banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Chocolate Milkshake Day HITs September 12, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Chocolate Milkshake Day HITs September 12, 2019

National Chocolate Milkshake Day on September 12th brings chocolate and ice cream lovers together. Forget the calories for just this one day and enjoy a sweet tall, thick and delicious, chocolate milkshake!

The term milkshake first appeared in print in 1885. During this period, milkshake referred to an alcoholic beverage described as a “sturdy, healthful eggnog type of drink” blended with eggs, whiskey, and other ingredients. Pharmacies served the drink as a tonic and a treat to customers. By 1900, pharmacies offered this “wholesome drink” with either chocolate, strawberry or vanilla syrup.

Title: Qualification Round V5 | PANDA
    Requester: RF Turk [A3K6M9T3QGK7KS] (Contact)
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 15 days
    Available: 1
    Description: Description
    Requirements: Qualification Round Complete DoesNotExist

Comment

Good morning everyone, hope we all have a busy day!

Title: Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences | Accept
      Requester: S3 Lab [A1KRXW3OISUI49] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$19.97] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=3.62] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=3.83] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=102] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 5:00:00
      Available: 227
      Description: Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment

Happy Thursday! I don't have anything at all planned for the day, so now would be a good time for all the good batches!
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

I took a chance on a batch of edirewrite hits earlier, and since then, there have been multiple batches of these .03 hits. Half way to my daily goal. The edirewrite hits are now clearing...whew

​​​​​​
        Title: Object Detection with Bounding Boxes | PANDA
        Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] (Req TV): $19.71/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Read the task requirement, and annotate the images with corresponding category.
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $0.03
        Qualifications: BoundingBoxTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84Take Test; BoundingBoxSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; BoundingBoxPoorPerformance DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Just caught this, but I already did it. I will toss it back in a few minutes, so if you want it, get your panda ready

​​​​​​
          Title: Describe your impression of voice assistants! | PANDA
          Requester: MethodsPsychologyMunich [A2RCATLT8UXKCF] (Req TV): $22.84/hr/hr
          Description: Fill out our scientific survey on how you perceive conversational agents like Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant. You will be asked to indicate which characteristics apply to one of these agents.
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          Reward: $4.10
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• ameagari
            ameagari commented
            Editing a comment
            I messaged this requester about her AC's. They're ridiculous. Halfway through the survey I saw it said choose "rather typical" and now I am worried I missed that before and chose typical when I should have chosen "rather". 30 minute timer for a tedious 30 minute survey, so you have to rush, and she wants you to meticulously read the top of the page with the exact same instructions except for a minor AC change? This is designed to trip people up.

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            ameagari I think the AC asked you to pick something different for each page.

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            If I remember, it approved pretty quickly, I agree the 30 minute time and attention checks were rediculous. I did send a message saying the timer is too short, never got a response

Good morning slayers of hits! May your dragons fly high and be victorious in battle!

Comment

Title: Short decision-making task with payment up to $5. Guaranteed $1 payment. | PANDA
            Requester: Sam [A3HOXGDFSFPE3Z] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
            Description: This task will ask you to undertake a management decision. If you correctly answer 4 exercise questions, then you will earn a bonus of $1. You will then play a the main game which can earn you up to an additional $3 based on your decision.
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              The instructions were long, but the task was fun, and the bonus was worth it for me

Title: Test the understanding of a smart robot (Qualification) | PANDA
            Requester: HI-Research [A2Y8KDPWV85C53] (Req TV): $21.62/hr/hr
            Description: Ask a question about an image that tests if the robot uses the right reasoning to answer a complicated question
            Reward: $0.80
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CAUS; test_robot_understanding DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good Morning and now I want a milkshake. I saw a recipe for peach ice cream using fresh peaches and just a can of sweetened condensed milk I thought about trying it. Maybe I will and then turn it into a peach milkshake. I do prefer chocolate but peaches are nice too.

Comment

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't care for ice cream but that actually sounds really good.

Title: !!!! FUN HIT !!!! Select image composition lines | PANDA
              Requester: Jane E [A1A8KVPUYX0FC5] (Req TV): $21.24/hr/hr
              Description: In this task, you will see a set of images with a set of lines overlaid in white. For each image, you will be asked to select the subset of these lines that are most representative of the composition of each image.
              HITs Available: 15
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                cyvamp Now I want a hamburger to go along with a milkshake. I wonder what time Jake's Burgers opens.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                Kizzy, I always want a burger, it's my favorite food lol. I wish it was lettuce

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                I think I could eat burgers every day and never get tired of them.

Title: Survey (3min): Full-Time Employees | PANDA
              Requester: Meetings Research [A3TOQPHD7SDIJW] (Req TV): $21.99/hr/hr
              Description: -
              HITs Available: 16
              Reward: $0.59
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

Pretty slow today compared to yesterday for me. Guess I can't expect two good days in a row.

Comment

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  and...as usual...my day is going much better than yesterday.

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  my day is going better than it has for a while now

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it's too early for me to say whether it's a good day or not. It's not off to a bad start, but it has slowed down in the last hour. I wish MLData would quit swapping up their req IDs and HIT IDs so I could just catch more of those.

Title: A study about affective responses and decisions after performing a task | PANDA
                Requester: Mahshid [A27SN2USLDJ816] (Req TV): $56.91/hr/hr
                Description: This is a survey about your individual affective response and decisions after performing specific tasks. The survey will take maximum 20 minutes.
                Time: 25 minutes(s)
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about an organization (3 minutes of your time) | PANDA
                  Requester: Romain Boulongne [A4BLDPE9SWRFX] (Req TV): $null/hr/hr
                  Description: Give us your opinion about an organization
                  Reward: $0.75
                  Qualifications: Job Function - Arts & Design EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;
                  Quick

Comment

Working...
                  X