banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Strike Up The Saturday HITs September 14, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strike Up The Saturday HITs September 14, 2019

Title: Answer a survey about your perception of a tweet | Accept
    Requester: Xue Tan [AH9NNH94JIZKT] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$21.08] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: a 3-min survey of your perception about a tweet - one respondent can only complete this survey once
    Qualifications: payment DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

On this day in 1966 minimum wage was raised to $1.40 per hour. Which means in 2019 I make, on Mturk, wages from 1966. Yay!

Comment

I knew if I started a thread someone else would do so at the same time. Could a mod please merge this with librarian50 's post.

Comment

Good morning!

I hate waking early and not being able to go back to sleep.

Comment

• dazcat
          dazcat commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry Bear. Same here in the past, but I now am used to waking up at 4-5am and getting up by 6 (or my cats wake me up) so I just go to bed earlier to TRY and get a decent night of sleep. I guess that goes with getting old(er)

10 minutes for me

​​​​​​
        Title: 15-minute survey about your experiences online | PANDA
        Requester: Andrew [A3R72PWV9WJ7M2] (Req TV): $18.19/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: You will be asked to complete several questionnaires about your experiences online. Average completion time: about 15 minutes. Note this study is only open to people who are in the USA. If you are not in the USA, please do not enter this study.
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $2.25
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; DE DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
        Last edited by cyvamp; 09-14-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Edit: This may be closed or they may be having problems with it this morning. A couple of people tried it this morning and weren't able to do it.

Morning all

I did this yesterday and they're not lying about it being easy unless they have different versions. There are 200 images to go through and they're thumbnail size but at least in the ones they gave me, it's pretty obvious which are which. Hasn't paid off yet but it took me about 15 minutes and the bonus is supposed to be $3.50.
          Title: Easy task: Tell the difference between real and computer-generated images | Accept
          Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$30.81] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.84] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.86] [Reviews=59] [ToS=0]
          TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=0.21] [Res=0.67] [Rec=57] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
          Reward: 0.50
          Duration: 5:00:00
          Description: This task includes looking at photos.
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
          Last edited by Giskard; 09-14-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Giskard
            Giskard commented
            Editing a comment
            Wonderful. I wish requesters would pull their HITs if they have all the responses they need. Sorry about that cyvamp

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            It's ok, and I agree, I don't know why they keep posting if they are done lol

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            I popped this into panda before reading the comments. Caught it, thought I'd try it anyway. It didn't tell me it was closed, the task opened and asked for my worker ID. When I entered it, I got a completion code. I'm returning it. What a weird way to start the day

Title: Picture evaluation(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Ji Myoung Kim [A2LK61CGWGSGDG] (Req TV): $10.99/hr/hr
          Description: Evaluate pictures and products
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 7
          Reward: $0.40
          Qualifications: Exc: [-488049607-170513] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            little under 5 minutes

Title: Fun Survey About Fast Food! | PANDA
          Requester: Gregory Dzurik [A21SL3EU361SAN] (Req TV): $28.13/hr/hr
          Description: Give us your opinion about a fast food
          Time: 24 hour(s)
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            TV says its all creative writing about breaking up with fast food. No fun to be had here, but for 3.00, I am gonna try and catch it anyway

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            The one's that say "fun" in the title rarely are.

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            For the record I caught this last night for $4, if it truly the exact same hit I will say it was the weirdest "creative writing" sessions I have done in the history of surveys.

​​​​​​
          Title: Find the official website | PANDA
          Requester: Gary Phipps [A2N94CACCP1WIH] (Req TV): $27.29/hr/hr
          Description: Find the official website - internet search strings - mark NA if can't be found
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 418
          Reward: $0.10
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/31...to_accept=true

Sand Lab
            Questions about emotions
            $1.75
            Masters
            took me ~11 minutes

Comment

Good morning everyone!

This IS extremely short.

Title: Extremely Short Survey on Product Evaluations (earn $.10) | Accept
              Requester: Consumer Research [A2YST8EB5DRHDJ] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$15.64] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.77] [Fast=2.78] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.47] [Reviews=32] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 0.10
              Description: This HIT consists of a short one-question survey by researchers in the social sciences. This HIT pays $.10
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: This research study asks personality questions about Uber drivers. | PANDA
                Requester: Alex Davidson [AFLB0K9LGJKSE] (Req TV): $11.78/hr/hr
                Description: Only answer this survey if you are a current Uber driver. During the survey, you will be asked to take a screen shot from your cell phone and upload it as an image file.
                Time: 45 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 5
                Reward: $0.80
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; PUBW DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
                Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

About 4 minutes

Title: Survey About a Retail Experience | Accept
                  Requester: Consumer Research [A2EA9ZZI0BB20D] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$27.61] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=2.67] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
                  Reward: 0.70
                  Available: 43
                  Description: In under 10 minutes, read a scenario and answer questions about how you would react, followed by personality measures
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 70; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Very, very quick
                    Title: 1 min - Web use study | PANDA
                    Requester: research-b [A16C9E7DVXREJ0] (Req TV): $20.50/hr/hr
                    Description: -
                    Time: 20 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $0.15
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

Title: Attitudes towards public policy and politics(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Hannah Walker [A200YLA9BRD17J] (Req TV): $11.03/hr/hr
                      Description: Short ~6.5 minute survey on attitudes towards politics and public policy
                      Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $0.65
                      Qualifications: Inc: [19-167380] Exists ; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                      X