banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Change your Password Monday, Septemeber 16th 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change your Password Monday, Septemeber 16th 2019

I'm sure a lot of people missed it yesterday, but a couple of people noticed some suspicious activity with their amazon accounts. If you haven't changed your password in a while, or if you don't have the 2 step verification set up... then today might be a good day to look into it. Protect your money!
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Good Morning folks!
    Finally got sometime to login and turk. BTW I also got a PT job at my kiddo's school as a Food Lead after a work gap of 12 years.

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Maddy! Congrats on the job!

• maddy
      maddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Bear!

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Working at the school is great, I have thought about that myself

Good morning!

Title: Answer a survey about appearance and body | PANDA
    Requester: Wenjing Pan [AS82UDZZ988FM] (Req TV): $-/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We are building a fashion website for university students. We want to ask you questions about how you feel about yourself and others.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Title: Rate Emotions of Faces - PB | PANDA
      Requester: Affective Cog Neuro Lab 03 [A2P191MUP3WMOU] (Req TV): $13.05/hr/hr
      Description: Complete ratings of faces as well as a few surveys.
      Time: 4 hour(s)
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: User Test, Requires Windows or Mac, 3e8c7149 | PANDA
        Requester: SoundingBox (Change Sciences Group) [A1DIWKR9NEY82N] (Req TV): $19.84/hr/hr
        Description: Perform a user test on a website. It's fun and your opinion matters!
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Study Group Exclusion - 8e5b2f6b-80f2-4a67-ba2c-c188e3953863 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: User Test, Requires Mic, iOS or Android, 5989fad2 | PANDA
          Requester: SoundingBox (Change Sciences Group) [A1DIWKR9NEY82N] (Req TV): $19.84/hr/hr
          Description: Perform a user test on a website. It's fun and your opinion matters! Microphone required.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          Reward: $8.00
          Qualifications: Study Group Exclusion - 11444aba-2707-4067-8581-1491b311ae3a DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Signup for an online academic study (payment $5.60-$14.80). Workers with American nationality only. Desktop or laptop required. | PANDA
            Requester: Judith [A2981LFYKODQAY] (Req TV): $51.97/hr/hr
            Description: The study will be conducted on September 17th, 9am (GMT-4, time zone New York). If you sign up, you will receive a link to participate in the study.
            Time: 15 minutes(s)
            Reward: $0.10
            Qualifications: JudithKas-DecisionExperiment-25072019 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about consumer evaluations and decisions | PANDA
              Requester: Rahul Govind [AKJL5M5R0NRRT] (Req TV): $12.93/hr/hr
              Description: Short surveys about your opinions and decision making
              HITs Available: 14
              Reward: $0.55
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Not horrible

​​​​​​
                Title: Judgements of People | PANDA
                Requester: Amar Sarkar [A2HPU1O3IHBZSR] (Req TV): $9.73/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.05] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.93]
                Description: The job is participation in a study entitled “Judgements of People”. 18+ may participate. You will be presented with brief texts to read and various questions in a survey format. Total Time Allowed: 30 minutes. Pay: $.45.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $0.45
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US; previousparticipation DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Decision-Making Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Ania [A137Z5BZBGSCXN] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 2.89] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 3.40] [Fast: 4.64]
                  Description: ~5 minutes
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 4
                  Reward: $0.75
                  Qualifications: Exc: [5476806-170691] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning everyone! Can't find anything to post, but wanted to say thanks to ZeldaFoot for the heads up about changing their password, I wasn't on much yesterday, and didn't hear about it. I haven't changed mine in a while, so I will be taking your advice. I hope anyone affected gets their accounts straightened out with no serious damage.

maddy Congrats on the new job

Comment

• maddy
                      maddy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you @dazcat!

Title: The Role of Cognitive Flexibility in Rumination(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Kimberly Papay [A3U2N2LGHEWRMU] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: 2.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                    Description: The Role of Cognitive Flexibility in Rumination
                    Time: 45 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 12
                    Reward: $1.50
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [169895018-170638] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

​​​​​​
                      Title: A Study of the Dimensions of Broad and Specific Personality Traits(~ 150 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Survey Researcher [A2EGAXLQNJ3EOY] (Req TV): $-/hr
                      Description: A survey of personality and personal beliefs.
                      Time: 12 hour(s)
                      Reward: $20.00
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
                        CrazyCatLady commented
                        Editing a comment
                        this looks far more promising than the one I caught for $5 and the same estimated time

Morning

Anyone else having issues transferring from Payments to bank account?

Comment

• librarian50
                        librarian50 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I did mine yesterday and I see it pending in my bank today.

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did you try logging out and in again?

Hopefully it will work for you soon.

• Valley
                        Valley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bear, done that. Will try again later. Hopefully it’s a glitch on their end. Thanks guys 🙂

​​​​​​
                      Title: Read and Rate Online Comments | PANDA
                      Requester: OSU School of Communication [A1AX2S1Q7O31KP] (Req TV): $11.84/hr/hr
                      Description: Rate the civility of online comments from Reddit and elsewhere
                      Reward: $2.50
                      Qualifications: Crowdsource-Batch1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Working...
                      X