banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

What's Your Favorite Theme on This Site ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your Favorite Theme on This Site ???

It's occurred to me that after nearly a year, most of you have probably settled on a particular theme, and I may not be adjusting things toward the greater good visually. My favorite has always been "dark" . I ask everyone here to chime in on this for research purposes if you could take a minute.

If you don't know...where this information is located..it's at the bottom of any forum page. The first on the left with the downward arrow. next to English. You can view this, or change it from there.
    Black Red
    3.57%
    Blue Green
    3.57%
    Blue Yellow
    0%
    Cool Blue
    7.14%
    Dark
    21.43%
    Denim
    7.14%
    Gradient
    10.71%
    Grey Stripes
    0%
    Grunge
    7.14%
    Light Blue
    3.57%
    Old School
    3.57%
    Orange Purple
    0%
    Pink
    0%
    Red
    0%
    Stripes
    3.57%
    Wood
    0%
    28.57%

Are these the specific names of the ones to choose from? If so, where do I find which one I have?
    Fisherman

I think I found it. Under user settings, account, then forum style, right?
    Last edited by Curbie; 09-12-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the default, the dark is hard for me to read

• jewel777
      jewel777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the default also, same reason.

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      Default for me, too.

never mind...I decided I like DARK the best.

No
    orange please...
    Last edited by hitforbrains; 09-13-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Oh wow, I never realized this was a feature we could change. I've always used dark and it is my favorite.

Comment

Same. I like dark as well and never changed it.

Comment

I'll have to admit, I settled on the cool blue in the beginning and never messed with it. I now like the default as well. I just can't handle the dark colors.

Comment

So who else took the time to recheck all the different themes? I haven't really messed with them since the early days. I still prefer denim. It's not so hard on my eyes.

Comment

Working...
            X