banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Live Long and Prosper...Sunday September 8, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Long and Prosper...Sunday September 8, 2019

It's national Star Trek Day. The first episode aired 53 years ago today, 9/8/1966. What was your favorite episode? I liked "Trouble with Tribbles." Good morning all.

QA
    Less than 5-min survey: Ranking images according to preference
    $0.75
    Masters
    under 4 minutes
    Sorry, I don't have link

Comment

Good Morning.

I've always been a trekkie but if I had to pick a favorite episode from TOS, I think I'd pick "Balance of Terror". Of course, that one sort of parallels with an old Robert Mitchum movie called "The Enemy Below" that I always liked so that may be why it's the one that comes immediately to mind. Neck and neck with that episode would be "The City on the Edge of Forever"

Comment

I have tried for 4 days, just can't catch this

​​​​​​
      Title: Trait Desirability Survey 15 | PANDA
      Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] (Req TV): $19.35/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 4.24] [Fair: 4.64] [Comm: 1.67] [Fast: 4.40]
      Description: 15-minute survey; rate desirability of statements that can be used to describe a person
      Time: 4 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $3.00
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Giskard , I was also doing a requester panda, but noticed today, the ID is the same for each of them. I am now just running the panda, let's see if that helps

• Giskard
        Giskard commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm....I've got 14 and 15 on HF and they have different ID's

Oh....wait. You probably meant the same for each of the separate numbered HITs. I'm not really awake yet.

Title: Trait Desirability Survey 14 | Accept
        Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$17.76] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=4.13] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=1.67] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 3.00
        Duration: 4:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: 15-minute survey; rate desirability of statements that can be used to describe a person
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
        Last edited by Giskard; 09-08-2019, 07:16 AM.

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        well crud, the 2 I had, had the same lol. Back to a requester ID I go

Originally posted by Giskard View Post
      Good Morning.

I've always been a trekkie but if I had to pick a favorite episode from TOS, I think I'd pick "Balance of Terror". Of course, that one sort of parallels with an old Robert Mitchum movie called "The Enemy Below" that I always liked so that may be why it's the one that comes immediately to mind. Neck and neck with that episode would be "The City on the Edge of Forever"
      I think Balance of Terror would be my favorite too. Followed by Space Seed when we first meet Khan.

And good morning!

Comment

Title: Understanding User Perceptions of Conversational AI | PANDA
        Requester: Quinn Botto [A3Q2AW4YWVN2IB] (Req TV): $16.36/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: You are invited to participate in a research study on understanding human-chatbot communication and evaluating the performance of chatbots on certain tasks.
        Time: 25 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 3
        Reward: $4.50
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; completed_chat_survey DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          not sure how I was able to catch this so easy...now I know. Noone is joining the chat and it only has a 25minute timer...sigh
          Last edited by cyvamp; 09-08-2019, 07:41 AM.

Title: play cheatgame (bullshit) online with other people | PANDA
        Requester: evgeny [A2LT6AK00UWKYK] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: play a card game in an app you will download. microphone and speakers must be on.
        Time: 15 minutes(s)
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

It's NFL game day!

Comment

Title: Answer a screening survey about Electronic Appliances | Accept
            Requester: Nathan Golding [A1UOJBYF0G9HEY] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$10.83] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: No Reviews
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 0.04
            Duration: 30:00
            Available: 1
            Description: Let us know a bit about your Electronic Appliance usage to be screened for a larger second survey.
            Qualifications: Completed Dyson Fan Screening Survey DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Happy Sunday!
              Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
              It's national Star Trek Day. The first episode aired 53 years ago today, 9/8/1966. What was your favorite episode? I liked "Trouble with Tribbles." Good morning all.
              I am a Trekkie, but TOS is not one of the series I have seen over and over. I grew up on TNG. But I do love all things Trek.

Comment

Good Morning All...I like most of the Star Trek TOS episodes, one favorite that springs to mind is "Errand of Mercy"

Comment

Title: Decision making task (USE CHROME BROWSER) | PANDA
                  Requester: SNFA [A24QCITZR05Z77] (Req TV): $-/hr
                  Description: Long Web-based experiment (2 hour time limit)
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $8.00
                  Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Fisherman
                    Fisherman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Long...

• ameagari
                    ameagari commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is a yawnfest but I guess kind of easy. Still doing it.

Edit: About to run out of time because I had to stand up and walk around several times to wake up. So I am about to get seriously screwed out of an hour and a half's underpaid work. Furious.
                    Last edited by ameagari; 09-08-2019, 12:02 PM.

Title: Decision-making study (8 min) | PANDA
                  Requester: ScientificIntuition [A22OEC7TGY10BO] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 3.69] [Fair: 4.94] [Comm: 3.75] [Fast: 4.67]
                  Description: Consider a situation and make decisions (8 min)
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $0.75
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    Title: Understanding User Perceptions of Conversational AI | PANDA
                    Requester: Quinn Botto [A3Q2AW4YWVN2IB] (Req TV): $16.36/hr/hr
                    Description: You are invited to participate in a research study on understanding human-chatbot communication and evaluating the performance of chatbots on certain tasks.
                    Time: 25 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 3
                    Reward: $4.50
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; completed_chat_survey DoesNotExist ;
                    When I caught it, there were no chat participants. I chose to let it run out of time, then tried again to catch the hit and hour later. This time it worked fine. Just in case anyone else has the same issue.

Comment

Title: Surprising Chord Progressions in Music | PANDA
                      Requester: Claire Arthur [A2S5E2PEV1XIFW] (Req TV): $14.52/hr/hr
                      Description: Rate musical surprise to short musical clips
                      Time: 4 hour(s)
                      Reward: $4.00
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location NotIn ATAXBEBG; GT_Harmony_Pilot_Participant DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85;

Comment

Working...
                      X