banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]om

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On This Day, September 17th, 2019

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On This Day, September 17th, 2019

• 642 Arab forces under Amr ibn al-'As conquer Alexandria
    • 1683 Dutch scientist Antonie van Leeuwenhoek is the first to report the existence of bacteria
    • 1862 Battle of Antietam [Battle of Sharpsburg], bloodiest day in the American Civil War: 22,000 dead, wounded or missing in first battle on Union soil
    • 1900 Commonwealth of Australia proclaimed
    • 1916 The Red Baron [Manfred von Richthofen], WWI flying ace of the German Luftstreitkräfte, wins his first aerial combat near Cambrai, France
    • 1964 Beatles are paid a then record $150,000 for a concert (Kansas)
    • 1972 TV comedy M*A*S*H, adapted from the movie, starring Alan Alda, Loretta Swit and Wayne Rogers debuts on CBS in the US
    • 1978 Anwar Sadat, Menachem Begin and Jimmy Carter sign the Camp David Accords, frameworks for peace in the Middle East and between Egypt and Israel
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Title: Quick Survey(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Mckenzie Lab [A32PFDVOMDHT0X] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$32.75] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.96] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.80] [Reviews=31] [ToS=2]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.30
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Simple judgment task that takes just a few minutes
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US

Comment

Title: Questions about emotions | Accept
      Requester: Sand Lab [A3VRXFWZB1P4E5] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$10.24] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
      Reward: 1.75
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Description: Answer questions about one's emotions
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Buenos dias amigos y amigas!

It's getting cooler and the days are getting shorter.

I'm scared. What is happening?!

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          When school started 3 weeks ago, it was light when I walked the kids to school, now it's dark

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          Been in the 90s here for weeks..Fall temperatures get here around December. Winter usually starts here (Tennessee) about the middle of January, lasts 2-4 weeks (no snow of course) and then Spring Arrives in late February...by Mid March it's Summer again. We mow grass from March to Mid October....sucks.

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          Yesterday had a heat index of about 98. I could go for some of this cooler you speak of.

Title: A 60-minute survey about your experiences YESTERDAY | PANDA
        Requester: swbresearch [A2WAIGFL487P0E] (Req TV): $24.75/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: List the events you experienced YESTERDAY and tell us how you felt about them
        Time: 3 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $8.20
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

A bunch of these up, I am doing some, hope it pays off

​​​​​​
          Title: Fill in the Hotel Concierge Slots in a Hotel Dialogue - 10 min | PANDA
          Requester: VQA [A2P8T37FOIUG7] (Req TV): $14.14/hr/hr
          Description: A small hotel dialogue is displayed with only the guest dialogue populated. You must populate the concierge dialogue sections.
          Time: 20 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 195
          Reward: $0.40
          Qualifications: Location In AUCA; Masters Exists ;

Comment

• TurknShop
            TurknShop commented
            Editing a comment
            I think these are by the same people behind the Dialogue Systems HITs from a year or so ago. I've seen some of the same terminology and locations used.

Title: 30-minute academic survey with $3.00 completion award plus bonus payments.(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Katherine Chen [A1SP1ODL4MKOJN] (Req TV): $74.04/hr/hr
          Description: This HIT is for a research study. You will receive a guaranteed payment of $3 upon completion. You will receive an additional $0.50 for each correct answer (up to $3.50 in bonus payments). This task requires critical reading comprehension. You will be asked to read a newspaper excerpt, and then asked to select word clusters that best fit the article. This task is in a multiple-choice format. Your responses will assist in validating machine analysis of newspaper articles.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 2
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; Exc: [2126870662-170768] DoesNotExist ;
          Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Title: Perform a memory test while listening to babies' cries | Accept
            Requester: Kasia Pisanski [A22MND6MPUR6LT] Contact
            TV: No Reviews
            TO: No Reviews
            Reward: 3.00
            Duration: 2:00:00
            Description: In this 20 min study, you will be asked to recall a pattern from memory while listening to babies' cries. You will also be asked to provide information about your family background in a short survey. *You MUST wear headphones - sound test will verify..
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Nostalgic
              Nostalgic commented
              Editing a comment
              CrazyCatLady I was thinking the same thing. lol But I am still going to panda it. Can't pass up money. lol Thanks for posting Giskard

• ameagari
              ameagari commented
              Editing a comment
              ROFL at ZeldaFoot

• Nostalgic
              Nostalgic commented
              Editing a comment
              My anxiety level is high after that survey!!

quick
            Title: Face Ratings | PANDA
            Requester: Stefan Rose [A1KW3YUBHYXSB9] (Req TV): $24.46/hr/hr
            Description: Rate a selection of faces with regard to different attributes
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Searching for Rewards in an Online Game: Part 1 | Accept
              Requester: Charley Wu [A1GBQHCZ1CQO0E] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$21.46] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=4.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 4.00
              Duration: 3:00:00
              Description: A fun game with bonus rewards available. Part of a research project studying human learning and search.
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Worked for me before DoesNotExist

Comment

Title: Searching for Rewards in an Online Game: Part 1 | PANDA
                Requester: Charley Wu [A1GBQHCZ1CQO0E] (Req TV): $21.46/hr/hr
                Description: A fun game with bonus rewards available. Part of a research project studying human learning and search.
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Worked for me before DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Add numbers (math task) while listening to babies' cries | Accept
                  Requester: Kasia Pisanski [A22MND6MPUR6LT] Contact
                  TV: No Reviews
                  TO: No Reviews
                  Reward: 3.00
                  Duration: 2:00:00
                  Description: In this 20 min study, you will be asked to perform a math task (adding) while listening to babies' cries. You will also be asked to provide information about your family background in a short survey. *You MUST wear headphones - sound test will verify.
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Chenhao Tan for work related to 3MQKOF1EE2U62ZHNM7283YR95D9DW8.
                    The value of your bonus is: $0.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
                    correctly predicted 16 reviews, bonus of 0.05 each + 0.5 compensation fee

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

I'm rich!

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, We had rain yesterday so much in fact it flooded a lot of the low lying areas and they even closed one of the bridges there was so much water on it. I hope we've seen the last of the hot weather

Comment

Title: Sentence-picture verification | PANDA
                        Requester: Artur Stepanov [A2GGB9XQM68ZM1] (Req TV): N/A
                        Description: You will be presented with series of a pictures each followed by a sentence describing it. On a scale of 1-3, please indicate how well a given sentence matches the content of the respective picture.
                        Reward: $0.50
                        Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1;

Comment

Working...
                        X