banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Wiener Schnitzel Day, September 9th, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Wiener Schnitzel Day, September 9th, 2019

National Wiener Schnitzel Day is served up every September 9. Contrary to what most Americans know, Wiener Schnitzel isn’t just a chain restaurant. In fact, a Wiener Schnitzel is a veal cutlet coated in bread and then pan-fried. This renowned dish is considered an Austrian delicacy in its beautiful capital, Vienna.

Wiener Schnitzel, (again, the dish, not the restaurant chain,) is so iconic that there are copycat recipes all over the world. For example, in America, there’s the ever-popular chicken-fried steak and in Japan, tonkatsu, a breaded and deep-friend pork cutlet. But you haven’t lived until you savor an authentic dish of Wiener Schnitzel. There are lots of pretenders to the throne but for the real deal, head to Austria. If you do a culinary tour of Europe, put this incredible dish — Wiener Schnitzel — at the top of your bucket list!

Source - https://nationaltoday.com/national-w...schnitzel-day/

Title: Identify Emotions in Faces Test(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Gilles [A6SIRGXN5XFIC] Contact
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=1]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.20
    Duration: 55:00
    Available: 3
    Description: You will be asked to complete 28 test items designed to measure your ability to detect various emotional expressions in faces.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [166493278-169443] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/33...to_accept=true

Dayna Simpson
      Short survey on cell phones
      $0.90
      Masters
      ~3 minutes

Comment

Good Morning All...I'm not feeling too well this morning so I think I'll go back to bed for a while. It's my Survey Comet day, so I'll be sure to be back for that.

Comment

• Curbie
          Curbie commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope you feel better soon.

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          Feel better soon!

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Aw hope you feel better, rest is the best medicine

Glug glishaw!

Title: Sign-up for Advisor game on September 11 ($3 plus up to $2 bonus) | Accept
        Requester: MPI ARC [A1IWL7HDIJ2T3Z] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$15.48] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.13] [Fast=4.27] [Comm=4.64] [Fair=4.18] [Reviews=27] [ToS=0]
        Reward: 0.00
        Duration: 40:00
        Available: 1
        Description: Make decisions and earn $3 plus up to $2 bonus. 15-20 min required attention
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Meaningfulness Research(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Christopher Silver [A3U9ACB74KAPKA] (Req TV): $-/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Title of study: Meaningfulness Survey Principal investigators: Christopher F. Silver and Ralph Hood Jr. School: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga INTRODUCTION You have been recruited for a study related to meaningfulness and experience. Within fields such as psychology, there have been a variety of measures created related to meaningful experience. Related to these efforts we have asked you to participate in a study exploring meaningfulness. No individual identifying information such as name or phone number will be gathered. The results of this study will be made available to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. PURPOSE OF THIS RESEARCH STUDY This study explores meaningfulness of the average person. This study explores measures which are more pertinent to your experiences. Further such measures will help researchers recognize meaningful experiences which are indicators of various coping strategies and personality adaption for those with stressful occupations (e.g., the military). PROCEDURES The following study will present you with a series of over 200 questions related to your experiences and meaningfulness. These questions will be similar to that of an exam; however, there are no right or wrong answers, only your experiences as indicated by the questions. The survey takes roughly on average 60 minutes to complete. POSSIBLE RISKS OR BENEFITS There are no foreseeable risks involved in this study, and you will be compensated with extra credit(s) where applicable for your time. This is completely voluntary and you are allowed to withdraw at any time. The data will be collected via web forms and therefore has the potential to be hacked through the internet. We will take every precaution to ensure your data is protected following best practices. Only email addresses and phone numbers will be kept until the end of the study. For students where applicable, you will receive extra credit(s) for participation in this study.
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 51
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Exc: [5386901-169446] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 30; Location In US;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            good grief that took forever. And just when I think I'm done with bubbles, a short writing prompt.

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you submit it after 26 minutes, or let it sit for the 60 it says it will take? It took me 34...

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            librarian50 , I submit it right away and it approved instantly

Title: Negotiation Study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Martha Jeong [A1O6WRS4TR3H2D] (Req TV): N/A
          (TO): [Pay: 3.27] [Fair: 4.43] [Comm: 3.80] [Fast: 4.59]
          Description: survey
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.40
          Qualifications: Exc: [-914378273-168878] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US;

Comment

Somehow my panda caught 2 of these
            Title: Rate How Typical Text Is — No Knowledge Necessary WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | Accept
            Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] Contact
            TO: No Reviews
            Reward: 3.25
            Duration: 2:00:00
            Available: 0
            Description: Just look at text from the internet and tell us if it looks like things you've seen before
            Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

I tried to logon to my bank account this morning and it immediately said my account had been suspended. I got an email saying I tried to use the wrong logon info too many times. That was after one try. I use a password manager so I know it was the correct logon. I called and got the account unlocked with no problem and logged on but there was high sphincter clinching for a while.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Time to change your login info.

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would have been freaking out, too.

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think there might be some glitches in some bank's systems today. My friend tried to login to his account with his bank after he set up an account at my bank and it wouldn't let him in. He had to spend 30 mins on the phone with customer service for them to get it to work, they were having issues too with it. He started to get all paranoid that they were mad that he set up an account at another financial institution. lol

Title: Understanding User Perceptions of Conversational AI | PANDA
                Requester: Quinn Botto [A3Q2AW4YWVN2IB] (Req TV): $16.36/hr/hr
                Description: You are invited to participate in a research study on understanding human-chatbot communication and evaluating the performance of chatbots on certain tasks.
                Time: 25 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 2
                Reward: $4.50
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; completed_chat_survey DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Is the review genuine or deceptive? | PANDA
                  Requester: Chenhao Tan [A1CI7LU7ACZJJG] (Req TV): $15.94/hr/hr
                  Description: Decide if the review is genuine or deceptive. We expect 15-20 minutes for this task. You will be paid $2.5 for this task and additional $0.05 for each correctly predicted instances. This study requires you to be able to distinguish green from red.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $2.50
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think I'm going to get any bonus for this... half way through the training and not one has been right.

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That thing is horrible never again and no I didn't even finish it

I had one of these, it was NOT a hand, and it was ginormous! lol

Title: Image Classification | PANDA
                  Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3OO8KUVWDSZPV] (Req TV): $15.01/hr/hr
                  Description: Read the task requirement, and annotate the images with corresponding category.
                  HITs Available: 579
                  Reward: $0.01
                  Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your job as Self-Employed | PANDA
                    Requester: SUSANA SANTOS [AWWPILKTFAGVP] (Req TV): $62.37/hr/hr
                    Description: This survey is to understand your perceptions of several aspects related to your job as self-employed.
                    Reward: $2.50
                    Qualifications: Being Self-Employed EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: 3-minute demographic and opinion survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Bennett Chiles [A2FHATHJLBNKEB] (Req TV): $19.53/hr/hr
                      Description: survey
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 3
                      Reward: $0.50
                      Qualifications: Inc: [19-169146] Exists ; Exc: [168203065-169146] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                      X