banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Turknado of Hits day September 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turknado of Hits day September 20

Good morning!

Good morning. I am in a TGIF kind of mood, even though weekends aren't that different for us Turkers.

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I am still sitting at zero this morning...not good lol. Going to go grocery shopping instead of work and hope it picks up

• ProtectorOfKittens
      ProtectorOfKittens commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't always tell if it is slower. I have been Turking so little that I don't remember what usual is. But today does seem awfully slow.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      I always take weekends off so I am definitely feeling the excitement for it being Friday. Here's hoping for a great end to the week.

Title: Quick Survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Cassie Mogilner [A17KZN5EYMN9ZG] (Req TV): $19.27/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We invite you to participate in a quick survey (1-2 minutes)
    Time: 45 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.30
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [4762836-171554] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope you had a good birthday!

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        Bear I tried to..didn't have overwhelming luck...but I tried to. There's better days ahead.

Title: Short Academic Study(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Matthew Farmer [A1Z945C11917XB] (Req TV): $13.12/hr/hr
      Description: survey
      Time: 20 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 23
      Reward: $0.30
      Qualifications: Exc: [1704965079-171501] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        under 2 minutes

Title: Study about Mturk experiences | PANDA
      Requester: Lobos [A142B3X61LNEHG] (Req TV): $28.52/hr/hr
      Description: This study will require you describe your experiences working for Amazon Mechanical Turk. It should take about 12-15 minutes to complete.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        12 1/2 minutes, some writing

Happy Friday! Everyone ready to raid Area 51?

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        "Use of deadly force authorized"

Think I'll pass on that.

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty sure some people actually showed up nearby in the early hours of the morning.

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        All of them I saw they talked too, seemed like they were pretty spaced out already

Title: Judgements and experiences, desktop only(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Guy Voichek [A32I89VRCTGONF] Contact
      TO: [Pay=4.24] [Fast=4.86] [Comm=3.86] [Fair=4.68] [Reviews=42] [ToS=0]
      TO2: [Hrly=7.15] [Pen=0.29] [Res=1.00] [Rec=75] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
      Reward: 0.40
      Duration: 30:00
      Available: 13
      Description: Judgements and experiences, desktop only
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [172149-171560] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Good Morning, I think I will wave and watch the Area 51 have fun Storming the castle or in this case the air force base.

Comment

Title: Play a Quick Game for a REAL BONUS(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $16.40/hr/hr
          Description: Psychology study about negotiations and games
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 3
          Reward: $0.40
          Qualifications: Exc: [172151-171562] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            a REAL bonus of 50 cents .. maybe.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Does anyone here know of a windows app that would allow me to monitor the charging status of any device that I have plugged into my computer via USB ?

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              here's one I saw and there are some others if you scroll down. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ba...ot:overviewtab

don't know if it's what you want.

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, but that's not really what I'm looking for. There seems to be a lot of them that monitor this from the phone/tablet side, but I'm wanting to monitor multiple plugged in devices from my desktop.

hi peeps! I was all excited to see sergey pop up in overwatch, but it's just the one hit that's apparently been up for hours. Sigh.

Comment

Title: Network Study 75 | Accept
              Requester: Olivier Klein [ARRTDJAXN4EZO] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$14.57] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.56] [Fast=4.86] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=1]
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 3.00
              Duration: 1:30:00
              Available: 1
              Description: Up to 5 dollar bonus. LAPTOP/DESKTOP only, please! This is a network study, you will work together with up to 7 other people for the first 2 of 6 blocks. You get 3 dollar reward for waiting until enough participants have signed up (up to 15 mins) and 5 dollar bonus for the actual study (30-40 more minutes). If not enough people sign up, active players receive the reward without further requirements. If too many people sign up, 7 active workers are randomly selected, all others are dropped and paid the reward. A bonus is paid on completion and does not depend on any answering strategy! The study consists of fairly repetitive, potentially boring tasks. The first two blocks take as long or longer than blocks 3-6. In case of problems, contact Julia.Eberlen at ulb.ac.be, Université Libre de Bruxelles
              Qualifications: None

Comment

Good morning everyone. Looks pretty slim pickings so far but I hope we can turn the day around!

Comment

Working...
                X