.

Comment

Morning everyone. Quinn Botto $4 15+ mins depending on how quickly you reach an agreement.

(Sorry no link)

Edit: Fast approval
                        Last edited by kate; 09-07-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                          X