banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Remembering HITs September 11, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remembering HITs September 11, 2019

It’s become a solemn and sacred ritual in the United States each September 11 — pausing for part of the day to remember the victims of the 9/11 terror attacks.

Title: 15-30 minute decision making task(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Niv Lab [A3RR9T5E327UK4] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 3.76] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 3.95] [Fast: 3.78]
    Description: learn about the outcomes of slot machines and make decisions.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $6.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Exc: [5445998-169860] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Describe your impression of voice assistants! | Accept
      Requester: MethodsPsychologyMunich [A2RCATLT8UXKCF] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$20.30] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 3.42
      Duration: 25:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Fill out our scientific survey on how you perceive conversational agents like Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant. You will be asked to indicate which characteristics apply to one of these agents.
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        This thing is so bubbly, with annoying attention checks. It was pretty long for me as well, it was about to run out when I submitted it

Title: Thinking about Human Interactions(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Nia Gipson [A23PRM8NL1VQHN] (Req TV): $26.38/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: This survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete. You will view a video and then answer a few questions.
      Time: 3 hour(s)
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Exc: [134003-169661] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

I caught 4 of the niv labs while I was walking the dogs, I will be tossing them back in a couple of minutes, get those pandas ready. This was a good one, about 15 minutes, maybe 20 if you read slower

Comment

Happy Wednesday! Here's to hoping today is more profitable than yesterday!

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Yesterday was terrible. I did make over my goal, but most of that was made from 5 to 7 pm

Title: Watch a livestream at a fixed time and answer a survey ($15, 1hour as a bonus) | Accept
          Requester: kixlab-jean [AQKOMRXZC0PHK] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$14.47] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=2.71] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=1]
          Reward: 0.00
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: You'll be watching a Twtich livestream at a fixed time with a tool that we've developed, and answer a survey asking about the experience of tool usage. ($15, 1hour as a bonus)
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Comment

Good morning Amazonian Turkonians!

Comment

Title: Short Academic Study(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: Matthew Farmer [A1Z945C11917XB] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$11.39] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 0.20
              Duration: 30:00
              Available: 67
              Description: survey
              Qualifications: Exc: [555105899-169881] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by cyvamp View Post
                  I caught 4 of the niv labs while I was walking the dogs, I will be tossing them back in a couple of minutes, get those pandas ready. This was a good one, about 15 minutes, maybe 20 if you read slower
                  Well this sucks. I tried several times in different browsers but when the actual test starts Inquisit freezes or crashes. dammit

Comment

I have returned $18 worth of hits and it's not even 8am yet...wow....too many "you've done it before's"

I guess I just want everyone to know that I'm aware that we're SORELY in need of a change to how we do things.

Comment

Title: Read the news and test eye tracking - iPhone app | PANDA
                    Requester: Graham R Burton [A1LZ2RI8LDFJ08] (Req TV): $80.94/hr/hr
                    Description: Download TestFlight beta app testing app then download our app
                    Time: 24 hour(s)
                    Reward: $25.00
                    Qualifications: None;

Comment

• Curbie
                      Curbie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I caught this last night, and just FYI to people like me with old phones, "You must have an iPhone X, XS, XR, XS Max (no other devices will work)." It was pretty heartbreaking to throw it back.

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      *slowly deletes panda* thanks for the heads up Curbie I'm literally caught between the two having an iPhone 8. There was a hit last week that needed a 6 or a 7. bleh

• Curbie
                      Curbie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      smartin I'm considering getting an X, giving my daughter my 6, and my husband has an 8. Then I would be just about covered, lol

Morning fellow workers, I mean "Turkers".

Comment

so tried to catch this for a week...now the pay is cut in half

Oh and I still can't catch it 0/11 lol

​​​​​​
                      Title: Trait Desirability Survey 19 | PANDA
                      Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] (Req TV): $19.79/hr/hr
                      Description: 8-minute survey; rate desirability of statements that can be used to describe a person
                      Time: 4 hour(s)
                      HITs Available: 4
                      Reward: $1.50
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
                      Last edited by cyvamp; 09-11-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X