banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Silly Sunday HITs September 15, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly Sunday HITs September 15, 2019

Title: Design a holiday package and you could win $10 as bonus! | Accept
    Requester: Emily Taylor [A2I2UP2L58OUX0] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$11.51] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.51] [Fast=4.25] [Comm=3.42] [Fair=4.29] [Reviews=96] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: You will be asked to design a holiday package satisfying preset requirements. All the participants can earn $1. Top-3 quickest solvers can win $10 extra. All participants designed a correct holiday package can win $5 extra. It will take 15-20 mins.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Title: Research study - letter writing and psychological experience(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: PsychSurveys [A35FUUTG83EZ3Z] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$13.74] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.70] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=54] [ToS=2]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.15
    Duration: 30:00
    Description: Complete a research study - write a short letter and complete measures of psychological experience
    Qualifications: Exc: [149603072-170517] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tossed it back, you have to give someone's email.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3B...to_accept=true

Toronto Decision Neuroscience Lab
    Decision-Making Study (~15 min)
    $2.00
    Masters
    took under 10 minutes

Comment

Title: The SCM Study 2(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: SCIP Lab [A6YR6DJM3TQ2L] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$14.34] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=2.56] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
      TO2: [Hrly=6.26] [Pen=0.36] [Res=null] [Rec=33] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
      Reward: 1.50
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Description: For the following survey, you will answer questions about your beliefs. The survey will take less than 20 minutes to complete
      Qualifications: Exc: [954606651-170037] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

Good morning Turkinators!

I hope good fortune smiles on us all today!

Comment

Title: Online Food Ordering ($0.50)(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Yan Huang [AXIX2QQH7XF3L] (Req TV): $14.27/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: An Online Food Ordering company would like to test its new website
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.50
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [2815] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1461277120-170606] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning, my dear friends! I had been letting three people stayed with me-all three adults...mother and her grown (30+ years) children. Needless to say, it was absolutely miserable-her boy (30!) couldn't even drive or hold a job-and they were literally nasty. Would NOT clean up after themselves, shower, or brush their teeth. Ten days ago my beloved dog had to be put to sleep due to going into seizures every five minutes and the vet couldn't get them to stop. She'd been the whole reason I didn't kill myself after losing my husband and daughter, so needless to say I got seriously depressed-no duh! The woman couldn't "handle it" so they left. And left me holding the bag for this and next month's extremely high electric bills-they also didn't conserve or were careful with electricity. Other than the nastiness and funk they left behind I am sooooo happy to have my space back!
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
              CrazyCatLady commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm so sorry about your dog
              As to the "guests" - good riddance!

• ameagari
              ameagari commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, you've been through a lot It may seem like a hollow offer since we don't know each other, but if you need someone who is VERY good at listening and empathy, you can always pm me. I'm terribly sorry for your loss, but if and when you're ready I know your beloved puppy will be thrilled to know another furry can receive all the love and comfort he had.
              And if you'll accept a hug from a stranger, here's one!

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry you have had to go through so much witch1 I too am such a huge believer in Karma and I'm glad things are starting to look at you. I have been telling myself through my tough times I'm facing that you are never given more than you can handle and you have to experience some of the greatest and hardest losses in life before you can truly appreciate what lies ahead.
              I'm glad you will be able to have your space back and it sounds like some serenity and peace of mind. If you ever need anything I'm here for you, we all are. Sounds like this past month or so has been very trying on almost all of us here in one aspect or another.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning sunshine!

Title: Hypothetical Choice(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Annabelle Roberts [AATUQ4YBH7D78] (Req TV): $14.26/hr/hr
            Description: We are researchers at the University of Chicago doing a research study about human decision making. You read a hypothetical scenario, make a choice, and answer questions about yourself.
            HITs Available: 44
            Reward: $0.60
            Qualifications: Exc: [959419281-170599] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Answering binary (yes/no) natural language questions | PANDA
              Requester: Aristo [A3D5Y7P08H10BD] (Req TV): $11.92/hr/hr
              Description: (Daniel K) Given our natural language question, please answer them.
              HITs Available: 307
              Reward: $0.23
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; Location In AUBBBSCA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

Anyone else keep getting logged out or being asked for your password when you try to post or like a post?

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I cleared all my cookies maybe that will help though I have never had to do that before.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't had anyone else mention it to me.

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It looks like eating my cookies fixed it. It hasn't done it since.

Title: Personality Traits(~ 150 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Personality Lab [A1B79Z96C2AJ2K] (TO)
                TO Ratings:
                ★★★★★ 2.53 Communicativity
                ★★★★ 1.79 Generosity
                ★★★★ 4.27 Fairness
                ★★★★★ 3.80 Promptness
                Number of Reviews: 141 | TOS Flags: 1
                Submit a new TO review
                Description: Personality Traits: Seeking persons who are currently or have been in some form of mental health treatment
                Time: 172800
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location In US;Exc: [170926-170337] DoesNotExist

Comment

Title: Surgical Procedure Evaluations | PANDA
                  Requester: Daryl Goldman [A39M25YQS0K8Y4] (Req TV): $-/hr
                  Description: Give us your opinion about our procedural skills
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    aw hell no. Watch a 6 minute video and answer a bunch of bubbles. Watch a 20 minute video and answer bubbles.

Title: Academic Research ( ~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Denise Falchetti [AU24HLF1E5CG5] (Req TV): $11.19/hr/hr
                  Description: You will be asked to take a survey by answering some questions.
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 27
                  Reward: $0.40
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You have blahready

Happy Sunday! My husband got up with the kids this morning and let me sleep in! But now the day is half over and I don't know if I want to work or continue being lazy lol!

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    with the total lack of work...I would continue chillin

• Nostalgic
                    Nostalgic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ZeldaFoot That was sweet of your hubby to let you get some rest Maybe work a little and then take the rest of the day off. Enjoy your Sunday

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Take a day for yourself! It's not lazy, it's a "mental health" day
                Working...
                X